Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (766550 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2012
EMU INTERNATIONAL CENTER TO HOLD THE FIRST MISS EMU CONTEST[center][/center]

The most reputable university in Cyprus, Eastern Mediterranean University will host MISS EMU and the winner will be dazed with cash award, scholarship and sponsored return trips abroad. The event will be graced by eminent personalities in Cyprus and Turkey. We invite young and beautiful ladies to apply to our university to benefit from tuition and accommodation scholarships we offer in our beautiful campus.

Admission process for FALL (sept) is on now, to apply kindly send us your application for both admission and scholarship. Do not forget admission process is free of charge!

For further inquiries do not hesitate to contact us.

International Center
EMU, www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
@wip7,
please,which email should i send my application to?
tHankz!
Re: North Cyprus by rubenic(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
@all how is studying in north cyprus? Are there student jobs?
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 2:43am On Apr 07, 2012
Tnx so much Wip for all des info. U r doin a gr8 job here. I applied to EMU last admssion tru a friend in CIU. He claimed I was given an admssion, though, I av not seen d admission letter uptil now. Our agreement together was to defer d admission till sept. I am thinking of applying fresh my self against sept to be on the saver side. Pls whats ur advice? My mail is blissbaytechnology@gmail.com. Tnx bro
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:20am On Apr 07, 2012
blissbay: Tnx so much Wip for all des info. U r doin a gr8 job here. I applied to EMU last admssion tru a friend in CIU. He claimed I was given an admssion, though, I av not seen d admission letter uptil now. Our agreement together was to defer d admission till sept. I am thinking of applying fresh my self against sept to be on the saver side. Pls whats ur advice? My mail is blissbaytechnology@gmail.com. Tnx bro

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU. Its great to hear that you wish to further your studies at EMU. To apply for admission is easy at EMU is free of charge! If your friend is real and actually obtain the admission for you then he should send you the acceptance letter from EMU. if you wish you can send me your full name and i can check on the system if we do have such name on our system. What most of these people do is to rip prospective students off by formulating non-existing charges on the students. Also you can apply yourself, you will need to send us your high school result, international passport, filled application and scholarship forms and we shall process your application. Age limit for undergraduate is 25years so for you to be considered for UG you must be born around 1988 and above. For graduate application we do not have age limit and you must be atleast 2.2 students.

International Center
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
Thanks Sir Wip for ur quick response. I have sent my full name to ur mail. Pls, I will appreciate it as promised. I will also love to discuss with U on some personal matters. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2012
wip7:

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU. Its great to hear that you wish to further your studies at EMU. To apply for admission is easy at EMU is free of charge! If your friend is real and actually obtain the admission for you then he should send you the acceptance letter from EMU. if you wish you can send me your full name and i can check on the system if we do have such name on our system. What most of these people do is to rip prospective students off by formulating non-existing charges on the students. Also you can apply yourself, you will need to send us your high school result, international passport, filled application and scholarship forms and we shall process your application. Age limit for undergraduate is 25years so for you to be considered for UG you must be born around 1988 and above. For graduate application we do not have age limit and you must be atleast 2.2 students.

International Center
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Thanks Sir Wip for ur quick response. I have sent my full name to ur mail. Pls, I will appreciate it as promised. I will also love to discuss with U on some personal matters. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2012
blissbay:

Hello,
Your mail was received but unfortunately you name was not on the admission panel as i have checked today and there are possibilities your friend did apply for you but the system erased it since you refused to register but i doubt that anyway cos i cant see you on the system. Also from your email, you stated your friend charged you due to late application, unfortunately admission processing is free at EMU, EMU do not charge any fees whether early application or late. I do not advise you to continue the friendship with such entity.

Finally, With the email you sent to me North Cyprus is not the best place for you, pls dont waste your time but if you wish to continue with your admission then kindly send me all your documents (transcript) or apply direct at EMU website.
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
wip7:

Hello,
Your mail was received but unfortunately you name was not on the admission panel as i have checked today and there are possibilities your friend did apply for you but the system erased it since you refused to register but i doubt that anyway cos i cant see you on the system. Also from your email, you stated your friend charged you due to late application, unfortunately admission processing is free at EMU, EMU do not charge any fees whether early application or late. I do not advise you to continue the friendship with such entity.

