Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767193 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
effissyman:

I will work and pay for the rest sir

If you want honest advice, ensure you have the entire tuition fees or stable sponsor ready to sponsor your whole education.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Only come and study here......No rooms for YahooYahoo or Drugs: Stop Spoiling the name of your country and the citizen

Nigerian students identified as Raymon Stephen Ekerete, Mary Jane Ahunna Onuegbu and Isabella Abosede Brown, have been arrested by narcotics police in Cyprus, over the sale of 13 packets of drugs believed to be synthetic cannabinoid and ecstasy. Scales used in drug weighing and materials used in the packaging the drugs were retrieved from them.

Re: North Cyprus by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
wip7:
Only come and study here......No rooms for YahooYahoo or Drugs: Stop Spoiling the name of your country and the citizen

Nigerian students identified as Raymon Stephen Ekerete, Mary Jane Ahunna Onuegbu and Isabella Abosede Brown, have been arrested by narcotics police in Cyprus, over the sale of 13 packets of drugs believed to be synthetic cannabinoid and ecstasy. Scales used in drug weighing and materials used in the packaging the drugs were retrieved from them.

Very unfortunate, they should be flogged and sentenced to 25years in jail, Desperation and the quest for quick wealth is the bane of some Nigerians, no pity from me, do the crimes and do the time, nonsense sad

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
dandny:
Please how much can one get a room to rent in north Cyprus for a year ?

North Cyprus is country with various districts (mini city) and accommodation cost varies per city. To get idea of cost then you have to be certain of the city and type of accommodation. A google search will seriously assist you.

You may have a look:
http://www.101evler.com/north-cyprus/property-to-rent/famagusta
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
There is a facebook group called online bazaar. Alot of stuffs in Cyprus are advertised there.
wip7:

North Cyprus is country with various districts (mini city) and accommodation cost varies per city. To get idea of cost then you have to be certain of the city and type of accommodation. A google search will seriously assist you.

You may have a look:
http://www.101evler.com/north-cyprus/property-to-rent/famagusta
Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2017
wip7:

I replied your email. Only your university transcript, certificate, olevel result and international passport is required to get your admitted.

Kindly email me the listed documents.

Dear Wip7,

Please I am new on this nairaland thread and I cant locate your email add. I wish to apply to EMU to study MSc in Economics. I have a First Class in Economics and i am hoping I could get a scholarship. Pls kindly forward me your email so I can send the required documents.

Please Do I need to submit a statement of intent alongside?

Thank you and i look forward to hearing from you soon
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
oriazowan:

Dear Wip7,

Please I am new on this nairaland thread and I cant locate your email add. I wish to apply to EMU to study MSc in Economics. I have a First Class in Economics and i am hoping I could get a scholarship. Pls kindly forward me your email so I can send the required documents.

Please Do I need to submit a statement of intent alongside?

Thank you and i look forward to hearing from you soon

Hi,

You only need your university transcript, bachelor certificate, CV, international passport page.

Email: skull4una at gmail . Com
Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
wip7:

Hi,

You only need your university transcript, bachelor certificate, CV, international passport page.

Email: skull4una at gmail . Com

Ok thank you very much. Though I applied already this afternoon via the online application on the school's website.
I am still here and would call on you perhaps I need help. You are indeed doing a great Job here. Kudos
Re: North Cyprus by farellstone: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
wip7:

Undergraduate: Olevel result, photo passport and international passport page.

Master: include bachelor certificate and transcript to above.
bro what's the chance of someone with 2.80 cgpa getting admitted for masters in North Cyprus universities?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:22am On Nov 23, 2017
farellstone:
bro what's the chance of someone with 2.80 cgpa getting admitted for masters in North Cyprus universities?

High chances as some university admit from 2.00 CGPA.
Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Wip7,
Good morning to you sir and thanks for your support always. I have been offered admission for my Msc at EMU and at the same time my cousin will be making my payment for me today.
I have someone who booked appointment with turkey embassy and he was given April and I will have to do booking after receiving my acceptance letter. How do we go about the booking cos the time might not be favourable for us resuming Jan/Feb.

Thanks for your quick response.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2017
eben1991:

Wip7,
Good morning to you sir and thanks for your support always. I have been offered admission for my Msc at EMU and at the same time my cousin will be making my payment for me today.
I have someone who booked appointment with turkey embassy and he was given April and I will have to do booking after receiving my acceptance letter. How do we go about the booking cos the time might not be favourable for us resuming Jan/Feb.

Thanks for your quick response.

As far as I know booking is not working again. Meanwhile emu will start sending names to embassy from end of December. So after you receive your confirmation of payment you may gather your document and head to embassy around January.

Best wishes
Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2017
So its better i wait till January. Thanks and hoping to meet you soon.
wip7:

As far as I know booking does not working again. Meanwhile emu will start sending names to embassy from end of December. So after you receive your confirmation of payment you may gather your document and head to embassy around January.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
oriazowan:

Ok thank you very much. Though I applied already this afternoon via the online application on the school's website.
I am still here and would call on you perhaps I need help. You are indeed doing a great Job here. Kudos
Mr Wip7,

Good evening.

