Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767533 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by robinho4u007(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
kingkardy:
Please my flight is scheduled for 7th of December I'm a footballer, I was looking for information that could help me know better in Cyprus I mean north Cyprus...I'm going to a football club just for a Trial... please I welcome any information that can benefit me, and get me more prepared as per living cost accommodation and other things, thanks God bless you all that has kept this thread alive for 8years

Pls brov, are u in Cyprus now??
Re: North Cyprus by Vikkydinero: 4:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Mr wip please I just made my decision to go to northern cyprus I actually got an admission into Neu undergraduate program international relations gotten the admission since august but I just decided to go for it can I still pay for my school fee this Wednesday and still meet up for the fall semester I have all my documents intact please reply me asap
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2017
Vikkydinero:
Mr wip please I just made my decision to go to northern cyprus I actually got an admission into Neu undergraduate program international relations gotten the admission since august but I just decided to go for it can I still pay for my school fee this Wednesday and still meet up for the fall semester I have all my documents intact please reply me asap

The university may still be accepting payment but be aware that their are hundreds of applicants at the embassy still waiting to be issued or denied visas. Some have paid since 1-4 months ago and submitted the application while the embassy kept claiming their names have not been sent.

I rather advice you to relax for this semester and make payment around November for February 2018 entry. By then they could have sent name early to embassy and you can follow then.
Re: North Cyprus by Vikkydinero: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Okay sir if I pay November can I be given visa that same November to travel to cyprus while I resume school by feb because I already paid for apartment since every one shouting house is scarce
Re: North Cyprus by Trizzzzlez: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mr Wip7 thanks for this forum have being following for awhile it's as really helped in several ways.

I'm going to eul this month, but surprisingly my agent told me one of his student who wanted to leave yesterday could not fly because he booked one way. I tried getting across to him to pull information from him he's presently not picking due to what happened. I also booked one way for 25th too. Please what's the remedy to this. Thanks in advance.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Vikkydinero:
Okay sir if I pay November can I be given visa that same November to travel to cyprus while I resume school by feb because I already paid for apartment since every one shouting house is scarce

Visa issuance for students always commence atleast 1 month prior to the official registration period. Meaning you can only be issued visa from january 2018. Since spring entry starts from Feb 2018.

So if you pay in November 2017, your name will be among the first batch to be at embassy and the university likely starting sending names from November.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Trizzzzlez:
Mr Wip7 thanks for this forum have being following for awhile it's as really helped in several ways.

I'm going to eul this month, but surprisingly my agent told me one of his student who wanted to leave yesterday could not fly because he booked one way. I tried getting across to him to pull information from him he's presently not picking due to what happened. I also booked one way for 25th too. Please what's the remedy to this. Thanks in advance.

Cyprus or turkey immigration does not care on the nature of flight you book either one way or multiways. The major issues mostly affects first -time travelers as those fraudulent immigration staffs like to taunt and milk these sets of students.

Forcing them to either bribe or get 2 ways tickets. Students going to study for 2-6 years are not supposed to be forced to return until their studies are over.

Anyway, those that can stand against this abuse, refused the bribe and let the immigration staffs in Nigerian airports knows it's not mandatory to get two-ways will pass wiyuiy issues on arrival.

Also, these people in most cases colluded with the local airline staffs at the airport to frustrate.

So my advise is if you can show strong face or get two ways and terminate the second leg on arrival (refund sometime is not also easy to get unless you purchased refundable ticket and with your own card)
Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Trizzzzlez:
Mr W.ip7 thanks for this forum have being following for awhile it's as really helped in several ways.

convert ur booking to return na

or u want to remain a Thomas till immigrations bounce u at the airport?

some agents and their corresponding clients sef
Re: North Cyprus by Anon99: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Need help. I got 75% scholarship from neu for the fall semester. Will i still be able to use it in the spring semester if am not ready to go now?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Anon99:
Need help. I got 75% scholarship from neu for the fall semester. Will i still be able to use it in the spring semester if am not ready to go now?

The registrar office of NEU will be best place for you to ask this question since its the registrar that issued and signed the offer letter.
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
You may register almost at the end of the Fall semester to save the scholarship, but it can not be transferred to Spring semester as at that time your admission will have expired.

There might be scholarship in Spring.
wip7:

The registrar office of NEU will be best place for you to ask this question since its the registrar that issued and signed the offer letter.
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
In addition to what Mr Wip7 said, its never a law, one way to minimize such extortion is to be there as soon as your gate opens.

In fact ask the officer if he is wishing you bad luck? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wip7:

Cyprus or turkey immigration does not care on the nature of flight you book either one way or multiways. The major issues mostly affects first -time travelers as those fraudulent immigration staffs like to taunt and milk these sets of students.

Forcing them to either bribe or get 2 ways tickets. Students going to study for 2-6 years are not supposed to be forced to return until their studies are over.