Finally, With the email you sent to me North Cyprus is not the best place for you, pls dont waste your time but if you wish to continue with your admission then kindly send me all your documents (transcript) or apply direct at EMU website.

Thanks bro.Well, am still interested but would like you to tell me why it might not be save choosing cyprus.
Thanks a million
Regards
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
blissbay:

Thanks bro.Well, am still interested but would like you to tell me why it might not be save choosing cyprus.
Thanks a million
Regards

You are working in Nigeria, you want to leave your job and transfer your wife and kids to NC and secure job after you finish at NC. You have a very good intention and prospect but to be truthful to you abroad is not rosy as it is always painted most times and due to huge economic crises the pasture of most abroad is not close to green but red.

If you wish to further your studies and gain tangible experience in an affordable region abroad then North Cyprus is great for you, North Cyprus is low crime region with sound opportunity to continue your education but all applicants are advised to have complete funds to study and live at NC as counting on jobs may not be fruitful especially a family man like you. Also the school for children pay monthly around 650lira to 900lira which is like N65,000 to N90,000 every month for your kid. How will you get such money? Mine is just advise kindly allow your God and believe guide you! I have huge travelling experience and have lived in many places so i am highly informed. If you are ready to pursue your studies at EMU do not hesitate to apply.
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
wip7:

You are working in Nigeria, you want to leave your job and transfer your wife and kids to NC and secure job after you finish at NC. You have a very good intention and prospect but to be truthful to you abroad is not rosy as it is always painted most times and due to huge economic crises the pasture of most abroad is not close to green but red.

If you wish to further your studies and gain tangible experience in an affordable region abroad then North Cyprus is great for you, North Cyprus is low crime region with sound opportunity to continue your education but all applicants are advised to have complete funds to study and live at NC as counting on jobs may not be fruitful especially a family man like you. Also the school for children pay monthly around 650lira to 900lira which is like N65,000 to N90,000 every month for your kid. How will you get such money? Mine is just advise kindly allow your God and believe guide you! I have huge travelling experience and have lived in many places so i am highly informed. If you are ready to pursue your studies at EMU do not hesitate to apply.

Wao bro. Tnx for being frank. I think am cleared now and knows what to do. I have started my application on the website.As regards the English proficiency, I am intending to take the Test of English on getting to Cyprus, what should I fill here? Can I also fill the Research Assistant Request Form?? Lastly for now bro. How long in term of months would a master program take in EMU. Tnx
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2012
blissbay:

Wao bro. Tnx for being frank. I think am cleared now and knows what to do. I have started my application on the website.As regards the English proficiency, I am intending to take the Test of English on getting to Cyprus, what should I fill here? Can I also fill the Research Assistant Request Form?? Lastly for now bro. How long in term of months would a master program take in EMU. Tnx

Thank you for the keen interest shown in EMU. As you have started your application online, on the part of English proficiency: you will need to tick NATIVE SPEAKER on the upper left part of the page. Nigerian applicants with minimum of C in high school result or passed through institution in Nigeria are exempted from the English exams so you will need to tick NATIVE speaker. Yeah you may fill in the research assistant form and upload it with your application BUT you do not need to fill in the scholarship form and upload it. In order to apply for scholarship, kindly send to the scholarship email the following after you have secured your admission only: your university transcript, bachelor certificate, filled scholarship form, international passport then you will be evaluated for scholarship.

The master program duration in EMU varies based on the background of the prospective applicants, Normal Master program in EMU last between 1.5-2years if applicant have prior educational background of his/her intending master program example if you are coming from English department undergraduate and you apply for Master in English language the student can spend btwn 1.5-2yrs BUT like you are coming from Maths department and you wish to apply master in Information system Engr then you will need to take foundation courses from Engr department which you will pay for extra( Maybe 3-5 foundation courses) and After you finish the foundation which may last 1 semester then you will then be registered as a master student and start the payment for your master program. So the duration of EMU master varies with applicants discipline.

