Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767531 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2011
Scash:

ok, but the person that introduced me to the school said processing it by oneself would take time and i might not be able to meet up with admission by february.

As i said earlier, to process admission to EMU is easy as ABC. We are in October now and Spring semester is starting FEB 2012, so do you mean if you start your admission processing now, you would not finish it till April 2012? Anyway Admission processing at EMU last within 2weeks provided you submit all the required documents. If you choose to pass tru agent kindly find contacts details of over 100 agents we have in Nigeria on our website. If i must tell you NO ANY SPECIAL CONSIDERATION we have for ANY AGENT, all applications either from agent or direct applicants are treated the same.

imperiouxx:

You must run before you fly. Looking for agent will land you in loss. If you can't meet up with the admission, how would an agent did it for you? wip7 is a representation of the international center and he has assisted in giving info where reqired. I will suggest you face your studies and think of transfer next year. However, I wonder why you want to drop medicine for pharmacy.

hmmmm seconded!

Admission and SCHOLARSHIP IS FREE OF CHARGE at EMU, nobody can influence your scholarship application, cos we only consider your grades not your Money.

International Center,
EMU
Re: North Cyprus by afrowale(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2011
Nicely said, I will be at EMU next year by God's grace, Amen.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:32am On Nov 04, 2011
[center]EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD: TUITION AND ACCOMMODATION FOR FEMALE APPLICANTS[/center]

EMU the largest, oldest and most developed reputable university in North Cyprus set to award more scholarships to outstanding students from Africa. A new scholarship scheme introduce at our highly ranked university (EMU), is to award FULL scholarship to all best student from each department every semester and student must maintain high CGPA to be entered for selection. To test run the scheme EMU awards 20 FULL SCHOLARSHIPS to all best students this semester in all departments.

We encourage brilliant female students from Congo, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Nigeria, Senegal to apply to our university in order to avail the opportunity of studying in our serene campus on FULL scholarship. ALL interested Congolese and Zimbabwean are invited to study at EMU.

EMU also set to revise her scholarship scheme for all applicants so as to lessen the financial burden on parents and self- sponsored students. We encourage students from APTECH, polytechnics, college of education and other institutions to transfer to our university for quality education.

Admission and scholarship processing is free of charge at EMU.

International Center,
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by samholly(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2011
hello guyz, please i want to study in north Cyprus and i like America university .please guyz how far about the school?
Re: North Cyprus by samholly(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
hey guyz, i want to know more about the American university in north Cyprus or anyone in the house studying there should please answer me, i am waiting!!!!!!!!!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2011
samholly:

hey guyz, i want to know more about the American university in north Cyprus or anyone in the house studying there should please answer me, i am waiting!!!!!!!!!

All information you might need for the admission and fees can be found on the university website www.gau.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by Scash(f): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2011
hi wip,
Re: North Cyprus by Scash(f): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2011
hi imperiouxx,
i had prroblems with a course in my school so i had to repeat, d probability dt i wld pass it dis yr is quite slim n den i myt av to withdraw.

There is no oda relatively affordable medical skul outside Nigeria whose admission is still on. At least nt any that i knw of. Ukraine is still d best choice bt i wld av to wait till nxt yr n dts out of it.

Cyprus is on, n i can still meet up wt admission if i want, bt nw i see dt pharmacy is an off course.

So impriouxx, tellin me to face my studies is totally unnecessary as i think dt is just wat am tryin to do, i dint say i am searchin for a boyfriend or wia to party.

wip7 is dia any skul in cyprus dt offers any biomedical course like anatomy or physiology. Wen i finish wt dt i'l knw i av a degree den i can further n go for medicine again.

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2011
Scash:

There is no oda relatively affordable medical skul outside Nigeria whose admission is still on. At least nt any that i knw of. Ukraine is still d best choice bt i wld av to wait till nxt yr n dts out of it.

wip7 is dia any skul in cyprus dt offers any biomedical course like anatomy or physiology. Wen i finish wt dt i'l knw i av a degree den i can further n go for medicine again.

Thanks

Your story is quite pathetic but with God and strong determination you can win. There is a university that offers Medicine In Cyprus, Near East University, www.neu.edu.tr the university is comparatively ranked more than Nigerian Universities but the Tuition fees for Medical program is quite high (12,600Euros pa year). If you have the cash you can still meet up. Kindly read more on the university website.

