Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (766558 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls wip try answer my post anytime u log on to this platform!!! Await ur reply!!!
Re: North Cyprus by ImpactSystems: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
hmmm..you guys rushing to go And do non thesis masters..beware o..no phd for you..ask them very well..ask wip too..is my masters a thesis masters?
Re: North Cyprus by adsenseboy: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
ImpactSystems: hmmm..you guys rushing to go And do non thesis masters..beware o..no phd for you..ask them very well..ask wip too..is my masters a thesis masters?
@ Win7 Pls clearify us with d Thesis and non-thesis...what is d disadvantages of non thesis masters program? Cos what i applied for was Non Thesis program in Info. Tech.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
adsenseboy: @ Win7 Pls clearify us with d Thesis and non-thesis...what is d disadvantages of non thesis masters program? Cos what i applied for was Non Thesis program in Info. Tech.

Basically, the thesis based option has more research, while the non-thesis has more classes. However, ALL master’s students must conduct some sort of research or project.

Thesis students will conduct a research project, which will likely involve less courses and these students must write a thesis, which is likely to be published depending on the graduation requirement of the concerned school. The thesis option is for students who wish to get a background in intense research, such as students who are going to pursue a Ph. D., or students who will be conducting research.

Non-thesis option is designed to be more flexible and is tailored for students who don’t necessarily need a great deal of research training. Non-thesis students will take more hours of electives than thesis students, but they take fewer hours of research credit. Non-thesis students still must do Project. Read more on google and choose what you want!!
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
wip7:

Basically, the thesis based option has more research, while the non-thesis has more classes. However, ALL master’s students must conduct some sort of research or project.

Thesis students will conduct a research project, which will likely involve less courses and these students must write a thesis, which is likely to be published depending on the graduation requirement of the concerned school. The thesis option is for students who wish to get a background in intense research, such as students who are going to pursue a Ph. D., or students who will be conducting research.

Non-thesis option is designed to be more flexible and is tailored for students who don’t necessarily need a great deal of research training. Non-thesis students will take more hours of electives than thesis students, but they take fewer hours of research credit. Non-thesis students still must do Project. Read more on google and choose what you want!!

@ wip7!!!

Could u pls confirm if my name is on the 1st batch list sent to Abuja; ADEKOYA ADEBANJO JAMIU? Plssssss
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tell me something about North Cyprus. The good and the bad... Your humble opinion
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: North Cyprus by abbakacici: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
The name in my passport and my degree is different so do I need a court affidavit or not my is Sanusi in my degree while is sunusi in my degree same with my surname in my passport is Ila while my degree is Ilah. And secondly I hear that now u need bank statement to get the transit visit so if yes how much do I need in my account and how long does the amount need to stay in account before I can apply for visa
Re: North Cyprus by Chidexmania127: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2012
@ wip.pls how many percentage schorlarship will i recieve 4 msc economics with G.p of (3.7).and hw much am i expectd to pay.am stil when is the registration 4 spring ending.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2012
Chidexmania127: @ wip.pls how many percentage schorlarship will i recieve 4 msc economics with G.p of (3.7).and hw much am i expectd to pay.am stil when is the registration 4 spring ending.

Thanks for the interest shown to study in EMU, after you apply for admission, then you will apply for the scholarship. The scholarship committee will decide the award based on your result and you can find the corresponding fees to pay on our website. The admission is still ON.

International Office
EMU, skull4una at gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Chidexmania127: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2012
@ wip.thank u 4 ur swift response i want to knw if there is anything lyk late registration for spring semesta because i wil be rounding up my service by first week of february nxt yr so i want to start the process nw.can i meet up?
Re: North Cyprus by Chidexmania127: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2012
pjls some1 should please answer my questionl
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2012
Chidexmania127: pjls some1 should please answer my questionl

my broda north cyprus is not where u rush come ooo... take ur time .. eat enough naiaj food... get enough dollas in ur pocket and come and enjoy ur studies here...
dnt fink u can meet up.. my own opinion though
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2012
Chidexmania127: @ wip.thank u 4 ur swift response i want to knw if there is anything lyk late registration for spring semesta because i wil be rounding up my service by first week of february nxt yr so i want to start the process nw.can i meet up?

If you have been admitted and paid your fees before January, then sure you have time to resume until 3rd week of Feb 2013.

International Office
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2012
Has anybody being helpful to you in this thread? nominate that person here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1119661/nominate-travel-section-poster-year
Re: North Cyprus by Chidexmania127: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
@ wip so please tell me where and to wat email do i need to send my credentials so i can start the admission process proper
Re: North Cyprus by inspirizu(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
@Wip you are just tooooooo much, I don read dis page frm pali to pali I didn't know I will Be tinking of cyprus..........

@whole house abeg
I studied Urban and Regional Planning frm FUTA and am tinking of Msc. @ist na canada I won go wen I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡
the stress and yanga dose uni and embassy sef d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do I run....
And na january admission I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ target I get 2 admission for UK bur I can't cum by the mony because its expensive and NO WORK issue for student.......
So I nw resolved to cyprus, bros I know you stay in turkey bur you av skulled in both cypruses. I av searched for uni doing msc in (URP) urban and regional planning in cyprus but I cudnt find if you can help me out wit uni offering dis in English as mode of instruction and also
Current fee for tuition for visa, plane ticket, living cost and accomodation I will Be very grateful if you can do dis tanxxxxx a lot bro
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Chidexmania127: @ wip so please tell me where and to wat email do i need to send my credentials so i can start the admission process proper

My email is under my signature.

inspirizu: @Wip you are just tooooooo much, I don read dis page frm pali to pali I didn't know I will Be tinking of cyprus..........