International center
EMU.www.emu.edu.tr
scholarship@emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2012
@wip7
likewise mine dt want to apply for associate degree,where should i thick because there is only bachelor and master box dere.....plz
And i have been asking d same question abt d email to send my applicatn to. please
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
Demaejy: @wip7
likewise mine dt want to apply for associate degree,where should i thick because there is only bachelor and master box dere.....plz
And i have been asking d same question abt d email to send my applicatn to. please

Kindly go to EMU website under admission www.emu.edu.tr, you will find the procedure to apply, on the application form for undergraduate applicant you will find code for each course so fill in your choice. Please stop asking me where to send email to again, REASON: you have emailed me personally and i have guided you on what to do and your question to me does not sound as if you are genuine applicant that really want to study at NC only take use it as lifting spring. You have equally emailed our official address at international center also and we have equally replied your email and you have email more than 10 people at EMU and you have been answered correctly so why always asking me where to send your application to? check the website you will know where to send the application to.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2012
wip7:

Kindly go to EMU website under admission www.emu.edu.tr, you will find the procedure to apply, on the application form for undergraduate applicant you will find code for each course so fill in your choice. Please stop asking me where to send email to again, REASON: you have emailed me personally and i have guided you on what to do and your question to me does not sound as if you are genuine applicant that really want to study at NC only take use it as lifting spring. You have equally emailed our official address at international center also and we have equally replied your email and you have email more than 10 people at EMU and you have been answered correctly so why always asking me where to send your application to? check the website you will know where to send the application to.

you made a nasty comments about me which i did not accept it because whenever you want to begin a journey someone needs to plan everything well. With regards to international centre, i emailed both int'l centre and the email you posted here just to make enquiries,and i was replied twice with slightly difference that one said i would pay application fee and the other reply from email named akeem oladipo that didn't request applictn fee,thats why i asked you about the name. And beside,i didnt knw 10 pple you said. I was only confused abt d different email. If i was inquisitive and my enquiries created incovinences for you,please accept my apology!!! But am a genuine applicant
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:51am On Apr 08, 2012
Demaejy:

you made a nasty comments about me which i did not accept it because whenever you want to begin a journey someone needs to plan everything well. With regards to international centre, i emailed both int'l centre and the email you posted here just to make enquiries,and i was replied twice with slightly difference that one said i would pay application fee and the other reply from email named akeem oladipo that didn't request applictn fee,thats why i asked you about the name. And beside,i didnt knw 10 pple you said. I was only confused abt d different email. If i was inquisitive and my enquiries created incovinences for you,please accept my apology!!! But am a genuine applicant

The quoted part of your post said you do not need application fee from my email address skull4una@gmail.com and all my post here also said you do not need application fee so why bothering yourself again. EMU intl center also will not tell you that you will pay application cos i am the one charge of the office and i am in charge of scholarship in EMU so any email sent to the address will be replied by me. anyway read the EMU web address and do what you want.

International center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2012
wip7:

The quoted part of your post said you do not need application fee from my email address skull4una@gmail.com and all my post here also said you do not need application fee so why bothering yourself again. EMU intl center also will not tell you that you will pay application cos i am the one charge of the office and i am in charge of scholarship in EMU so any email sent to the address will be replied by me. anyway read the EMU web address and do what you want.

International center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com

But why you still sounded not encouraging to me? You said i should do what i want! Why?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2012
EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY TURNS THE BEDROCK OF EDUCATION IN CYPRUS

Eastern Mediterranean university being the highest ranked university in Cyprus region with a choice of world renowned undergraduate and graduate programmes, EMU should be one's ideal choice of quality and affordable education right in northern Cyprus.

At our serene campus, students would gain a degree that is taught and examined by reputable faculty members in highly facilitated campus located just few miles away from the Mediterranean sea. We have also increased the number of our exchange partners in USA, Canada, UK and other European countries so that our students can gain valuable experience abroad for one semester at same fees as EMU.

