Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) (1004 Views)

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / Extremely Cute Guy Needed (for Friendship Only) / Cute Guy Seeks A Sex Free Relationship, Ni Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by andy3478(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2016
Hi. Am Andy. Am 28 years of age. I reside in Lagos. Am cool, gentle and fun to be with. I love making new friends and I love life too. I would love to meet a decent, beautiful and down to earth lady with whom I can share my world with..A woman i can take good care of, and she should also take good care of me. One who is ready for a serious sex-free relationship that would lead to marriage..hit me up on WhatsApp(08159719912) and let's get to know each other and also hangout sometime..

1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Dgunnerz(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2016
Good luck bro!
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Poorboy: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2016
Cute guy looking for a lady it's ok.... Upgrade ur self now women go for men with class and prestige not cuteness....

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Collyno82(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
andy3478:
Hi. Am Andy. Am 28 years of age. I reside in Lagos. Am cool, gentle and fun to be with. I love making new friends and I love life too. I would love to meet a decent, beautiful and down to earth lady with whom I can share my world with..A woman i can take good care of, and she should also take good care of me. One who is ready for a serious sex-free relationship that would lead to marriage..hit me up on WhatsApp(08159719912) and let's get to know each other and also hangout sometime..
Are u sure ur engine dey start fa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

üäö / I Need A Sugar Mummy / Beautifull Youn Gurls And Handsome Bois In Warri. This Is Your Meet Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.