Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) (9374 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by andy3478(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hi. Am Andy. Am 28 years of age. I reside in Lagos. Am cool, gentle and fun to be with. I love making new friends and I love life too. I would love to meet a decent, beautiful and down to earth lady with whom I can share my world with..A woman i can take good care of, and she should also take good care of me. One who is ready for a serious sex-free relationship that would lead to marriage..hit me up on WhatsApp(08159719912) and let's get to know each other and also hangout sometime..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Latty88(f): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
I dont know what to say cry

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Jafar1: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
we will stop accepting alcohol addicts in nairaland

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
You snap unclad pic then have the nerve to add no sex. angry

Preditor alert!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by harry2sexy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wish u Goodluck tho. I pray I don't get this desperate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Khd95(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
U reside for lagos ba

Go allen avenue under bridge for ikeja or sanusi fafunwa for VI,u ill thank me later

11 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Aregs(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
ENDTIME tinx
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by agbonkamen(f): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
the future is now. here comes the one you have been waiting for Miss Agbonkamen. i am a fan of no sex before marriage but there must be cash flow before marriage grin

12 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Many Naija gals will willingly agree to that, as far as you are showing the green paper.

I remain ProfTea, the distinguished professor of chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by mii4u(f): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
I don't seem to believe this guy, though I'm a fan of no sex till after marriage but something seems to be wrong somewhere. He wants a decent lady and he is seeking for such on social media, which decent girl wld hit him up. No decent girl makes such advances except she is not decent enough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Efisko1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
All dis gals around forming no sex b4 marriage.
If i hear!
Sure sure 1 guy is still out dey ur gving ur laps to grin
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by ajokebelle(f): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Your nose looks funny though.

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Mikylopez(f): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
y'all aint gat nl chill really grin
....dear op andy3478 don't worry a very good and decent girl will locate you soon and don't worry abh dz negative comments... d lord is your strength
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Mikylopez(f): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
ajokebelle:
flaw seeking mode activated
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by TrapHedges(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
cute nigga.. Wer them ladies at?
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Sexxkillz: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Breaking News, Andy: Shaving costs only 100 naira.

6 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Sexxkillz: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
ajokebelle:
As if you're perfect and and have no "funny" body part.

People like you usually have lips that would sufficiently be enough for four people, or shape of head that's best described as shapeless if not for the hair covering it.

20 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Jayson1: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Handsome; YES
Good intentions; NO.
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Pareens: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
ITUNES GIFT CARDS AND OTHER GIFT CARDS

PHYSICAL CARDS NEEDED...$50 - $50,000 DAILY!

I buy all volumes & denominations. Contact me to discuss rate(s).

I have attached screenshots of my trades with numerous sellers. I have blurred their names and account details to be sure whatsapp me

You can reach me via WHATSAPP here : 0.8.1.6.8.9.2.2.4.6.9
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Standardcosting(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
As if you're perfect and and have no "funny" body part.

People like you usually have lips that would sufficiently be enough for four people, or shape of head that's best described as shapeless if not for the hair covering it.
Are u bleaching how come your forehead is darker than your cheek

2 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Aaaww.. Gonna Missed this one.. undecided

If only I was single ooo.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Handsome fella. Admire his guts putting it all out there. But the bathroom pics is not neccessary- it says something other than serious. Raises eyebrow on your intentions and motive.

Let me add you on whatisup thingy in case. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
andy3478:
Hi. Am Andy. Am 28 years of age. I reside in Lagos. Am cool, gentle and fun to be with. I love making new friends and I love life too. I would love to meet a decent, beautiful and down to earth lady with whom I can share my world with..A woman i can take good care of, and she should also take good care of me. One who is ready for a serious sex-free relationship that would lead to marriage..hit me up on WhatsApp(08159719912) and let's get to know each other and also hangout sometime..
guy u fine sha but U say no sex till marriage and u are taking shirtless pic? Who are we deceiving
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
ajokebelle:

Hehe. People in glass house should not throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Splinz(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
My nigga

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Standardcosting:

Hey! Be nice. Yup, consequences of putting yer pic on social media and have the guts to criticize others.
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Breaking News, Andy: Shaving costs only 100 naira.
sexxkillz, bald head cream cost 500naira

3 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Sexxkillz: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Standardcosting:

Because i was in a car, einstein.

oh you thought your question was smart, dumbass?

5 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Sexxkillz: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
sexxkillz, bald head cream cost 500naira
You wouldn't know a bald person even if he was standing on your brain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jayson1:
Handsome; YES

Good intentions; NO.
undecided
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by ikombe: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
mii4u:
I don't seem to believe this guy, though I'm a fan of no sex till after marriage but something seems to be wrong somewhere. He wants a decent lady and he is seeking for such on social media, which decent girl wld hit him up. No decent girl makes such advances except she is not decent enough
Who the Bleep is this thing

And who said any girl who asks a guy out is not decent. I hate nairaland girls and dere stupid mentality angry .

10 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:

You wouldn't know a bald person even if he has standing on your brain.
oboi. Shotop. U are clearly bald headed. D head is eating deep like deeper life church.

Must u remind d op how much shaving costs? Did he ask for ur opinon? What if he likes his bearded looks. Next time try mind ur bisness

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? / Nigerians Blast Slay Queen For Performing Mouth Action On A Carrot(photo) / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.