Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. (22366 Views)

I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lexmane:

You have an idea of the price

I just got mine for 57k

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by sulasa07(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
saaedlee:
Phone:Tecno L8 Plus, Month/Year Bought: May 2016 Battery Duration (Standby): 40 hours Battery Duration (Ultra Mode): 60 Hours Battery Duration (Heavy Usage): 21 Hours
I feel you.Are a family member of lai(lie) Mohammed
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by sulasa07(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'm using M-horse power 2,it lasts 16-17hours for watching movies,9-10hours for browsing and 7-8hours for gaming.All those claiming 15+ hours on heavy usage, u fit get ur phone from Mars.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Aregis: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Go watch phone battery test on YouTube,these niggas are lying,no phone battery last 24hours on heavy usage.

even at that. still surprised.

^^^^^^^^^^^
all this tecno users with 24+ hours lasting battery even on heavy usage, I find it hard to believe, but as more than 2 people have confirmed it to be true.. I bow for tecno battery..
never used an android phone that the battery lasted more that 10 hours on heavy usage.. [/quote]
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Aregis: 7:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Guy nothing is wrong with your phone ,all these 1day ,2days battery live claims are false go on YouTube and check your phone battery test .....

My own L8 plus.. I don't just understand.. I am not enjoying it's ba3 life.. i am tired.. Battery will begin to drain even when not in use[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Signs That You Are A Smartphone Addict / Phone Prices Increase As Dollar Price Goes Through The Roof / Extend SIM Card - NIN Registration Till 2021 - House Of Representatives To NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.