@whole house abeg
I studied Urban and Regional Planning frm FUTA and am tinking of Msc. @ist na canada I won go wen I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡
the stress and yanga dose uni and embassy sef d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do I run....
And na january admission I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ target I get 2 admission for UK bur I can't cum by the mony because its expensive and NO WORK issue for student.......
So I nw resolved to cyprus, bros I know you stay in turkey bur you av skulled in both cypruses. I av searched for uni doing msc in (URP) urban and regional planning in cyprus but I cudnt find if you can help me out wit uni offering dis in English as mode of instruction and also
Current fee for tuition for visa, plane ticket, living cost and accomodation I will Be very grateful if you can do dis tanxxxxx a lot bro

Your email was replied.

International office
Re: North Cyprus by olancopalluv(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2012
I will like to know if my name is among the first list send to abuja "Akinsola Olaitan Theophilus" please I need to confirm this thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Best poster(s) in this thread deserve your vote.

https://www.nairaland.com/1119661/nominate-travel-section-poster-year
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2012
olancopalluv: I will like to know if my name is among the first list send to abuja "Akinsola Olaitan Theophilus" please I need to confirm this thanks.

I thought u applied in Fall b4, anyway the best way to confirm ur name is to mail kutlay.halkseven@emu.edu.tr, that was what I did I got responded within a day that my name was on the 1st row sent to Abuja for Spring 2013 intake. Await my Appointment date from the embassy since 2nd of dec that I've mailed them, and no respond since then! Hope to get my appointment date soon. Mon' sha' Allahu!!!
Re: North Cyprus by abbakacici: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
Wip7 pls u have not ans my question I have got admission. And paid my tuition my fees and waiting for my telex but the name in my admission letter and passport are a bit different so am asking if I need a court affidavit da name in my passport is Sunusi Baballe Ilah while my admission letter is Sanusi Baballe Ila.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
abbakacici: Wip7 pls u have not ans my question I have got admission. And paid my tuition my fees and waiting for my telex but the name in my admission letter and passport are a bit different so am asking if I need a court affidavit da name in my passport is Sunusi Baballe Ilah while my admission letter is Sanusi Baballe Ila.

In EMU, names on Admission letter are prepared based on names on your result. So kindly check the names on your result and cross check with your Acceptance letter, both must match. We do not prepare admission base on names on passport. If you bear different name then be ready to defend or explain yourself to the consular at the embassy, We dont need Affidavit, The Embassy may need that. Enquire from them.
Re: North Cyprus by adsenseboy: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2012
wip7:

@ Win7....so is it true that no phd for non thesis programs?
Re: North Cyprus by Chidexmania127: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ mr wip.am stil waiting 4 d response i sent my credentials to u 5days ago
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Chidexmania127: @ mr wip.am stil waiting 4 d response i sent my credentials to u 5days ago

I will update you on the process.
Re: North Cyprus by adsenseboy: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2012
@Win7 ,I just got my 50% scholarship for a non thesis masters program at EMU...What next shud i do...theres no document stating the exact amount i am to pay with respect to the 50% scholarship.What is the payment procedures?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:22am On Dec 14, 2012
adsenseboy: @Win7 ,I just got my 50% scholarship for a non thesis masters program at EMU...What next shud i do...theres no document stating the exact amount i am to pay with respect to the 50% scholarship.What is the payment procedures?

My user name is [b]WIP7[/b]not win7, you will need to know how to check for details online and read username correctly so that you can pass your master successfully. Kindly go tru this site to learn more about the fees applicable in EMU for master programs http://grad.emu.edu.tr/index.php/igsr/intl_fees

International center
Re: North Cyprus by olascoakon: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
@wip7, pls i wil like 2 know wen d deadline 4 payment of sch fees is becos my sponsorer is nt around nd wil be back by mid january & do i need 2 book appointment wit turkish embassy 2 get d visa as a student. Thanks in anticipation
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
olasco_akon: @wip7, pls i wil like 2 know wen d deadline 4 payment of sch fees is becos my sponsorer is nt around nd wil be back by mid january & do i need 2 book appointment wit turkish embassy 2 get d visa as a student. Thanks in anticipation

We shall stop sending names to embassy from 20th January. So if you can make your payment before then and you receive your confirmation letter from us, then you are good to go. Yes you will need to book appointment as stated by Turkish embassy.

EMU International center
skull4una at gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by slowizy: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Fellow NairaLanders..

Please i just want to confirm if i can use my Personal Bank Statement instead of a Sponsors Bank Statement to apply for a Turkish Transit Visa to NC.

Urgent please
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2012
slowizy: Fellow NairaLanders..

Please i just want to confirm if i can use my Personal Bank Statement instead of a Sponsors Bank Statement to apply for a Turkish Transit Visa to NC.

Urgent please

ofcourse, you can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (356)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.