Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures (23227 Views)

Burna Boy Is Launching A Comic Book Alongside His Twice As Tall Album / Wizkid Look Cute In Pictures / Ice Prince 3rd Studio Album Jos To The World Launching On October 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by martineverest(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
i hope its not kpangolo music album
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by durentsneh(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fynestboi:
It was a memorable day for Joery6 as he launched his first album title THE UNQUESTIONABLE GOD, I happens to be the MC of the event and it was so gracious.

Here are the pictures.
see ur bald head. Ehn fynestboi
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by gurunlocker: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
This one wey dem put OX fan for drummer brain, he go dey sleep o...
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by abisabe1(f): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
VickyRotex:

Bet why na? cry cry

Joking ni o. Me sef no sabi o undecided
better tongue
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by EvangelistNdudi(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
EbenzMedia:
Let us hype and promote your music by advertising it on facebook,instagram,youtube and twitter with social professional tools. Our ground breaking online music promotion provides an artiste or band all the publicity needed on the internet. We can also help you create a website if you don't have one,based on your request. To promote your music online with massive hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast or you already have a song online and you want us to hype the link to your song for you to generate more downloads and likes for your page,then call or whatsapp 07032617747 for more bookings and enquiries.
can you please name at least three artist you have hype and then make it through your hype?
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by jreyez(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Young03:
Nonsense , u de use Mr nairalander de gain publicity

who ur album epp?

Zero chills grin grin
I dey like this kind people grin

2 Likes

Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
this kind album launch tho. i comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fynestboi:
It was a memorable day for Joery6 as he launched his first album title THE UNQUESTIONABLE GOD, I happens to be the MC of the event and it was so gracious.

Here are the pictures.

I nor know why I begin laf when I see this tin grin
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Young03:
Nonsense , u de use Mr nairalander de gain publicity

who ur album epp?
Bros calm down
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
great event
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
and there was a thousands souls present, but lo unto you I say , it was just 30 people
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
prettyboi1989:
this kind album launch tho. i comment my reserve
Wetin do am baba?
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by dacovajnr: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=pxjosh post=51966734][/quote] cheesy cheesy pure definition of Evil
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by fashrola(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
We are waiting for Airforce1 's album grin
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by dacovajnr: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
abisabe1:
hmmmm must u talk against d people that come for his lunching?
Haba! grin
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by dacovajnr: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
VickyRotex:

Bet why na? cry cry

Na u saw am Oooo! Seein't it?grin grin
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by Divay22(f): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one.....it almost looks like my church....RCCG
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by sweetcocoa(f): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
You really happens to be the MC indeed.

Abeg where my share of the money raised? undecided
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Wetin do am baba?
looks in a type of way, not so appealing. but na the artiste know best
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by MrCEO69(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
midolian:
Congrats bro!

Buh these pictures dnt speak well. How many pple come this Album launch? Na only your family members?
lol!
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
prettyboi1989:

looks in a type of way, not so appealing. but na the artiste know best
It's a gradual process bro.. Some of these notable artistes of today started their album launch in a palour

1 Like

Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
gurunlocker:
This one wey dem put OX fan for drummer brain, he go dey sleep o...
I know say na dia your eyes go go tongue
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
durentsneh:
see ur bald head. Ehn fynestboi
Lmao

Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by KAHNUL(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
MTCHEEEW, WHO E HELP....USELESS THREAD
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's a gradual process bro.. Some of these notable artistes of today started their album launch in a palour
umm alright
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by urchmony1(m): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2016
EbenzMedia:
Let us hype and promote your music by advertising it on facebook,instagram,youtube and twitter with social professional tools. Our ground breaking online music promotion provides an artiste or band all the publicity needed on the internet. We can also help you create a website if you don't have one,based on your request. To promote your music online with massive hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast or you already have a song online and you want us to hype the link to your song for you to generate more downloads and likes for your page,then call or whatsapp 07032617747 for more bookings and enquiries.
DonateNigeria
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by hahn(m): 1:06am On Dec 16, 2016
See as Owu fit all these church members

They don't look like they can afford to buy the album though
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by pweetychyka(f): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Bet why na? cry cry

Cc: pxjosh

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

In jenifa's voice, the 2 both of u cannot kill somebody wit laughter here
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by ritababe(f): 1:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Aminat508:
Ade cheesy
I see you for there, madam of the show.
Re: Album Launching Of A Nairalander(joery6) In Pictures by ArSoN(m): 2:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Money dey flow......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Downloaded Nigerian Songs (january – April 2017) - 9jaflaver / Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) / Eminem - Rap God Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.