Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. (22307 Views)

I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by davidigomanel: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Redmi note 3. LTE battery last well.
Heavy used is 15hrs and not used is 48hrs.
Most a time I don't need charger.

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Divay22(f): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Infinix hot 4(just completed a month on Tuesday)
Hmmmm the battery is okay,cool,can last close to two days
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2016
godunia:
Gionee Monster 5 (M5).
the senior brother to tecno l8....... Both monsters
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2016
mikkypel:

The first day bro, when i inserted charger, it was already on 90% sef.. Charged for a while when it git to 100%
when u were charging bro..... Were u using it? Or it was switched off and is there any battery draining apps that u downloaded
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by seunlaww(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2016
But you people can lie sha or maybe you don't know the meaning of 'Heavy usage' .especially Gionee m5mini and infinix note note /pro,most phones on 4000mah hardly survive 8hrs on heavy usage..

3 Likes

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Genea(f): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Defaramade:
Infinix HOT 2, 3000mAh battery. About 7 to 8 hours screen on time
eeeehn, iffahear undecided
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Worksunlimited: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Xiaomi redmi note 4 pro...

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Abeyjide: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2016
bought my Samsung J5 may 2016. ba3 duration on heavy usage 24hrs on H+
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Genea(f): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Eleniyan15:
5050Mah

TecnoL8Plus

Charged last night 94% now on 82% it will take me from now till 7pm on heavy usage but if soft one It will last longer
and some ppl are saying 48hrs chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Defaramade(m): 7:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Genea:
eeeehn, iffahear undecided
you don hear
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Genea(f): 7:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Defaramade:
Boss go and get the 3000mAh battery to enjoy better battery life.
how much is it And where can I buy??
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Rilwayne001: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Tecno camon 8

Atleast 10hrs with heavy usage.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by mikkypel(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2016
toluwanimi07:
when u were charging bro..... Were u using it? Or it was switched off and is there any battery draining apps that u downloaded

I'm not a novice now.. I switched it off.. But now i just turned the battery saver on, it has been off all this while and about that app.. I don't know, perhaps you can teach me how to know apps that drains battery

Then another mess happened when my charger head broke when i was forcing it to a switch.. Bought a #200 own that was slow as hell, later got another one from a friend that is still manageable, thinking of buying original one but hiw does one knows it's original.. All those selling it won't tell us the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Genea(f): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Defaramade:
you don hear
mmmmm, how u take do am ooo...
Mine is annoying me here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Genea:
and some ppl are saying 48hrs chai
My sister ppl too dey hype battery life
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by asainco(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2016
HTCone E8 lasts up to 10 hours on heavy usuage ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Genea(f): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2016
toluwanimi07:

My sister ppl too dey hype battery life
as in, e don tire me ooo.. 48hrs on heavy usage keh aaaahn aaaahn they shud fear god na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Darkseid(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2016
bobogee007:

Ahh. Only you dey use two big phones for this recession period. Come dash Me one nw. Help your fellow brother in need
Bros no be so oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Defaramade(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Genea:
how much is it And where can I buy??
I got mine from jumia last year at #2,200.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Hassan080196(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2016
KealDrogo:
Infinix hot note 2gb ram/ 32gb internal storage.
Battery :4000mah
On average usage: it will last 2 whole days without charging
On heavy usage; downloading movies, online gaming (injustice mobile) youtube and nairalanding: it will last a day and approximately 2.52 hours.

You people sha like hyping all these fuckin chinco phones sha..... am one of the first user of this phone (hot note pro) and I know it doesn't last for the whole day on heavy usage. Though it can last from morning to afternoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Youngzedd(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Sunkyphil:
its true na i charge once a day u can but one n test it if u doubt ne

You don't know what heavy usage is then.

Just say on normal usage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2016
mikkypel:

I'm not a novice now.. I switched it off.. But now i just turned the battery saver on, it has been off all this while and about that app.. I don't know, perhaps you can teach me how to know apps that drains battery

Then another mess happened when my charger head broke when i was forcing it to a switch.. Bought a #200 own that was slow as hell, later got another one from a friend that is still manageable, thinking of buying original one but hiw does one knows it's original.. All those selling it won't tell us the truth
Bro so sorry for ur experience...... Get another charger head from slot they have the original there.... That also might be causing battery drain bro..... Also try to go to settings and check for app management.... or delete any app that u are not using.... After thay try to see if there is any changes if not.... U ll have to do a factory reset bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Defaramade(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Genea:
mmmmm, how u take do am ooo...
Mine is annoying me here o
are you on marshmallow? Drains battery like shít, had to downgrade to lollipop.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by donMIG(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Long enof tsatisfy me wen i press press
Infinix hot note PRO!
1Year n 2months now
But d fone feels like its a brandnew one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Genea(f): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Defaramade:
are you on marshmallow? Drains battery like shít, had to downgrade to lollipop.
no I'm not, I'm on 5.1lollypop..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Genea:
as in, e don tire me ooo.. 48hrs on heavy usage keh aaaahn aaaahn they shud fear god na
when d battery no be car battery imagine 48hrs.... Max my phone can go is 15hrs dats moderate to heavy usage but.... If its normal it can last a day and half
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by seunlaww(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Uwaomaokey:

Do you know what you are saying at all? All Xiaomi 4000mah and above use 8hrs dae learn work.
Calm down sir, read again,I said MOST phones.. Dt of infinix and gionnee I can confirm it cos av bn der..
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Genea(f): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Defaramade:
I got mine from jumia last year at #2,200.
and u r sure it last for that long, cos me I wud check slot for it.. Thus ba3 here is annoying aswear
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Genea(f): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2016
toluwanimi07:
when d battery no be car battery imagine 48hrs.... Max my phone can go is 15hrs dats moderate to heavy usage but.... If its normal it can last a day and half
eeeehn eeeehn dats is wah dey shud say. Nawa for some people sah. Aaaahn they can lie for Africa. Thank u jawe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tips That Makes Your Phone's Battery Last Longer / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? / Free Java Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.