ALL female applicants are welcome to apply to our university which will offer scholarship on both tuition and accommodation for female applicants. We recently introduced FULL SCHOLARSHIP scheme for young and academically inclined female applicants from Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Zimbabwe etc), each year 10 females will be awarded FULL scholarship and the scholarship is strictly based on student results.

To apply to our university, is easy and free of charge! all applicants are considered for scholarship and you only need to email us your application material and after evaluation you will be admitted.

Do not hesitate to contact us for further inquiries!

International Center
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
scholarship@emu.edu.tr
office :+90 392 630 2444
+90 392 630 2413

Re: North Cyprus by Emysandy: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
wip7: EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY TURNS THE BEDROCK OF EDUCATION IN CYPRUS

Eastern Mediterranean university being the highest ranked university in Cyprus region with a choice of world renowned undergraduate and graduate programmes, EMU should be one's ideal choice of quality and affordable education right in northern Cyprus.

At our serene campus, students would gain a degree that is taught and examined by reputable faculty members in highly facilitated campus located just few miles away from the Mediterranean sea. We have also increased the number of our exchange partners in USA, Canada, UK and other European countries so that our students can gain valuable experience abroad for one semester at same fees as EMU.

ALL female applicants are welcome to apply to our university which will offer scholarship on both tuition and accommodation for female applicants. We recently introduced FULL SCHOLARSHIP scheme for young and academically inclined female applicants from Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Zimbabwe etc), each year 10 females will be awarded FULL scholarship and the scholarship is strictly based on student results.

To apply to our university, is easy and free of charge! all applicants are considered for scholarship and you only need to email us your application material and after evaluation you will be admitted.

Do not hesitate to contact us for further inquiries!

International Center
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
scholarship@emu.edu.tr
office :+90 392 630 2444
+90 392 630 2413
This is creamy offer but l need more detail about the school. Just general info of Nigerians in the school. If l'm applying l wish to meet few of my black bros and sis. Will send you a mail in a second.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
Emysandy: This is creamy offer but l need more detail about the school. Just general info of Nigerians in the school. If l'm applying l wish to meet few of my black bros and sis. Will send you a mail in a second.

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU. EMU proudly housed 38 nationalities all over the world and our university is ranked currently 1025 best university in the world. We do encourage young academically sound applicants to apply to our university to enjoy education at a free crime region!

I do recieve your letter, i shall reply you in minutes!

International Center.
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Emysandy: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2012
wip7:

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU. EMU proudly housed 38 nationalities all over the world and our university is ranked currently 1025 best university in the world. We do encourage young academically sound applicants to apply to our university to enjoy education at a free crime region!

I do recieve your letter, i shall reply you in minutes!

International Center.
EMU. www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
your reply is informative but l will still question you through mail. Do we have any Nairaland member on this thread that is a student of this school?. I will appreciate your comment, if any member here will share his/her personal experience but @ wip7. Check your mail l have a question for you and thanks for ur support.
Re: North Cyprus by ahamdiheme: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2012
Emysandy: your reply is informative but l will still question you through mail. Do we have any Nairaland member on this thread that is a student of this school?. I will appreciate your comment, if any member here will share his/her personal experience but @ wip7. Check your mail l have a question for you and thanks for ur support.

I was a student of EMU, what do you need to know?
Re: North Cyprus by Emysandy: 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
ahamdiheme:

I was a student of EMU, what do you need to know?
kool, l'm happy u re here. 1. As a student wat was ur experience @ school. 2. As an Alumni wat is ur experience in regard to ur qualification @ Emu. Give a picture of ur student life (just the general info). I think @ wip7. shared remarkable info, and l think he is a staff here, right?. Now l want a student or Alumni to share the experience eg 1. How supportive re the campus mentor.
Re: North Cyprus by tmed1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
I'm a student of EMU. Really, it is a VERY good university-affordable and well-organised uni.In my opinion,academics is easier here when compared to west africa.Infact,there is almost no difference btw emu and other european university(including UK).I sincerely recommend emu for academics.Regards
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
wip7:

Thank you for the keen interest shown in EMU. As you have started your application online, on the part of English proficiency: you will need to tick NATIVE SPEAKER on the upper left part of the page. Nigerian applicants with minimum of C in high school result or passed through institution in Nigeria are exempted from the English exams so you will need to tick NATIVE speaker. Yeah you may fill in the research assistant form and upload it with your application BUT you do not need to fill in the scholarship form and upload it. In order to apply for scholarship, kindly send to the scholarship email the following after you have secured your admission only: your university transcript, bachelor certificate, filled scholarship form, international passport then you will be evaluated for scholarship.

