Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland (5061 Views)

Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / An Atheist On Judgment Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Wow!!! undecided I never knew you were this pained to have edited my post. You just prove how jealous/angry/stewpid you are. You claim to be an intelligent being yet this is the best you can do? SMH for you, your level of of idiocracy has gone past a redeemable state. Get a life and stop being a waste of cyberspace.

cheesy

It seems that you are the one pained. You moved from a single picture to many pictures plus sentences.....all because of my simple reply.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmaoooo !!!!!! grin grin grin

grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

So you believe in an Islamic god??

I have never seen such confused lots as you all...

Before you start blabbing.., did you click on the instruction that there is no other god but Allah??

Hahahahahahaha... poo!!!

Don't quote me back please!!
Am an Atheist so basically common sense should tell you all those stuff means poo to me...

3 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by henrylowe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
I can choose to belong to any section of Nairaland and I believe it should be the least of your worries.. Yes I talk nonsense but the nonsense has molded my life.

BTW, where has the "sense" you speak taken you to? cheesy
Brutality grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmaoooo !!!!!! grin grin grin
I no too get mercy ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by yorhmienerd(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

cheesy

It seems that you are the one pained. You moved from a single picture to many pictures plus sentences.....all because of my simple reply.
I don't have your time this night, but it's quite embarrasing to see for you to have stoop so low to edit a post. Get a life, and become someone better, MANY ARE MAD, FEW ARE ROAMING. You need a private ward in Yaba left

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
I no too get mercy ooo cheesy cheesy
Did you see this thread first on Romance Section??
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Deicide:

Am an Atheist so basically common sense should tell you all those stuff means poo to me...

It doesn't mean poo... it means you can stand up to what you believe!!

Chicken heart fellow!!

I am a christian, a proud one at that... Nothing will ever make me click such on that section. But hypocrisy is when I can see you challenge Muslims that there is no Allah cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you scared of getting Beheaded!!?? cheesy cheesy

When you get the balls to do such, quote me back... for now, just Piss off this way =====>>>>>>>>

2 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
yorhmienerd:
I don't have your time this night, but it's quite embarrasing to see for you to have stoop so low to edit a post. Get a life, and become someone better, MANY ARE MAD, FEW ARE ROAMING. You need a private ward in Yaba left

Truth is bitter, isnt it?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

It doesn't mean poo... it means you can stand up to what you believe!!
Atheism is not A belief grin tongue

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by yorhmienerd(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Truth is bitter, isnt it?
grin grin
cheesy

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Deicide:

Atheism is not A belief grin tongue

Then it is what?

Why are you so confused!!

You *Believe* in the non-existence of God cheesy

And yet you say it is not a belief!!

Receive sense embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Then it is what?

Receive sense embarassed
Hahahahaha rofkwkmd cheesy
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Then it is what?

Receive sense embarassed
Do you see why We call you guys dumb it'll be a waste of my time trying to Explain it to you but meanwhile this days there is something we call Google i think you should use it...
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by randomperson: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Then it is what?

Receive sense embarassed
Atheism is either a belief or a rejection of a belief
(broadly) Rejection of belief that any deities exist (with or without a belief that no deities exist).
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Deicide:

Do you see why We call you guys dumb it'll be a waste of my time trying to Explain it to you but meanwhile this days there is something we call Google i think you should use it...

How true is this? cheesy.

So in a layman's term, what is your belief as an Atheist cheesy cheesy

randomperson:

Atheism is either a belief or a rejection of a belief
(broadly) Rejection of belief that any deities exist (with or without a belief that no deities exist).
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by hopefulLandlord: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
How true is this? cheesy. So in a layman's term, what is your belief as an Atheist cheesy cheesy
atheism in a broad sense is simply lack of belief in deities
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by randomperson: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I don't believe in god as portrayed by the Abrahamic religions
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Blitzerz: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Acidosis:

1. Sometimes the evidence that God exist is so solid and undeniable that it is easier to give up your belief or worldview BUT constantly learn how to generate quick excuses on google why the evidence is false.

2. Learn how to type, and use the word "God" at least 10 times daily on Nairaland to affirm the fact that you don't believe in Him. Make sure you talk more about God than Christians.

3. You read the story of that wall-trapped boy that sang for 3 days in Ondo state but couldn't comprehend. You run to google but still couldn't find any 'rational" or plausible explanation as such do not occur in those countries you believe to be atheist-dominated. Don't give up, continue to defend your unbelief.

4. You have never left the shores of Nigeria, but somehow, learn how to convince yourself that white men and westerners don't serve God.

5. Make sure you vote for kleptomaniacs and illiterates, and learn how to blame your electoral and socio-economic misfortunes on Pastor Adeboye - a man you have never met.

6. You are aware that T.B Joshua Ministries attract the highest number of foreigners into MMA but still convince yourself that without religion, Nigeria will attract the highest number of foreigners, and MMA would become the busiest airport in the world.

7. You envy places like Israel, Rome and oil rich Saudi Arabia, but learn how to dislike Redemption Camp, MFM Camp, etc., because they make us more religious and underdeveloped than those countries who rely heavily on religion.

8. Criticize Jesus Christ in the midst of Christians because you're convinced Jesus preaches love, but never in your life time talk about Mohammed in the midst of Muslims. Talk about the God of Christians, but keep mute on the God of Muslims.