I have sent you an email. Kindly assist me with the application. Thank you.
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2017
eben1991:
So its better i wait till January. Thanks and hoping to meet you soon.

Forget about that date, gada ALL ur documents and start the next visa day..
Note: only mondays, Wednesdays and fridays..

Greetings to boss wip7.
Gracias seƱores!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by sKeetz(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2017
How can one pay the tuition fees?!?

The banks are charging a friend of mine so much to pay the fees for CIU
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2017
The application is ON, you can apply now. Applicants for [b]EMU, CSU, METU and CIU can contact me[/b]

Re: North Cyprus by sKeetz(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2017
sKeetz:
How can one pay the tuition fees?!?

The banks are charging a friend of mine so much to pay the fees for CIU

Wip7 please do you have an answer for this ?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
sKeetz:

How much do you mean so much? I think the bank charges or using those FORM A from banks are cheaper than black markets. Most people pay via banks anyway.
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2017
@wip

I sent you an email with my documents (a******4@gmail).

Please acknowledge.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
deejay102:
@wip

I sent you an email with my documents (a******4@gmail).

Please acknowledge.

Thanks I replied you.
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alot of people have been getting their admision letters.and very soon confirmation letters will begin to roll in.

Send your documents to us, let us get you that admission with scholarship.
Email: praisestudies@gmail.
Whatsap: 08102927282
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Cakay:
Alot of people have been getting their admision letters.and very soon confirmation letters will begin to roll in.

Re: North Cyprus by RooneyAdmission(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
I live in Nicosia, wanna study in schools in TRNC, WhatsApp me on +905338773995. Then we talk for more clarifications because admissions are pilling up now. Have any issues I'm available for a chat. 100% guaranteed admissions
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2017
As a way of giving back after gaining so much from this thread. I will list the documents to take to the Turkish embassy along diplomatic drive abuja, after gaining admission.

1. Visa app form with two passports

2. Photocopy of passport data page

3. Acceptance letter

4. Telex from bank (receipt of payment)

5. Authenticated SSCE cert (with the ministry of education and foreign afffairs <mondays - thursdays only> {#300 per document page} )

6. Authenticated transcript ( same as (no 5.) but for post graduate studies)

7 Authenticated SOR or Bsc Certificate (for post graduate studies)

8. Flight booking reservation

9. Notarized Letter of sponsorship (with any court)

8. Bank statement

9. Health Insurance

10. International passport

11. Yellow fever card

12. 250$ ( embassy recieves only $$$ { year 2006 -2013 print notes preferably} , pls do not bring the naira equivalent.. exchange b4 visiting d embassy)

13. Certificate of medical fitness from any federal hospital (only federal pls).

Arrange the documents according to this order 1-13
Wen you don all this, visit the embassy, and prepared to recieve ur visa in about a week. Visa days are Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays

Some guys had to to pay up to 15k to some money mongers outside the embassy to quickly Authenticate their certificates for them. So get all your stuvs done, so u dont have any issue at the embassy.

I Wish all of us success and may God bless us all. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ask me anything
Re: North Cyprus by lonlytroy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Cakay:

Still waiting 4 ur response
Troy
Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2017
wow
Thanks for this as it will go a long way to help us.
maestrojay:
As a way of giving back after gaining so much from this thread. I will list the documents to take to the Turkish embassy along diplomatic drive abuja, after gaining admission.

1. Visa app form with two passports

2. Photocopy of passport data page

3. Acceptance letter

4. Telex from bank (receipt of payment)

5. Authenticated SSCE cert (with the ministry of education and foreign afffairs <mondays - thursdays only> {#300 per document page} )

6. Authenticated transcript ( same as (no 5.) but for post graduate studies)

7 Authenticated SOR or Bsc Certificate (for post graduate studies)

8. Flight booking reservation

9. Notarized Letter of sponsorship (with any court)

8. Bank statement

9. Health Insurance

10. International passport

11. Yellow fever card

12. 250$ ( embassy recieves only $$$ { year 2006 -2013 print notes preferably} , pls do not bring the naira equivalent.. exchange b4 visiting d embassy)

13. Certificate of medical fitness from any federal hospital (only federal pls).

Arrange the documents according to this order 1-13
Wen you don all this, visit the embassy, and prepared to recieve ur visa in about a week. Visa days are Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays

Some guys had to to pay up to 15k to some money mongers outside the embassy to quickly Authenticate their certificates for them. So get all your stuvs done, so u dont have any issue at the embassy.

I Wish all of us success and may God bless us all. Thanks

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
lonlytroy:

Still waiting 4 ur response
Troy
hello Troy, did you send an email or whatsapp?
Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
I Dropped a mail sir
sKeetz:

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.