Anyway, those that can stand against this abuse, refused the bribe and let the immigration staffs in Nigerian airports knows it's not mandatory to get two-ways will pass wiyuiy issues on arrival.

Also, these people in most cases colluded with the local airline staffs at the airport to frustrate.

So my advise is if you can show strong face or get two ways and terminate the second leg on arrival (refund sometime is not also easy to get unless you purchased refundable ticket and with your own card)

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by marksmart22: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pls Mr wip kindly reply my text ..it is urgent and important
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Anon99:

Wow congrats bro.. first class undergrad i guess
Re: North Cyprus by Anon99: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
maestrojay:

Wow congrats bro.. first class undergrad i guess

Yeah! Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Anon99: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Oga wip am trying to book appointment but it's showing January 2018
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Anon99:
Oga wip am trying to book appointment but it's showing January 2018

You can visit embassy directly as appointments won't work again this period as per January is a start of another academic semester.
Re: North Cyprus by Anon99: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2017
wip7:

You can visit embassy directly as appointments won't work again this period as per January is a start of another academic semester.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Applying to Eastern Mediterranean University, How soon can one get his conditional admission letter?
Re: North Cyprus by Trizzzzlez: 4:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Mr Wip thank you for your tips, your are blessed I made it through, immigration I was highly favored no issue with passport I mean the disvirgin thing it was stamped with ease... I went through one way tho I had a little issue with Turkish airline.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Trizzzzlez: 5:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Just an advice for all. All you need to get to TRNC is on this forum. Read through all the pages backwards or ask MR WIP the man with best heart have ever seen.

Thank you again MR WIP.

I'm glad to help answer few questions too, with the little experince have seen on my journey to north cyprus.

To aspiring applicants you are highly favored! See you soon

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Trizzzzlez:
Mr Wip thank you for your tips, your are blessed I made it through, immigration I was highly favored no issue with passport I mean the disvirgin thing it was stamped with ease... I went through one way tho I had a little issue with Turkish airline.

Trizzzzlez:
Just an advice for all. All you need to get to TRNC is on this forum. Read through all the pages backwards or ask MR WIP the man with best heart have ever seen.

Thank you again MR WIP.

I'm glad to help answer few questions too, with the little experince have seen on my journey to north cyprus.

Wow congrats you made it. Thanks for the prayer.

A word of advice; you will meet so many negative people on the island, some deceived themselves while others were deceived. Spend more time with the positive minds, learn how to sieve failures from those that are focused and success oriented.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by nikdam: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Anon99:

75% scholarship? Wow!
I read it somewhere that Nigerian students can only get 50% scholarships in Cyprus Unis
Re: North Cyprus by Trizzzzlez: 5:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Thank you sir. Will stick to those words @Mr Wip

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Congratulations Bro, Which of the Uni are you now? and can you share your little experience/issues with turkish airline and the one way thinggy. Thanks.

Trizzzzlez:

Thank you again MR WIP.

Re: North Cyprus by westlee(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
wip7:
Well done sir and may you continue to soar higher.
Sir, i have been admitted to emu, but due to some reasons, i wont be able to make it there this year
Someone told me i can defer it till february 2018, possible??
And if deferred, will I be paying for just the next semester or i'll pay for this semester and the next february semester??

Wow congrats you made it. Thanks for the prayer.

A word of advice; you will meet so many negative people on the island, some deceived themselves while others were deceived. Spend more time with the positive minds, learn how to sieve failures from those that are focused and success oriented.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hi,

We help student secure admission in Universities in North Cyprus for BSc, masters or PhD. We are a registered agent with with schools like EMU, CIU, NEU etc

We can also advice you on visa appointments, successful application and ensure your smooth integration when you get to Kibris (TRNC)

We also do admission for CANADA, MALAYSIA and POLAND institutions

For BSc. We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO and data page of international passport

For Masters :We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc cert and transcript, and data page of international passport

For PhD:We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc and MSc cert and transcript and data page of international passport.

NOTE 50%-100% SCHOLARSHIP IS AVAILABLE
ADMISSION FOR SPRING SEMSTE 2018 IS UP NOW

Take advantage of this ooportunity and let us help you.
I am sure you will be glad you did

Email us: praisestudies@gmail.com
Call: 09098771847
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:53am On Sep 29, 2017
westlee:

wip7:
Well done sir and may you continue to soar higher.
Sir, i have been admitted to emu, but due to some reasons, i wont be able to make it there this year
Someone told me i can defer it till february 2018, possible??
And if deferred, will I be paying for just the next semester or i'll pay for this semester and the next february semester??

You only pay for the semester you are resuming.
Re: North Cyprus by Paulweasley: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Anyone coming to EUL? One room available for 1200 usd a year
Re: North Cyprus by SKAMOD(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Am in North Cyprus now.. who is there and wants to see me
Re: North Cyprus by SKAMOD(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
SKAMOD:
Am in North Cyprus now.. who is there and wants to see me

Near East University

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.