Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) (36916 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / Before You Criticise That Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by ddonolu: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mynd44:
It seems this is the comedy act that Pastor Mike Bamiloye was referring to on this thread: Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In Church Is A Bad Idea

Checkout the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8piiboDm18
You are wrong.... the video Mike Bamiloye was referring to was the comedian who made use of some verses in the genesis fir his joke about "Messes"... can't remember the name of the comedian. if you watched or were in EXPERIENCE 11 you would know who I am referring too. Akpororo cracked several joke and didn't make use of the scriptures.
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Not akpororo own but mc Abey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAVOVsal32g
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by freshboi88: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nigerians and their holier than thou attitude.... Tht experience event is an all night event, at some point in time pple wud get tired of d songs, d prayer if there is, esp D preaching, it cab get tiring at some point and wen pple begin to dose off..... What can lighten up their mood is laughter...... An all night is supposed to be a night of joy, of laughter not to be moody.... Thts what comedy can bring, but it has to be said right.

We're I worship, wen we have an all night tagged night of laughter, d priest normally brings top comedians Tht come on stage around 3am and Mayb say jokes for 30mins just to get people back alive for prayer.... I c nothing wrong with that as far as d joke dey say is appropriate for the occasion they find themselves and they know so they watch what dey say, these guys are professionals.

I think most Nigerians need to get themselves checked mentally, we have completely lost it... Most of us are sick and we Dnt Know it because much attention isn't given to mental health.

1 Like

Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Dare2Try(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Op abeg tell us wetin dey controversial about the comedy, if not any then u and bamiloye can go to hell

1 Like

Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Seun(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
adeaks:
Mike Bamiloye was actually mainly referring to the other comedian... the one that asked people to open to Genesis and cracked a joke on Messes. I can't recollect his name now.
Yikes, pls let's find out the name!
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by sonnie10: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
There was nothing inappropriate in that comedy jor
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Dare2Try(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
ddonolu:
You are wrong.... the video Mike Bamiloye was referring to was the comedian who made use of some verses in the genesis fir his joke about "Messes"... can't remember the name of the comedian. if you watched or were in EXPERIENCE 11 you would know who I am referring too. Akpororo cracked several joke and didn't make use of the scriptures.

Oh bros u mean MC Abeh, but that was only a joke nah haba Nigerians we get problem gah
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Icansing:
Comedy in the house of God is a sin jor Iets be frank

Everything now na sin undecided
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
smiley

I told u you are more beautiful than Mercy Aigbe yet u ignored me without appreciating my compliments. If i insulted you, you would have replied. Smh
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Seun:
Yikes, pls let's find out the name!

The comedian's name is MC Abbey. Akpororo never referred to the Bible in his jokes. You can watch MC Abbey's jokes at 'the experience 'below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEXSY1eOuRA
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Marvel1206: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
adeaks:
Mike Bamiloye was actually mainly referring to the other comedian... the one that asked people to open to Genesis and cracked a joke on Messes. I can't recollect his name now.

Akpororo's jokes were very funny sha. grin
name of the comedian pls. I've watched this video and I didn't see anything bad, is it mcabbey?
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Marvel1206:
name of the comedian pls. I've watched this video and I didn't see anything bad

Just check the comment above yours. I posted the right video there.
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by ncoolsome(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pls this event was a musical concert and nt a crusade or deliverance service..if a comedian goes to he'll because he jokes then God won't spare a lawyer who lies on a daily bases,an army man who kills "thou shall nt kill" etc.
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Marvel1206: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
adeaks:

Just check the comment above yours. I posted the right video there.
seen it.. very bad. He talk so they d Mic seize
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by progress69: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
freshboi88:
Nigerians and their holier than thou attitude.... Tht experience event is an all night event, at some point in time pple wud get tired of d songs, d prayer if there is, esp D preaching, it cab get tiring at some point and wen pple begin to dose off..... What can lighten up their mood is laughter...... An all night is supposed to be a night of joy, of laughter not to be moody.... Thts what comedy can bring, but it has to be said right.

We're I worship, wen we have an all night tagged night of laughter, d priest normally brings top comedians Tht come on stage around 3am and Mayb say jokes for 30mins just to get people back alive for prayer.... I c nothing wrong with that as far as d joke dey say is appropriate for the occasion they find themselves and they know so they watch what dey say, these guys are professionals.

I think most Nigerians need to get themselves checked mentally, we have completely lost it... Most of us are sick and we Dnt Know it because much attention isn't given to mental health.

