Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland (5062 Views)

Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / An Atheist On Judgment Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
1. Sometimes the evidence that God exist is so solid and undeniable that it is easier to give up your belief or worldview BUT constantly learn to generate quick excuses on google why the evidence is false.

2. Learn to type and use the word "God" at least 10 times daily on Nairaland to affirm the fact that you don't believe in Him. Make sure you talk more about God than Christians.

3. You read the story of a wall-trapped boy that sang for 3 days in Ondo state but couldn't comprehend. You run to google but still couldn't find any 'rational" explanation as such do not occur in those countries you believe to be atheist-dominated. Don't give up, continue to defend your unbelief.

4. You have never left the shores of Nigeria, but somehow, learn to convince yourself that white men and westerners don't serve God.

5. Make sure you vote for kleptomaniacs and illiterates, and learn to blame your electoral and socio-economic misfortunes on Pastor Adeboye - a man you have never met.

6. You are aware that T.B Joshua Ministries attracts the highest number of foreigners into MMA but still convince yourself that without religion, Nigeria will attract the highest number of foreigners and MMA would become the busiest airport in the world.

7. You envy places like Israel, Rome and oil rich Saudi Arabia, but learn to dislike Redemption Camp, MFM Camp, etc., because they make us more religious and underdeveloped than those countries who rely heavily on religion.

8. Criticize Jesus Christ in the midst of Christians because you're convinced Jesus preaches love, but never in your life time talk about Mohammed in the midst of Muslims. Talk about the God of Christians, but keep mute on the God of Muslims.

9. Do not believe in prophecies and revelations, but when you dream and it comes true, pretend like you never dreamt and continue to convince yourself why dreams are false.

10. Whenever you wish to criticize a man of God, avoid people like Pastor Mike Bamiloye or Pastor Kumuyi, and learn to call those with questionable characters. Use them as cases in point, and draw a generalized statement that all men of God are scam.

11. Believe whatever a ma.d man tells you whenever you're engaging in Baba Ijebu (Lotto), but slam prophecies and revelations from men with proven sanity.

12. When your account is empty, convince yourself that only the poor pray. Whenever you see Saraki with 500 Alfas from Ilorin, convince yourself that religion is for poor men. Whenever you see Mrs. Alakija in a church, convince yourself that religion is the opium of the people.

13. Finally, when you get tired or run out of ideas to defend your new found belief, continue to defend anyway, at least for the sake of your new found crush who doubles as the owner of a popular website.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Fundamentalist: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Illusionist ....... Your conscience can't deny what exist .

I know that for real.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by masterP042(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kudos op
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
No mind them, they believe there is no Christian God, but Muslim own dey exist cheesy cheesy

Confused people cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by mmsen: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
No one admires Saudi Arabia, especially not atheists.

Even the Muslims that I know are highly critical of that country.

Israel is in a state of perpetual war, both internally and with its neighbors - again not a country to admire.

The Vatican is home to more pedophiles per square mile than any other place on earth - what's to admire?

And why is what 'westerners' do of any importance?

8 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Fundamentalist: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
No mind them, they believe there is no Christian God, but Muslim own dey exist cheesy cheesy

Who is more confused than one going against his conscience and making it look appealing in the name Atheism cool cool
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by DoctorAlien(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
After you have done all that the OP stated above, proceed to do the following. This is to ensure that you're really an atheist:

14. Stay awake on Nairaland by 2 am just to vituperate the GOD you believe does not exist.

15. Read the Bible more than Christians(It's very good for you).

16. Let GOD be the last thing you discuss before you go to bed, and the very first thing you discuss when you wake up.

17. Claim that anybody who does not subscribe to your views is delusional, disillusioned, mad, stupid, (please remind me all those words...)

18. Claim that you're the most rational and intelligent human being on earth and, at the same time, make some of the most ignorant comments ever seen.

19. Claim that you have peace of mind and at the same time post like a raving lunatic.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BECOME AN ATHEIST!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
All these epistles will not change 5 painful facts about you and your religion

1) Your God is useless. Boko Haram, Collapsed church buildings, poverty, rape, IDPs and your God does nothing

2) Your christians are some of the most foolish people on earth- eating grass and inhaling insecticide for pastors.

3) Your religions of Islam and Christianity were brought to west africa through slavery

4) There exists no proof for your God.

5) Eating grass- I have to repeat this because the stoopidity of eating grass all in the name of religion is just too spectacular

18 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

1) Your God is useless. Boko Haram, Collapsed church buildings, poverty, rape, IDPs and your God does nothing

2) Your christians are some of the most foolish people on earth- eating grass and inhaling insecticide for pastors.

