Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield (2524 Views)

Call Of Duty Or Battlefield / [free][android][game][4.1+]commando Battlefield Officer: Sniper Shooter Game / Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by samlexxy: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anybody here with used Call of Duty PS3 game that is available for sale....any of the Call of Duty Series except for Call of Duty Ghost ...or any of the BattleField series .....please i need asap...i need for christmas...im willing to come get it anywhere in Lagos...
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by sladonery: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2016
samlexxy:
Anybody here with used Call of Duty PS3 game that is available for sale....any of the Call of Duty Series except for Call of Duty Ghost ...or any of the BattleField series .....please i need asap...i need for christmas...im willing to come get it anywhere in Lagos...
i have cod black ops 2 and battlefield 3..08053586244
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by samlexxy: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2016
sladonery:
i have cod black ops 2 and battlefield 3..08053586244
alright bro i will give you a call...
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2016
samlexxy:
I have battlefield 4 too. 07039224271
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by StPete: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
call of duty...modern warfare ps3 available for sale
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
StPete:
call of duty...modern warfare ps3 available for sale
How much?
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by StPete: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
How much?

give me an amount you’re willing to offer
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2016
StPete:

give me an amount you’re willing to offer
Which of the modern warfare series? Is it the first one, 2 or 3?
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Chapecoense(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Which of the modern warfare series? Is it the first one, 2 or 3?
hey bro.. Please how much does a fat PSP1000 cost atleast with one game? Can u gimme an estimate?
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chapecoense:

hey bro.. Please how much does a fat PSP1000 cost atleast with one game? Can u gimme an estimate?
Psp is not more than 8k in the market currently. You'll have to buy the memory card and the adapter though. Getting games for an hacked psp is not an issue you just download from freeroms.com.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Chapecoense(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Psp is not more than 8k in the market currently. You'll have to buy the memory card and the adapter though. Getting games for an hacked psp is not an issue you just download from freeroms.com.
wow thank you.. How much do u think the whole package would cost? Been trying to call ur number but its not going through.. Pls gimme ur active line, would like to talk with u..
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chapecoense:

wow thank you.. How much do u think the whole package would cost? Been trying to call ur number but its not going through.. Pls gimme ur active line, would like to talk with u..
Send me a message on whatsapp. I'm having issues with mtn network. And the whole package depends on the size of the memory card, getting games is not an issue at all. 32gb memory card is about 5k now for original while 16gb is 2,500, 8gb is 1,500.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Chapecoense(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Send me a message on whatsapp. I'm having issues with mtn network. And the whole package depends on the size of the memory card, getting games is not an issue at all. 32gb memory card is about 5k now for original while 16gb is 2,500, 8gb is 1,500.
ok thanks.. What about the adapter.. Is it the same as charger, and how much shud i budget for it?
And also the 8k for the psp, will the psp be hacked? Or the price will increase for hacked one? Thanks bro.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chapecoense:

ok thanks.. What about the adapter.. Is it the same as charger, and how much shud i budget for it?
And also the 8k for the psp, will the psp be hacked? Or the price will increase for hacked one? Thanks bro.
The charger should come with it. The adapter i'm talking about is the one for the sd card. Just have 10k sha, for the complete package. And it is hacked.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Chapecoense(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
The charger should come with it. The adapter i'm talking about is the one for the sd card. Just have 10k sha, for the complete package. And it is hacked.
my brother thank you.. Infact sony need employ you.
I will go to a game shop with the info i have gotten from u, thanks..
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Chapecoense(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
one more thing sir, what do i check for in the console before buying? I hear many psp owners complain of crappy battery life, psp switching off on its own, unable to play without being pluged in to electricity..
How do i make sure what im getting wont have all these flaws, cos the major reason im buying a psp is becos of the poor power supply in my area, and lack of frnds to play the normal console with.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chapecoense:

one more thing sir, what do i check for in the console before buying? I hear many psp owners complain of crappy battery life, psp switching off on its own, unable to play without being pluged in to electricity..
How do i make sure what im getting wont have all these flaws, cos the major reason im buying a psp is becos of the poor power supply in my area, and lack of frnds to play the normal console with.
Just do a stresstest of the handheld right there at the gameshop. If you aren't satisfied with its performance then ask for another one. Also don't forget to collect receipt.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Chapecoense(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Just do a stresstest of the handheld right there at the gameshop. If you aren't satisfied with its performance then ask for another one. Also don't forget to collect receipt.
stress test? All these ur gaming terms sha make sense.. Thanks bro.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by olaremint(m): 4:41am On Dec 18, 2016
if u have 12k, i will dash u my psp, dash beacuse its white, so cool, hacked with 8g memory, many installed games like pes16, need for speed, MK, GTA, Killzone, Spiderman etc, i bought an original charger for 1.5k and the battery lasts for ever. looks like almost new with a fancy pouch. wont take 11.99k . call 08066451167.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chapecoense:

crappy battery life is just something you have to live with, the psp battery can't last more 5hrs on heavy usage.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by George22016(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
crappy battery life is just something you have to live with, the psp battery can't last more 5hrs on heavy usage.

Who got psvita games for sale or swap
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by onward4life(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

Hw easy can yu download from that site
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
onward4life:

Hw easy can yu download from that site
Pretty easy.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by Ysakaws: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Three PS3 games for sale:
Gta 5 - 5k naira
Metal Gear Solid 4 - 4k naira
WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2009 - 3k naira

Only serious buyers should call or whatsapp me 08070895702 (I stay at agege Lagos)

There is discount if you are buying the three together.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by onward4life(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Pretty easy.

Haba Bro easy ke!

Then yu go download resident evil for me.
I no sure say anything like psp games download na

Except wallpaper wey dey come out anytime I try am.

Prove to me say is real and possible abeg yu.
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by BigBudi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=sladonery post=51877338]i have cod black ops 2 and battlefield 3../quote]
Re: PS3 Call Of Duty Or Battlefield by BigBudi(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
sladonery:
i have cod black ops 2 and battlefield

(1) (Reply)

Used PS3 Games Giveaway *SOLD* / How Can I Buy Packs In Game Of War In Nigeria? / What Are The Difference Between Ps3 Fat, Slim And Super Slim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.