At the University I represent in Cyprus, EMU, Our MEdical programs will start so soon around September 2012 as we are trying to conclude the collaboration with our partner hospitals and universities in Turkey. We only offer Pharmacy now and no other universities in north Cyprus that offers any medical related.

Instead of you going to Ukraine for medical education , why cant you look at Philippines, the Caribbean countries and south America. These countries do have medical programs structured on USMLE ( America) and PLAB (UK) and their tuition fees are quite Cheap and they do offer quality medical educations as well few of the university in Philippines are Cebu Doctors University, South Western University etc and some in the Caribbean are Taxilla American University, Guyana, www.tauedu.org etc. The Admission process is not so hard is what you can do yourself and in case you need further assistance you can ask.

Please NOTE these medical schools in Philippines and South America are tough and academic conscious, they train people that are really DOCTORS and not those just want to be Doctors by TITLE. so you will need to think well before you put up any application. Most still have application for this year. Kindly google them for further explanation.

Wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by imperiouxx(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
@scash,

It's alright.
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ wip7,
keep up d gud works.
pls, how many years does it take to run an msc program in computer eng. in EMU, considerin d fact that i didnt do such in my 1st degree course?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2011
octar6:

@ wip7,
keep up d gud works.
pls, how many years does it take to run an msc program in computer eng. in EMU, considerin d fact that i didnt do such in my 1st degree course?

Thank you for your interest in EMU. Normally EMU MSc programs last btwn 1.5 - 2yrs depending on the students. If you did not have formal education in computer engineering but closely related you might be given some foundation courses depending on your Bachelor discipline. Let assume you are given 3 Foundation courses means you can still finish your Msc within 2yrs.

At EMU , we offer credible and world recognized diploma in our serene campus, to apply to our university read more on our website. Send me your documents and application FREE of CHARGE.

International Center,
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by feasy1(m): 5:40am On Nov 09, 2011
Hi Wip,
Please advice the deadline to turning in application for Spring 2012 admission.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
feasy1:

Hi Wip,
Please advice the deadline to turning in application for Spring 2012 admission.

Application for Spring Semester 2012 is Already OPEN and will end by January 2012. To apply to EMU, just send us your high school result, International passport and fill both the application and scholarship forms.

International Center,
EMU, www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Idiris22: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
please nigerians in north cyprus,i want to know if a student in north cyprus requires visa to visit turkey.because i have a cousin who got admitted in a north cyprus university and i heard those machine parts are cheap in turkey and i want to be sending him money so that he will help me to buy some heavy duty truck parts that are scarce and costly in nigeria and send to me.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2011
Idiris22:

please nigerians in north cyprus,i want to know if a student in north cyprus requires visa to visit turkey.because i have a cousin who got admitted in a north cyprus university and i heard those machine parts are cheap in turkey and i want to be sending him money so that he will help me to buy some heavy duty truck parts that are scarce and costly in nigeria and send to me.

YEAH BUT NOT A HARD TASK. YOUR COUSIN SHOULD KNOW THAT
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ wip7,
i have been tryb to submit my application now for hrs to EMU and dis is wat comes up,

Personal Details [Complete]
Address Details [Complete]
Application(s) [Incomplete]
Educational Background [Incomplete]
Supporting Document(s) [Complete]

I have done all that i can.any solution?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2011
octar6:

@ wip7,
i have been tryb to submit my application now for hrs to EMU and dis is wat comes up,

Personal Details [Complete]
Address Details [Complete]
Application(s) [Incomplete]
Educational Background [Incomplete]
Supporting Document(s) [Complete]

I have done all that i can.any solution?

Thank you for you interest in our reputable university, seems you have not completed the step 4 of the application: Educational background aspect until all the compulsory field are completed before you can submit.kindly fill in your former university website and you must click ADD before you proceed.

If the problem persist, send me all your documents and i will get it done in 2minutes.

International center,
EMU, www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
@wip7.
     thanks alot for your tip. it worked out well.I have submittd my application.so am waitn for approval,before I can know d next step to proceed with.
least i forget,I apllied for spring season 2012-2013 .I hope am in order?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:07am On Nov 13, 2011
octar6:

@wip7.
     thanks alot for your tip. it worked out well.I have submittd my application.so am waitn for approval,before I can know d next step to proceed with.
least i forget,I apllied for spring season 2012-2013 .I hope am in order?

