Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

We Need Your Short Films, Movies, Tv/web Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / We Need Your Short Films, Movies, Tv/web Series (1064 Views)

How To Use Netflix For Free And Watch Movies/tv Shows / Terrarium TV: Watch Movies & TV Shows / Watch Quality Movies, Short Films, Series On Your Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Your Short Films, Movies, Tv/web Series by lynx200(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Hi People

Well, I just wanted to inform you that I have just hooked up with another company who are planning a launch a Video on demand service. They are looking for content like it's shorts, TV/Web series and movies.
I know I put up a similar thread a few years ago on behalf of another company but things didn't work out. So many people have contacted me over the years especially short film producers and I'm sorry I have had to disappoint you.
Well, here's another opportunity to monetize your content. The platform will be run through a mobile phone app which will be free to download. The company also has plans to partner with some phone manufacturers to have the app pre installed. This will ensure a wide market for your content.
You will also have the opportunity to maximise revenues on your content as the revenues derived on the content will be shared with the producers. Plans are afoot to begin massive publicity in February which will lead to the launch of the service in April.
As an agent for the company, you can contact me to get more information about the service or get your content on it. Call me on 08023429131 or 09091624290. Thank you.
Re: We Need Your Short Films, Movies, Tv/web Series by lynx200(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Finally, the name of the company is Qola TV. I want to thank those who have called me or messaged me about their content. We are launching in April so bring in your content. Will be realeasing more info soon.
Re: We Need Your Short Films, Movies, Tv/web Series by lynx200(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Here is our logo. You can follow us on Facebook at Qola TV

Re: We Need Your Short Films, Movies, Tv/web Series by lynx200(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2017
We have started reviewing contents for Qolatv
Contact us via our inbox if you have HD quality content
Movies/TV Series/Documentaries/Shorts

You can also reach us:
@qolatv
qolatv1@gmail.com
qolatv@yahoo.com
Find us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.

At QolaTV, quality comes first.
Lets step up the game and make Nollywood proud.

#QolaTV #NewNollywood
Re: We Need Your Short Films, Movies, Tv/web Series by kofomichael(f): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hi, i am a skit producer/director, i have produced few skit and have some in stock but that i`m yet to produce due to finance.

(1) (Reply)

This Was Way Back / Anyone Know The Popular Nollywood Intro Voice? / Cataline And Sebastine;concluding part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.