Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767214 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abeg big Ogas 4 NL reply quick. List nice uni 4 computer sc n eng and resuming b4 may n their web. Pls any school offerin 3yrs bsc. Abeg reply
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
@ prince 08,

Msc oil and gas which country? just check braintrack .com
if is in turkey you can find something like MIDDLE EAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY AND ISTANBUL TECHNICAL .www.metu.edu.tr and www.istu.edu.tr

@ suxes2005,

where is NP and CP ok you mean NP-----Nigeria police and CP-----custom police or what?? kindly explain .

@ iz2much,

be calm it will be out soonest. dont worry you can go embassy next week and get ya visa.

@ sithanda,

i do not understand your question. have you gotten adm to NEAR EAST UNI or just searching??

About NC visa just chek the embassy website you can find that on this thread and get updated infos.

No university NC or SC , North cyprus (Nc) or South cyprus that offers degree for 3years you can get that in Malyasia, holland and Hungary etc.

chek braintrack and google for schoools in your desire country.

About bank statement, the CONSULAR will answer that but present somthing that you know is acceptable and ok when you see it yourself, i mean considering yourself as the consular.

almost all skools in Cyprus offers computer related programs so search them all.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2010
thanks, for everything,. you have alwaz been the best.
the way things are going right now. i think everything will fall to next weekend,
hope am still on time, cuz i leart their exams is coming up on thurdays next week.
if wasnt able to write the exam with other, what will be my faith?
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
@ wip2

thanks, for everything,. you have alwaz been the best.
the way things are going right now. i think everything will fall to next weekend,
hope am still on time, cuz i leart their exams is coming up on thurdays next week.
if wasnt able to write the exam with other, what will be my faith?
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
thanks wip2

i mean north cyprus
and south cyprus

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
my ogas thanks a milla
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
what should my statement of ac read when applyn 4 visa cox someone said around 3m. I wanna know this thins b4 I start wastn my time cox I already av admission in london but am considern which to go 4 as regards requiremnts 4 visa cox london is around 2mil in ma ac
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ iz2much,

Dont worry about te same , you will inform them when you reach your skool that it took them time to send your reciept and acceptance letter and that has made you not to come ealier.
As soon as you arrived at the skool you will write the english exams, No probs.

@sithanda,

As far as i know about embassies cos i do travel alot to diffreent countries, No embassy will state it either on their wbsite or in their board that your bankstatement should be 2mil or 6mil NAIRA.
Most of those figures are just speculations from pple, what i know is that just try calculate what your living expenses will be for the period of your studies or the first year and come up with the figures to have in your bank statemnt.
For instance, if your living expenses is 700euros/month in your intended country, then for a year should be like 8400euros, so convert that to naira and add some change to make it that atleast you can tke care of yourself financially. OR you can email the CONSULAR of the emabssy of the country you are going to ask him how much you need in your account. Bros is not how much that matters is the transaction in your accounts and God. Have seen somebody wit 1mil bank statement travelling to Hungary and is visa was approved.

Anyway Turkish transit visa is easy.

@suxes2005,

Cyprus just dey sha atleast you cant compare it to naija interms of basic facilities but is not an heaven you might think of or HELL u might want to run from.

For Visit Visa, you need to get invitation from whomever you are visiting,the person details and salary and passport copy to the embassy in the Cyprus and you pick up the Visa application form and support with the required docs. for south cyprus is 20k for now and Nc is 9000k. chek web for more info.
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2010
aight wip2

tnx for d info

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2010
shameless man!!!!
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2010
am sorry that shameless man was Aondoakaa.

@wip2

i will wait till they send it and hope they will do that in good time.
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2010
iz2much u scared me ooo

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2010
am scared yea.f na u wetin you go do
time no dey my side broz. and the little i have for accommodation now is been spent on holding up till when the unconditional comes out, my agent are only on on business days alone. i cant ask the how well?? l
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2010
wip2 said:
@sithanda,

As far as i know about embassies cos i do travel alot to diffreent countries, No embassy will state it either on their wbsite or in their board that your bankstatement should be 2mil or 6mil NAIRA.
Most of those figures are just speculations from pple, what i know is that just try calculate what your living expenses will be for the period of your studies or the first year and come up with the figures to have in your bank statemnt.
For instance, if your living expenses is 700euros/month in your intended country, then for a year should be like 8400euros, so convert that to naira and add some change to make it that atleast you can tke care of yourself financially. OR you can email the CONSULAR of the emabssy of the country you are going to ask him how much you need in your account. Bros is not how much that matters is the transaction in your accounts and God. Have seen somebody wit 1mil bank statement travelling to Hungary and is visa was approved.