U are talking like this cos Christianity has been bastardized. Its u that needs to be checked mentally not Nigeirans.
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Lucky4real28(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Honestly I see nothing wrong.
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Mikylopez(f): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Candycrusher:

I told u you are more beautiful than Mercy Aigbe yet u ignored me without appreciating my compliments. If i insulted you, you would have replied. Smh
please do forgive me o thought i replied.... I'm really sorry.. thanks alot tho i do appreciate
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Seun(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
adeaks:
The comedian's name is MC Abbey. Akpororo never referred to the Bible in his jokes. You can watch MC Abbey's jokes at 'the experience 'below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEXSY1eOuRA
Weve posted the correct video. Hope people get to see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by dy27(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Follow Dy27laffinggas.
The Ogbonge comedian shaking Dopemu, Agege, Ayobo, Megida, Kaka , Ijaiye, Pen cineama, ikorodu, Oshodi axis etc etc

.... Checkout the link below to join Food Networking like MMM.
I just finished clearing Abodi, Tinko, with Egusi just now..
Wetin be recession, omo lack of information no good jare, oya wetin u dey wait for, plenty people dey wey get food to exchange for the link below..
Enjoy your Holiday.. Ire o grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1358104770897601&id=791770764197674
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Abbeyme: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Comedy may be a relief at some points, but the use of foul languages especially in a religious setting is not ok.

Akpororo was heard saying 'Were' Were' Iya e' and other stuffs in his presentation. Translation being 'Were' - Mad (cursing), Iya e - Your Mother.

secondly, the joke was not directly connected to the theme nor the setting of the program, its suppose to be a spiritual setting, cracking jokes with vulgar expressions should not have a place in such.

1 Like

Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by spiralwedge(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Someone called it a show and that instantly eliminates God's presence. Show is vanity, self-glorification, made up, fiction, unrealiatic, cameras, paparazzi. If is a show, then it's a show. But PLEASE don't call it GOD'S SHOW. There's nothing like that. God is against fables, made up tales and making jest of the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues.

I agree with Mike Bamiloye. Experience organizers should repent and make amends.

1 Like

Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by Gemc3(f): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
this guy na we re. Lol
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by DangotePikin: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Is it a sin to act Christian films that contains a pastor supposedly communicating with the Holy spirit?
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by freshboi88: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
progress69:

U are talking like this cos Christianity has been bastardized. Its u that needs to be checked mentally not Nigeirans.

Perfect example, he can't even spell "Nigerians" and ur Nigerian...oh what a pity!!!!..... . Many Nigerians like this illiterate here needs to have his mental state checked, he doesn't seem well at all.... Cos I can't understand y someone would be making a fool of himself on social media
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by progress69: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2016
freshboi88:

Perfect example, he can't even spell "Nigerians" and ur Nigerian...oh what a pity!!!!..... . Many Nigerians like this illiterate here needs to have his mental state checked, he doesn't seem well at all.... Cos I can't understand y someone would be making a fool of himself on social media

Lol. I am not in the same league or class as u are. I know u roll with toddlers, that's y u can run your mouth like a damaged tap. U really sound so pained and bitter. Did someone steal your toy?

The truth is a mad man always think he is normal and others are not cheesy.
Seek Help! grin
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by seyoops4u: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2016
KaptainAfrika:
Whatever does not glorify God, is a sin.

yes, and that's what I'm tryin to say. I'm nt in support of it too.
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by seyoops4u: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2016
ncoolsome:
Pls this event was a musical concert and nt a crusade or deliverance service..if a comedian goes to he'll because he jokes then God won't spare a lawyer who lies on a daily bases,an army man who kills "thou shall nt kill" etc.

well, are u God's PA ?

re u trying to blame God ?

Who re we "Human" to look to the face of Eternal King of Glory to question his words ?

Can a Pot/clay question the porter ?

God can't His standard for anyone. There's no small sin, neither is there any big sin.

Please don't abuse sir/ma. It's my Opinion.
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by overlord77: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2016
aylagos:
Nigerian pastor are not saints and should stop thinking they are perfect, our God Almighty is a merciful God , our God is not wicked cos God is not a man.

He knows the minds of every persons on earth. Comedy is comedy and it will remain so before God. No one will judge th world but God Almighty.

Well said brother. All these so called men of God feeling very saintly and speaking like they are God's mouthpiece. Only God knows His true worshippers.

As for me, Mike's judgement is purely his opinion and I won't even give it a thought. Judging judges Nig Ltd
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by freshboi88: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2016
progress69:

Lol. I am not in the same league or class as u are. I know u roll with toddlers, that's y u can run your mouth like a damaged tap. U really sound so pained and bitter. Did someone steal your toy?

The truth is a mad man always think he is normal and others are not cheesy.
Seek Help! grin

Ur comment made no sense, d more reason y u need a mental check up...... Cos u like many others have lost it... Go and learn how to spell
Re: MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) by blank(f): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Comedy that makes fun of Christianity is not comedy and is a sin, my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Nine Church Adverts That Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.