Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

More Money More Problems: True Or False? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / More Money More Problems: True Or False? (1774 Views)

Blogger Seun Oloketuyi Arrested For False Publications About Bank CEOs / False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) / Does More Money Cause More Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Money More Problems: True Or False? by Mydex(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
This is a very popular saying
I just wantto know what your
opinion is,
Re: More Money More Problems: True Or False? by Mydex(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2009
as for me, i totally disagree
the more money you have,
the less your problem will be
cos u will be solving it sharp sharp
Re: More Money More Problems: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
the saying should say:
MORE MONEY, DIFFERENT PROBLEMS (but definitely problems)

a poor person will always believe that all his problem would be solved the minute he gets some green.
show me a man who has NO PROBLEm and i will show you a bloody liar!
Re: More Money More Problems: True Or False? by Fhemmmy: 2:31am On Nov 14, 2009
I totally disagree.
Money in the hands of good person is a tool to liberate other people and help the needy, but in the hand of a stupid person, is a poison.
Re: More Money More Problems: True Or False? by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I totally disagree.
Money in the hands of good person is a tool to liberate other people and help the needy, but in the hand of a stupid person, is a poison.

smart people are good at managing their wealth but in no way does it stop problems coming your way.
also there is wealth and wealth. a person who was born rich (billionaire lifestyle) would have problem adapting to the life of a millionaire. on the other hand a person who just won the loto could have problems handling the sudden fame and fortunes and wouldnt be able to cope with the family and friends coming to beg him day in and out.
we all know that as soon as a person has money, people will come out of the woodwork to beg for some sort of help (medical, business, lifestyle etc).
if you say no, they say that you are bad but if you say yes then then never stop coming.
Re: More Money More Problems: True Or False? by Mydex(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
oh what i would do for some etisalat money
Re: More Money More Problems: True Or False? by Mydex(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2009
so whats your opinoion?
More money more problems or vice versa

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make #1,000,000 Before Xtmas / How She Make Millions Within 2 Months / An Interview With Dangote. -a Case Study Of An Entreprenuer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.