The master program duration in EMU varies based on the background of the prospective applicants, Normal Master program in EMU last between 1.5-2years if applicant have prior educational background of his/her intending master program example if you are coming from English department undergraduate and you apply for Master in English language the student can spend btwn 1.5-2yrs BUT like you are coming from Maths department and you wish to apply master in Information system Engr then you will need to take foundation courses from Engr department which you will pay for extra( Maybe 3-5 foundation courses) and After you finish the foundation which may last 1 semester then you will then be registered as a master student and start the payment for your master program. So the duration of EMU master varies with applicants discipline.

International center
EMU.www.emu.edu.tr
scholarship@emu.edu.tr

Hey @Wip7. How is it going there bro? Tnx so much for ur assistance to nairalanders on this thread. God bless you. Pls, I sent you repeated message on your mail about 10 days ago which you have not replied. Pls, can U go through the message again and reply me? Tnx, secondly, am still not clear on the issue of Scholarship, as you advised, I did not submit the scholarship form with my application, what I dont understand is by the time my admission letter is sent, am sure the tuition will be quoted on it, when then can I send my scholarship form I read a threa on related matter when one of the OPs said he got 50% scholarship when his admission letter was sent and that he paid exactly what was quoted on the admission letter sent. Pls, dnt be crossed on seeing me reapiting this already explained matter. Thanks for ur patience and understanding. I have been checking my admission status and by now I av seen about two approval granted out of about five stages the process will take, while other approval are still pending. Pls, I will appreciate your quick response as of before if there is anything that am missing out. Thanks a lot
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
blissbay:

Hey @Wip7. How is it going there bro? Tnx so much for ur assistance to nairalanders on this thread. God bless you. Pls, I sent you repeated message on your mail about 10 days ago which you have not replied. Pls, can U go through the message again and reply me? Tnx, secondly, am still not clear on the issue of Scholarship, as you advised, I did not submit the scholarship form with my application, what I dont understand is by the time my admission letter is sent, am sure the tuition will be quoted on it, when then can I send my scholarship form I read a threa on related matter when one of the OPs said he got 50% scholarship when his admission letter was sent and that he paid exactly what was quoted on the admission letter sent. Pls, dnt be crossed on seeing me reapiting this already explained matter. Thanks for ur patience and understanding. I have been checking my admission status and by now I av seen about two approval granted out of about five stages the process will take, while other approval are still pending. Pls, I will appreciate your quick response as of before if there is anything that am missing out. Thanks a lot

In order to apply for scholarship, kindly send to the scholarship email the following after you have secured your admission only: your university transcript, bachelor certificate, filled scholarship form, international passport then you will be evaluated for scholarship.

I dont reply when you fail to read well, listen, search and follow simple steps. Dont be crossed with my principles anyway just that. If a prospective graduate student cannot follow simple steps or cant read very well and bring out important points then such is not good for a graduate school. I received all your email, i have answered your initial question on scholarship. i copied it again and bold it for you. I stopped replying when you dont read well or failed to follow steps.

