Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 (1540 Views)

Authentic Crocs For Male And Female Size 38 - 44, N3k each / Want That Flawless And Silky Skin? Take A Peep / Check Out Your Size 38 Office Heels For Only 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by tejusbrit: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Shoe is available in size 38. Call or Watsapp 09097995119 to place your order.
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by tejusbrit: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for your patronage so far. 2 left in stock and now selling at a discounted price . Call or Watsapp 09097995119 to place your order.
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by tejusbrit: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Still Available
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by tejusbrit: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Call or Watsapp 09097995119 to place your order
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by tejusbrit: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Xmas
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101, general, please I need intels, pictures of chyke okoro- the guy cloning Anago ID. Thank you
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by SUBWAY101(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
chinology:
SUBWAY101, general, please I need intels, pictures of chyke okoro- the guy cloning Anago ID. Thank you

I will ask General scatter, or after1. Chyke Okolo A.k.a Arizona123 is a nuisance and have no shame. He will surely deny his own pics.
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Please storm the thread with his pictures cheesy

SUBWAY101:

I will ask General scatter, or after1. Chyke Okolo A.k.a Arizona123 is a nuisance and have no shame. He will surely deny his own pics.
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by SUBWAY101(m): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
chinology:
Please storm the thread with his pictures cheesy

I dont have it, but i suspect its customized posting those pics. I suspect him.
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Know it's not customized, I am very sure it is arizona

SUBWAY101:

I dont have it, but i suspect its customized posting those pics. I suspect him.
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by SUBWAY101(m): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
chinology:
Know it's not customized, I am very sure it is arizona

The boy is a learner to even think I am Chino. Lol
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Its funny. But General, please search for his pictures, let us unleash it on him.....please
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:

I got the pics via online searches
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by SUBWAY101(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
chinology:

I got the pics via online searches

I emailed Scatter already but no response yet, i was even thinking he was the one that forward the docs.
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:

I emailed Scatter already but no response yet, i was even thinking he was the one that forward the docs.

Ok! Please I need more pictures of him because what I saw online is just about 2 or 3.
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
SUBWAY101:

General, please come online. I need to inform you something urgent.
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by SUBWAY101(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2016
chinology:

General, please come online. I need to inform you something urgent.

General
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by SUBWAY101(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2016
chinology:

General, merry xmas.

Well lemme go straight to the issues. Few days ago we even up till yesterday we had a running battle with someone. The weapons the guy uses suggest that he is a military man from your battalions. We have to work together and call each other when we need military support. We must always work and tell each other whenever the accord is being breached.

I am ready to support you whenever you call on me and I expect you support me too whenever I call on you. We have to maintain the accord we signed up for that way we all from different divides will always call the tune. Since we signed up for the accord, I have never reneged or deviated from it. I have maintained strict compliance. We need each other's support at all times to succeed.

Thank you

General,

I am 500% sure the civilian is from your side, most of my soldiers have retired from the force. The civilian is Arizona, you can just check his past post and you will agree with me. Non of my guys have any issue with you, even when we disagree sometimes we can never attack you.

I was on that battle ground and did my best but i have no weapons at that time to counter the weak miscreant. Its festive period and most of my gallant men are on holiday, even General scatter is not available same with After1. I assure you that i will supply any inteligence from my side soon, we still stand by our mutual agreement and accord.

Long life, General.

1 Like

Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2016
cool
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by SUBWAY101(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2016
chinology:

General,

I think you are right. I just did some background checks on one of his accounts. He is arizona.

Well, we need your support. Two heads are better than one. We can put him in his place with whatever we have and cage him on the sideline like we did before.

Thank you

General, He is a weak miscreant and not a problem. You can see the amateur calling me Chino. He saved those pics from old battles and might have gtt it from Customized and co but I am very sure the amateur is Arizona. His poor written English is the code, just check him out again.

I will supply you with ammunitions and inteligence once i get enough from the HQ, you dont have to worry much.

One love.

1 Like

Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2016
cool
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2016
@SUBWAY101, General, any update?
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by SUBWAY101(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2016
chinology:
@SUBWAY101, General, any update?

Let me have your email address
Re: Cream Peep Toe With Gold Detail. Available In Size 38 by chinology: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Let me have your email address

oneonome@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly In 5 Easy Steps / Beauty / See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.