That is great unfortunately you are not in order, unless you wish to join EMU next 2years to come which is spring 2012-2013. If your aim is to start the education next year February then you supposed to apply for Spring 2011-2012 session. You have to reapply to correct that. Good luck!

International Center,
EMU, www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
@wip7,
Thanks once again for your quick response.I have reapplied again using my second email add,2011-2012 spring session.cus am expectin to be over there by febuary next year.Thanks once again.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
octar6:

@wip7,
Thanks once again for your quick response.I have reapplied again using my second email add,2011-2012 spring session.cus am expectin to be over there by febuary next year.Thanks once again.

Thank you for choosing EMU. As soon as you are admitted kindly send me the following for your scholarship, University transcript+ bachelor cert+ completely filled scholarship application form and your international passport.

Admission and scholarship processing is FREE at EMU.

International center
EMU,www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com/scholarship@emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hi all, are tuition fees paid per s€mester or per yr if per semester is quite high or does it apply to only certain programs?
Re: North Cyprus by imperiouxx(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2011
^^^ Don of the finnish thread here too?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
^^ yes ooo, with the wáy things are unfolding one may have to look elsewh€re,
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2011
Which sch in cyprus as the cheapest tuition fee/yr and what$ the cost, pls help @all
Re: North Cyprus by rccy: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
@wip7 is it only sch processing you arrange to north cyprus?, what about tourist visa for north cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
Which sch in cyprus as the cheapest tuition fee/yr and what$ the cost, pls help @all

The European University of Lefke still remains the cheapest university in North Cyprus, as it is a government university. You can find more information about us and how we can get you in at www.deqeoconsulting.info

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2011
banttieman:

Kindly google the universities in North Cyprus, check for the reputation, the accreditation, facilities and the fees and scholarship package for students. All these can be find on each university website. This information will really help you to decide what you actually want in life. Asking the cheapest school here without proper research is not good for a quality student or graduate to be. Wish you luck!!

rccy:

@wip7 is it only sch processing you arrange to north cyprus?,  what about tourist visa for north cyprus

Thank you. I DO NOT ARRANGE SCHOOL PROCESSING but I am a staff of Eastern Mediterranean University in the area of promotion (am in charge of scholarship), I can only reply and guide genuine students wishing to study at EMU on matters relating to studies ONLY. I do not deal with VISA as its ONLY embassies are permitted to deal with visa and you can always contact each embassy on the requirements for each visa type. kindly visit Turkish embassy website for further information.  

International center,
Eastern Mediterranean University,
www.emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by imperiouxx(m): 1:01am On Nov 14, 2011
rccy:

@wip7 is it only sch processing you arrange to north cyprus?, what about tourist visa for north cyprus

shocked shocked It is appalling seeing our people on it again. This one just turned school representative to a traveling agent. lolzzzzz.
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2011
@wip4, thanks 4 the good work.please i nid clarification on this, i want to apply for masters at EMU, the date of birth on my pp is different from the one on my transcript, thankz to nigeria immigration o hav travel to nairobi on this pp and changing the DOB on my pp to the oringinal DOB on my trnscript seems abortive. please advise, which DOB should i apply with? and i hope i wldnt hav issues both at the embassy and during my registration at EMU
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2011
Temas:

@wip4, thanks 4 the good work.please i nid clarification on this, i want to apply for masters at EMU, the date of birth on my pp is different from the one on my transcript, thankz to nigeria immigration o hav travel to nairobi on this pp and changing the DOB on my pp to the oringinal DOB on my trnscript seems abortive. please advise, which DOB should i apply with? and i hope i wldnt hav issues both at the embassy and during my registration at EMU

Which is the correct DOB: the one on the transcript or the one on PP? If the one on the transcript is the correct date of birth then kindly apply with that and get affidavit letter or support letter from a legal arm stating the correct date and kindly supply this letter during the time of your application. The only place you may have problem will be during registration as Turkish embassy is not interested in your transcript. But during registration and when we are doing documents verification at your formal school, if there are any changes in documents submitted it could lead to expulsion.

If you submit affidavit letter alongside your application, then there wont be a problem.

If the DOB on your international passport is the wrong one, i wonder what went wrong, as all applicants do fill the data b4 submission in Nigeria and the machines ask you to check your data b4 final submission by clicking YES or NO, so what happened then?

International Center,
EMU, www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.