That is not true, the amount you have in your account matters alot when it comes to UK student visa, for masters here 2m naira is not enough, 4m is what you need if your school is in london and about 3.5m for schools outside london.
Re: North Cyprus by TedBundy1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2010
justwise:

wip2 said:
@sithanda,

That is not true, the amount you have in your account matters alot when it comes to UK student visa, for masters here 2m naira is not enough, 4m is what you need if your school is in london and about 3.5m for schools outside london.

Justwise is correct. For UK, they do state the amount they want to see and if you don't have it, you get refused.
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2010
@ justwise,

@ted bundy,

Thank you sir for clarifications. Happy val!

Happy Val!
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2010
@iz2much,
hey bro dont worry much the population at the embassy is getting reduced, so you can still make it this week.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
@wip2
thanks,i thought u 4got me.my agent hadnt said anything.2day is monday now. Are they the one delaying it or what? The school wil start a ful lecture by 22nd,proficient xams is coming up on thursday.
I dnt ave the unconditional let alone visa.shuld i stil keep quiet & watch?
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2010
@iz2much,

First of all, am sure your agent knows the implication of the time considering the acceptance letter. so dont be disturb about that.
why cant you call your agent to know how far so that they can speak wif the skool so as to send the stuff to you.

Then about the profiency exams, like i said the other time , you will be allow to write it anytime you arrive no problem about that even you arrive nect month you shall write it and is just a simple exam filing the gap and essay questions.

if you cant make it this week then next week, then you can chat we me so that i can see how to speak wif your skool about the acceptance letter.

it will be ok!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
@wip2
u've alwaz been the best i must confess.i alway look forward reading from you.
I alwaz cal them to the extent it became something else.everytime i called they tel me the same old story that they are stil expecting from the school.the school is not even responding 2 my mails.
If they refuse 2 get things done by wednesday what do you think i can do.
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2010
iz2much,

wat up?

Anyways, try talk wit ur agent
and moreover call d school urself
at least u'l know wat up urself

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2010
@iz2much,

am sure the skool is yet to reply your agent thats why they have not given you positive response. Your school is a bit busy cos i spoke with one of the officers 2dys back and took time to response to my enquiries. pal, just send your full name and admission number to my email, i will call then on your behalf or ask somebody to go for you cos am in Nigeria now although leaving soon
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2010
wip2

dnt tell me u r in nigeria!!
C'men we need to meet ooooo

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by symbian03(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
Suxes around where r u?
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2010
I'm in Lagos oo
Berger-Akute

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2010
@ wip2

Thanks man, i almost ran out of patience cuz i thought they arent doing thier best.
pls can u send me your email through if possible your phone number in nigeria.\
thanks for everything
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ suxes2005,

hey you made me to laf, haha, am a Nigerian.

@iz2much,

send your details to my email. then your numba i will call you , pls on my email.
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2010
wip2:

@ suxes2005,

hey you made me to laf, haha, am a Nigerian.

@iz2much,

send your details to my email. then your numba i will call you , pls on my email.

Sure i know u r a nigerian. I was finkin y said u
u r in Nigeria presently, hahahahahah

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2010
@suxes2005,

alright. i came back to the country recently and am moving back this week. hope u understand!

@ iz2much,

i called your skool and they have started releasing the acceptance letter and your agent confirmed to me that they received about 4 today but i dont know your real name to find out if yours is there. you can call them again or let me know your real name so that i can folow up for you.
Re: North Cyprus by kheme(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2010
are we still on this issue?
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2010
@wip2

Thanks, i dont have your email. is it skul4una@gmail.com
about releasing acceptance letter. i stilll called them yesterday night, they refuse to pick my call.
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
wip2,

no qualms, i understand yu. I hope
u r enjoyin ur stay in9ja?

iz2much, how far? Any latest
I'm realy routin for you

SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.