3) Your religions of Islam and Christianity were brought to west africa through slavery

5) Eating grass- I have to repeat this because the stoopidity of eating grass all in the name of religion is just too spectacular

Seun I hope you are seeing the emboldened text . See how atheists vituperate Christians . lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

[s]All these epistles will not change 5 painful facts about you and your religion

5) Eating grass- I have to repeat this because the stoopidity of eating grass all in the name of religion is just too spectacular[/s]

E pain am!

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Fundamentalist: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Are these all you have to say ....... I'm disappointed

Thought you were going well

3 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fundamentalist:

Are these all you have to say ....... I'm disappointed

Thought you were going well

I'm even more disappointed in you.

Is this your best response?

Are you sure you are not one of those mumu christians who eat grass for their pastor?

6 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by herzern(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
What's happeninq here??

Can Someone fill me in??

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by adejaresalami1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Op himself doesn't understand what he's explaining

4 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Seun I hope you are seeing the emboldened text . See how atheists vituperate Christians . lipsrsealed

My guy read the insults towards atheists in the op and remove the log of wood in your eyes first!

grin grin

Hypocrisy

7 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by yorhmienerd(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Acidosis:

E pain am!

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
You forgot to add that they don't believe in God but when they're about to get involved in an accident, they are usually the first to scream "Jesus". When they are also on their dying bed, they confess their sins to God so that they won't miss heaven undecided

4 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
yorhmienerd:

I worship a white Jesus, I am also a slave to the white man. I even want to make my name more white....so I anglicized it from (Yoruba) "Yomi" to "Yorhmie."

Interesting

4 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by mmsen: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

It's the same imaginary being.

Both of you celebrate the god of Abraham - the one who 'punished' mankind because Adam ate an apple.

It is you who is confused, or ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
You forgot to add that they don't believe in God but when get involved in an accident and are on their dying bed, they confess their sins to God so that won't miss heaven undecided

Name the atheists that you know that do that or be known as a liar.

Guy, this is not the romance section where you talk nonsense and walk free.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Name the atheists that you know that do that or be known as a liar.

Guy, this is not the romance section where you talk nonsense and walk free.
Go and sit down jawe... Next time, be logical and thoughtful before making a statement.. What has romance section got to do with this?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by advocate666: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Satan is Great.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
mmsen:

It's the same imaginary being.

Both of you celebrate the god of Abraham - the one who 'punished' mankind because Adam ate an apple.

It is you who is confused, or ignorant.

Go to Islamic section and type this na...

hahahahahahaha...

you will first believe there is no other god but Allah, before you will have time to post this shit you typed!!

your mentor was even the one that created that rule.. lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Go and sit down jawe... Next time, be logical and thoughtful before making a statement.. What has romance section got to do with this?

grin grin

My guy, park well.

Like I said before, you are not in the romance section where you talk nonsense. I see that you can't back up your lie regarding atheists generally doing deathbed confessions to enter heaven. grin

9 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by EyeHateGod: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
You forgot to add that they don't believe in God but when they're about to get involved in an accident they're the first to scream "Jesus", and when they're on their dying bed, they confess their sins to God so that won't miss heaven undecided
Guy go back to Romance section grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by EyeHateGod: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Go to Islamic section and type this na...

hahahahahahaha...

you will first believe there is no other god but Allah, before you will have time to post this shit you typed!!

your mentor was even the one that created that rule.. lol...
I do comment on Islamic section and they are not Insecure like the Christians are..

5 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

My guy, park well.

Like I said before, you are not in the romance section where you talk nonsense. I see that you can't back up your lie regarding atheists generally doing deathbed confessions to enter heaven. grin
I can choose to belong to any section of Nairaland and I believe it should be the least of your worries.. Yes I talk nonsense but the nonsense has molded my life.

BTW, where has the "sense" you speak taken you to? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by yorhmienerd(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Interesting
Wow!!! undecided I never knew you were this pained to have edited my post. You just prove how jealous/angry/stewpid you are. You claim to be an intelligent being yet this is the best you can do? SMH for you, your level of of idiocracy has gone past a redeemable state. Get a life and stop being a waste of cyberspace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I do comment on Islamic section and they are not Insecure like the Christians are..

So you believe in an Islamic god??

I have never seen such confused lots as you all...

Before you start blabbing.., did you click on the instruction that there is no other god but Allah??

Hahahahahahaha... poo!!!

Don't quote me back please!!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
I can choose to belong to any section of Nairaland and I believe it should be the least if your worries.. Yes I talk nonsense but the nonsense has molded my life.

Front page fame is shacking this one!!

Abeg, shift to romance section

4 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
I can choose to belong to any section of Nairaland and I believe it should be the least of your worries.. Yes I talk nonsense but the nonsense has molded my life.

Lmaoooo !!!!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Christ's Words In Matthew 10:34? / I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? / Is Stealing/lying Ever Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.