If you have new questions, i will be willing to answer you, i am here to guide any interested applicants but Nigerian that i have met on this forum hate to do research themselves even some will ask you how to spell their names on the application form.
Re: North Cyprus by Emysandy: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
t-med:
I'm a student of EMU. Really, it is a VERY good university-affordable and well-organised uni.In my opinion,academics is easier here when compared to west africa.Infact,there is almost no difference btw emu and other european university(including UK).I sincerely recommend emu for academics.Regards
really l feel like running down there, Lol. Ok l'm still on the application process @ wip7 u re right every prospective student must read to know more abt where they want 2 go. I mean no one inform that Emu do exchange program with Marmara and Gazi university,I read abt it. Please Let's keep this thread active, l'm a reader n l check it often 4 update.
Re: North Cyprus by ahamdiheme: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2012
Emysandy: kool, l'm happy u re here. 1. As a student wat was ur experience @ school. 2. As an Alumni wat is ur experience in regard to ur qualification @ Emu. Give a picture of ur student life (just the general info). I think @ wip7. shared remarkable info, and l think he is a staff here, right?. Now l want a student or Alumni to share the experience eg 1. How supportive re the campus mentor.
EMU is a very nice place to be, the best way to enjoy EMU and Cyprus as a whole is to just obey the rules. The campus is serene and conducive for study/research, the professors are friendly (in my department), Cyprus is the 5th safest place in the world, if you work hard you get what you deserve + recognition for it. The EMU campus is world class, it can compete with any campus in the world in terms of beauty, it is very well laid out!

Life in Cyprus could be expensive but if you have good support it is ok. There are social events organized by the school and individuals, I always advice to stick to the ones organized by the school and close friends if you have any. There are lots of Africans in Cyprus so "belonging" should not be an issue but it is wise to regulate your association.

If you eventually go to EMU, my advice is take advantage of every opportunity presented by the school and your environment, DO NOT do anything illegal, do your best in your academics. Have a blast and visit Turkey once in a while smiley

All the best
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
wip7:

In order to apply for scholarship, kindly send to the scholarship email the following after you have secured your admission only: your university transcript, bachelor certificate, filled scholarship form, international passport then you will be evaluated for scholarship.

I dont reply when you fail to read well, listen, search and follow simple steps. Dont be crossed with my principles anyway just that. If a prospective graduate student cannot follow simple steps or cant read very well and bring out important points then such is not good for a graduate school. I received all your email, i have answered your initial question on scholarship. i copied it again and bold it for you. I stopped replying when you dont read well or failed to follow steps.

If you have new questions, i will be willing to answer you, i am here to guide any interested applicants but Nigerian that i have met on this forum hate to do research themselves even some will ask you how to spell their names on the application form.
Thanks so much for ur reply Wip7. Wel, I think I av got ur point now. Its not what U think anyway cos I luv much reading to understand points and I av been following this thread and ur good posts with keen interest, any way, still much thanks for ur much advice. Am waiting earnestly to receive dis great offer.'' D admission'' Lastly, is is possible if I may ask you to check my admission process for me? How long does it take for the final approval?? God bless you Sir
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2012
blissbay: .
Thanks so much for ur reply Wip7. Wel, I think I av got ur point now. Its not what U think anyway cos I luv much reading to understand points and I av been following this thread and ur good posts with keen interest, any way, still much thanks for ur much advice. Am waiting earnestly to receive dis great offer.'' D admission'' Lastly, is is possible if I may ask you to check my admission process for me? How long does it take for the final approval?? God bless you Sir

The graduate admission process follows 3 steps. The registrar and graduate school needs to approve your application after they have gone through your application. The final approval will be based on your chosen department. Evaluation at the department depends on volume of application at hand. i will advise you to relax cos the entry period is Sept and this is April, you have huge days to resume so why bothering yourself now? As soon as your application process is completed, you will be informed by the registrar office.

International Center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by DBestDoc(f): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hi guys in EMU,I need you help. My cousin is going over to EMU in sept,Pls i want to know how you gus went about the ministry of Education stuff and how much it cost you in all
i await your reply
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
EMU IN CONJUNCTION WITH HIGH PROFILE INDUSTRIES

EMU signed agreement with high profile industries to serve as a base for her graduating students! Students have opportunity to have quality education at affordable cost in a free crime zone. We introduce full scholarship scheme for academically inclined young African female applicants from Senegal,Mali, Angola,Zimbabwe, Botswana etc.

To apply for admission at EMU is easy, kindly send us your application documents, read more on our website and we are up to answer your queries as it comes.

EMU introduce career day for graduating students, your world is secured!

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (356)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.