Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) (62006 Views)

Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos / Manatee: Sea Cow Rescued In Lagos (Photo) / Have You Ever Seen A Snake With 2 Heads? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by Afonjas: 2:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Ameekas:
Is pointless arguing with you.....peace out

Fuckkkk off, who wants to argue with u
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by BirabilPaul(m): 5:21am On Dec 13, 2016
End-time things. Nigeria needs to find out the message of this cow with 2heads. If divided we can have two cows 2legs each maybe borrow them walking sticks to stand alone until they are able to develop more legs.
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by Spidermon: 5:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Some one asked why a pregnant cow was even slaughtered in the first place.

It is because there are no appropriate inspections by Vet doctors in most abattiors in Nigeria. Some states dont even employ. Oyo hasnt employed a Vet in almost 20 years now and they have the biggest abattoir in the South West.

If u see what passes for what we mostly eat as meat, you would be shocked.

It is a known fact that 70% of human diseases are of animal origin.

Lastly, that foetus was most likely to come out as a siamese because of the level of embryological development already attained.

I can see it was already maltreated and bound in ropes by unnecessarily superstitious people.
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Idydarling:
Siamese cow

Thanks. This is the only sensible comment on this thread. No wonder Donald Trump said Africa should be re-colonized...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by morbeta(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2016
redsun:
Thanks

I thought you learnt to read and write so that you can acquire knowledge? You don't sound sound like you have learnt anything at all. Or are you being sarcastic?

That is just nature's defect that happens in human I the form of conjoined twins.

Prof. I know what siemese abnormality is. Thanks for your time......face front!

Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by amaben2020(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2016
jamislaw:
Y you come de vase Na.
na joke bro
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2016
amaben2020:

na joke bro
If you need one tell me o, they have fine fine tall black beauty full there.

1 Like

Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by jonahstickkzz(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2016
This is just simple biology,there was an error during the cell division,nothing siriouse or spiritual there
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by amaben2020(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2016
jamislaw:
If you need one tell me o, they have fine fine tall black beauty full there.

I'm interested o
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by amdo007(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Afonjas:

Akbar for wetin?
You must be mad. was he using your fingers of mouth. Mofo
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by Adesanya91: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
madridguy:
Allahu Akbar
Its now religious now

����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) / UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) / Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.