Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. (22364 Views)

I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Dsov2016: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Blue note 7.0. 6hrs constantly browsing.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Lexmane(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Kingssleyy:
Mine is L8 Plus. It charges for 2 hours or 2 hours 30 minutes at times. It is available for sale. No fault whatsoever. Just wanna upgrade. Going for 35k
Wanna swap with w3? With carton. 5 days old
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Kingssleyy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lexmane:

Wanna swap with w3? With carton. 5 days old
lol... bro I aim at bigger devices and not smaller ones

1 Like

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by titosantana(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omo Chinko fones have taken over o

1 Like

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by titosantana(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aregis:
Does lying about ur phone battery power add more functionality or power to it. ... why not give genuine analysis ,so u don't mislead people who have intention of getting the phone of which battery u've analysed. Blacks nd lies
Bros the matter tire me o. I've been wondering if their phone has an inbuilt charger and socket. Or may be some people don't understand what heavy usage means.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Benfaco1: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
6-7 hours on heavy usage. 20 hours + on moderate use. LG g2
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by 1afrika: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Well, tecno l8plus battery is truly rugged.
I got mine September 1st, 2016.
Heavy usage is subjective. Nothing can off my 3G connection, with browsing, chatting and playing of audio /video files, I can categorically say I still av like 10% after about 36 hours, if fully charged prior to usage. Adding heavy gaming to d above will make it last just about 20 hours. You may choose not to bliv, but what do I gain from misleading you? I'm relating from experience. Mine takes about 4 hours to complete charging from 2% tho.
L8plus battery rocks.

3 Likes

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by timmydrogba(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
psp2pc:

even at that. still surprised.

^^^^^^^^^^^
all this tecno users with 24+ hours lasting battery even on heavy usage, I find it hard to believe, but as more than 2 people have confirmed it to be true.. I bow for tecno battery..
never used an android phone that the battery lasted more that 10 hours on heavy usage..

cheesy cheesy Go and buy hot 4. 4000mah battery.. Rocking mine
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by shedy03(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
infinix note 2 LTE, battery lasts 8hours on heavey/nonstop usage.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by afangide(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
TECNO L8+ Rocks with 5050mAh inbuilt (undetachable)battery . Chikena .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Eleniyan15: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
1afrika:
Well, tecno l8plus battery is truly rugged.
I got mine September 1st, 2016.
Heavy usage is subjective. Nothing can off my 3G connection, with browsing, chatting and playing of audio /video files, I can categorically say I still av like 10% after about 36 hours, if fully charged prior to usage. Adding heavy gaming to d above will make it last just about 20 hours. You may choose not to bliv, but what do I gain from misleading you? I'm relating from experience. Mine takes about 4 hours to complete charging from 2% tho.
L8plus battery rocks.

my take 1-2hrs to charge fully
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by xolomonstrides(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Elxandre:

How quick does it charge from zero percent?
Seriously I did not take note. It's not bad though as I have not had the cause to complain. If you are thinking of buying please consider the camera. It's not the best but its decently above avearge. However, It becomes GREAT with a great camera app known as YOUCAM PERFECT
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
all dese bobo here too plenty. the best way to measure battery duration is by checking the onscreen time.

1 Like

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Kingssleyy:
My L8 Plus is available for sale if you are interested, 35k. No fault whatsoever. Just wanna upgrade.
Location?
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by saaedlee: 12:49am On Dec 14, 2016
2papa:

What is your phone battery (mAh)?

5050mAh
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by 1afrika: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2016
xolomonstrides:

Seriously I did not take note. It's not bad though as I have not had the cause to complain. If you are thinking of buying please consider the camera. It's not the best but its decently above avearge. However, It becomes GREAT with a great camera app known as YOUCAM PERFECT

You just nailed it, but it's only d front camera that's poor. The back camera makes sense. I used to be a Sammy fan. L8+ back camera is reasonable. So, if you're the front camera type, L8+ isn't for u.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by KealDrogo: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2016
Hassan080196:

You people sha like hyping all these fuckin chinco phones sha..... am one of the first user of this phone (hot note pro) and I know it doesn't last for the whole day on heavy usage. Though it can last from morning to afternoon
Eyaa your phone have defect or a bought a clone. Mine is as good as it ages.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by xolomonstrides(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2016
1afrika:

You just nailed it, but it's only d front camera that's poor. The back camera makes sense. I used to be a Sammy fan. L8+ back camera is reasonable. So, if you're the front camera type, L8+ isn't for u.
True talk, but like I said get YOUCAMPERFECT.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by techlegram: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2016
I m using LG G2 for last one and half year...1% of battery drops on streaming youtube video while brightness is full and Wi-Fi is turned on, after every two minutes.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by techlegram: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2016
I m using LG G2 for last one and half year...1% of battery drops on streaming youtube video while brightness is full and Wi-Fi is turned on, after every two minutes.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Hassan080196(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2016
KealDrogo:

Eyaa your phone have defect or a bought a clone. Mine is as good as it ages.

Clone you say!!! Mind you, I bought it at infinix office.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Zannx(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
using the lenovo k5 note..battery 3500mah lasts a day on light usage lasts 8-9hours on heavy usage from full charge lasts 5hours using it with the VR headset
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by KealDrogo: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hassan080196:

Clone you say!!! Mind you, I bought it at infinix office.
nver had any issues with my battery. It last all day no matter what. I have been using my phone over a year now. And still going strong... No hype here. To each is own.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Kingssleyy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
IFEANNYI:
Location?
Lagos
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Engineermbugame(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Vivo y11

last 24hours in heavy usage
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by heezey(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2016
If you are not using the Infinix zero 4, then you are missing out.
The battery is awesome but some gionee phones have better battery though.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
I hear Tecno L9plus is the battery king now
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Crissuarez777: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
gionee p4..8 hours on heavy usage
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Lexmane(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Iamdemola:
I hear Tecno L9plus is the battery king now
You have an idea of the price
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by investigator007: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
toluwanimi07:
bro u sef dey l8 lane

Me sef dey tecno L9 Lane. The battery is lit
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lexmane:
You have an idea of the price
I hear it's btwn 60-65k
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tecno L9plus, the battery king!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Java Games / 5 Signs That You Are A Smartphone Addict / Phone Prices Increase As Dollar Price Goes Through The Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.