Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Host Laravel 5.3 Application On Shared Hosting - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Host Laravel 5.3 Application On Shared Hosting (1061 Views)

Codeigniter 3 Vs Php Laravel 5.8 : Which One Will You Go For? / Please, Help Me Out With A Link To Download Laravel 5.3 Pdf Tutorials / How To Create Multiple User Authentication In Laravel 5.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Host Laravel 5.3 Application On Shared Hosting by mohemos: 5:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Gurus in the house, please come to my rescue, am a newbie in laravel, i just finished developing and application with laravel 5.3, I cpied the whole folder from my local machine and uploaded on the live server but am getting this error "Whoops, looks like something went wrong.".
Thanks in advance!
Re: How To Host Laravel 5.3 Application On Shared Hosting by Richardkeep: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Go to .env file and changed
APP_DEBUG=true
so that you will see the errors stack that will guide you
Re: How To Host Laravel 5.3 Application On Shared Hosting by mohemos: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Richardkeep:
Go to .env file and changed
APP_DEBUG=true
so that you will see the errors stack that will guide you

thanks
Re: How To Host Laravel 5.3 Application On Shared Hosting by miketayo(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
mohemos:
Gurus in the house, please come to my rescue, am a newbie in laravel, i just finished developing and application with laravel 5.3, I cpied the whole folder from my local machine and uploaded on the live server but am getting this error "Whoops, looks like something went wrong.".
Thanks in advance!

hi i knw this is quite late.. but how is ur site doing on the shared hosting ... I just finished my laravel website, i need to knw if its fine to host in on shared servers

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Bitcoin And Local Currency Ponzi Script / An Android Developer Intern / Meet A Wordpress Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.