Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:59 PM

Morning Digest: A Nairalander Motivational Post For The New Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Morning Digest: A Nairalander Motivational Post For The New Week (450 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Digest: Top 10 Sex Positions To Conceive / See How A Girl Post For Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest: A Nairalander Motivational Post For The New Week by benny4wax(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2016
I realized that the most successful people in the world are those the society at one point regarded as foolish, stupid or what have you. This people go against the norms and dictates of the society to get to where they are presently.

People like Walt Disney, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Henry Ford, Kirk Kerkorian, Amancio Ortega, David H. Murdock just to mention but a few, defied the norm to get to where they are presently. Some of us wish to be them, some out of stupidity have made themselves dropout using the above mentioned billionaires as excuse. What a shame.

Those men have something extraordinary, they had a dream, guts, zeal and passion. They had a dream, they damned all consequences just to follow their dreams. Some saw opportunities and without delay took it with both hands. Bryan Tracy would say "Leap and the net would appear".

My question is what is stopping you from grabbing that opportunity? Is the fear of failure? But how can you fail when you've not really started. You only live once, opportunities will come but what counts is our ability to take them without hesitation

I will leave you with a stanza in a poem by Longfellow:

Those heights by great men, won and kept,
Were not achieved by sudden flight;
But they, while their companions slept,
Were tolling upwards in the night.

In conclusion, I want you to know that all great ventures entail great risks, the willingness to go boldly where no one has ever gone before. the key to success is for you to set one great, challenging goal and then to pay any price, overcome any obstacle and persist through any difficulty until you finally achieve it.

Good Morning fellow Nairalander........
Helping Hands International Rocks.......

1 Like

Re: Morning Digest: A Nairalander Motivational Post For The New Week by HQuadreal: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Nice write up.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Constructive Opinions / The Showbiz Media Is Deceiving The Public With Hard Male Body / 5 Questions To Ask Before Choosing That Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.