Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerian Breaks Record To Become Champion In Motor Sport - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Breaks Record To Become Champion In Motor Sport (738 Views)

Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Chinedu Udoji Dies In Motor Accident / Iceland Breaks Record, Becomes Smallest Country To Qualify For World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breaks Record To Become Champion In Motor Sport by Beetwo(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2016
Unknown to many, the Nigerian flag has been flying all-over Europe as the country’s sole athlete in Motor Sport continues to make the podium finish.

Shahin Nouri, aka Fineboy Racing, is a Switzerland born motor racer who opted to represent Nigeria in the relatively expensive sport

At the just concluded European championships in Valencia, the 39-year-old made remarkable come-from-behind to dust five other top challengers ahead of him to win the three-day tournament and also become the vice world champion of the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo.

This was the first time Nigeria was ever mentioned in a car racing event as he made sure it was constantly mentioned by coming back home with multiple wins and cups.

Shahin moved to Nigeria to join his wife who made him love the country and made it his home.

“For me, Nigeria is one of the most lovely places around the world. It was not difficult for me at all in choosing the country to represent. Most thanks to my wife who brought me to the country and sincerely I have never regretted it,”

Nigerian flag flown across different European countries and on the podium of some of the best racetracks in the world but has assured that he is currently main efforts to establish a racing academy in Nigeria.
“It’s one of my priorities,” he continued. “We are planning on establishing an academy in Lagos or possibly Abuja. I see there are lots of talents in this country and we could get top class motor racers who could compete with the likes of Nico Roseberg.

https://sports.naij.com/1077193-nigerias-shanin-nouri-shocks-world-vice-world-champion-motor-sport.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaks Record To Become Champion In Motor Sport by kilokeys(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2016
i jus dey laff..

what can we say?

waste of achievement or what?

we dont even have good roads for normal cars here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Record To Become Champion In Motor Sport by oloriooko(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked Nigeria kwanu?
Congrats bro at least in your case the minister of sport is right, we never expected you to win grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breaks Record To Become Champion In Motor Sport by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2016
The two posters above sha, you just want to make somebody to be laffing in this hot sun grin grin
Just like those three babes who want to represent naija at the winter Olympics, Dalung would just be looking at them like. ......

Re: Nigerian Breaks Record To Become Champion In Motor Sport by feodan: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2016
clap 4 d op
Re: Nigerian Breaks Record To Become Champion In Motor Sport by nepapole(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
oloriooko:
shocked shocked shocked shocked Nigeria kwanu?
Congrats bro at least in your case the minister of sport is right, we never expected you to win grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

See Full List Of Players That Have Scored Multiple Champions League Hat Tricks / another jay jay okocha in the making checkout this video / Chelsea Set To Sign Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.