9. Do not believe in prophecies and revelations, but when you dream and it comes true, pretend like you never dreamt and continue to convince yourself why dreams are false.

10. Whenever you wish to criticize a man of God, avoid people like Pastor Mike Bamiloye or Pastor Kumuyi, and learn how to call those with questionable characters. Use them as cases in point, and draw a generalized statement that all men of God are scam.

11. Believe whatever a ma.d man tells you whenever you're engaging in Baba Ijebu (Lotto), but slam prophecies and revelations from men with proven sanity.

12. When your account is empty, convince yourself that only the poor pray. Whenever you see Saraki with 500 Alfas from Ilorin, convince yourself that religion is for poor men. Whenever you see Mrs. Alakija in a church, convince yourself that religion is the opium of the people.

13. Finally, when you get tired or run out of ideas to defend your new found belief, continue to defend anyway, at least for the sake of your new found crush who doubles as the owner of a popular website.

grin Lol

This is the thread of the year.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

atheism in a broad sense is simply lack of belief in deities

So para phrasing your sentence, I can equally say that Atheism is a when you don't believe in deities.

Dissecting that statement, I can equally deduce that You not believing in any diety, is your own Belief

#fact.

So why should an atheist go to Islamic section and believe that there is no other god but allah grin grin

#confused people!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by RabbaRabbi: 12:02am On Dec 13, 2016
yorhmienerd:
cheesy
brutality in the highest cheesy
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by RabbaRabbi: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

So para phrasing your sentence, I can equally say that Atheism is a when you don't believe in deities.

Dissecting that statement, I can equally deduce that You not believing in any diety, is your own Belief

#fact.

So why should an atheist go to Islamic section and believe that there is no other god but allah grin grin

#confused people!!

cheesy

may be allah is the founding fathers of atheism. grin

they might need his help/guide someday

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

cheesy

may be allah is the founding fathers of atheism. grin

they might need his help/guide someday

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Good morning Bro!!

Let me catch my bed joor!! wink
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by RabbaRabbi: 12:22am On Dec 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Good morning Bro!!
Let me catch my bed joor!! wink
same to ya.. wink
#grabsPillowcase and snore off... grin
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 1:10am On Dec 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

It seems you don't even understand..
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 1:12am On Dec 13, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

#fact.

#confused people!!
Do you even understand what Lack of belief means??
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Seun I hope you are seeing the emboldened text . See how atheists vituperate Christians . lipsrsealed

Coming from you of all people undecided

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Fundamentalist: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2016
JackBizzle:

I'm even more disappointed in you.

Is this your best response?

Are you sure you are not one of those mumu christians who eat grass for their pastor?

Me Christian. angry angry

I'm highly dissapionted
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Fundamentalist: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I do comment on Islamic section and they are not Insecure like the Christians are..

So know Muslims are rational and yet you don't believe in the existence of God.

Hippocrates tongue tongue
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by akintom(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Acidosis:

1. Sometimes the evidence that God exist is so solid and undeniable that it is easier to give up your belief or worldview BUT constantly learn how to generate quick excuses on google why the evidence is false.

2. Learn how to type, and use the word "God" at least 10 times daily on Nairaland to affirm the fact that you don't believe in Him. Make sure you talk more about God than Christians.

3. You read the story of that wall-trapped boy that sang for 3 days in Ondo state but couldn't comprehend. You run to google but still couldn't find any 'rational" or plausible explanation as such do not occur in those countries you believe to be atheist-dominated. Don't give up, continue to defend your unbelief.

4. You have never left the shores of Nigeria, but somehow, learn how to convince yourself that white men and westerners don't serve God.

5. Make sure you vote for kleptomaniacs and illiterates, and learn how to blame your electoral and socio-economic misfortunes on Pastor Adeboye - a man you have never met.

6. You are aware that T.B Joshua Ministries attract the highest number of foreigners into MMA but still convince yourself that without religion, Nigeria will attract the highest number of foreigners, and MMA would become the busiest airport in the world.

7. You envy places like Israel, Rome and oil rich Saudi Arabia, but learn how to dislike Redemption Camp, MFM Camp, etc., because they make us more religious and underdeveloped than those countries who rely heavily on religion.

8. Criticize Jesus Christ in the midst of Christians because you're convinced Jesus preaches love, but never in your life time talk about Mohammed in the midst of Muslims. Talk about the God of Christians, but keep mute on the God of Muslims.

9. Do not believe in prophecies and revelations, but when you dream and it comes true, pretend like you never dreamt and continue to convince yourself why dreams are false.

10. Whenever you wish to criticize a man of God, avoid people like Pastor Mike Bamiloye or Pastor Kumuyi, and learn how to call those with questionable characters. Use them as cases in point, and draw a generalized statement that all men of God are scam.

11. Believe whatever a ma.d man tells you whenever you're engaging in Baba Ijebu (Lotto), but slam prophecies and revelations from men with proven sanity.

12. When your account is empty, convince yourself that only the poor pray. Whenever you see Saraki with 500 Alfas from Ilorin, convince yourself that religion is for poor men. Whenever you see Mrs. Alakija in a church, convince yourself that religion is the opium of the people.

13. Finally, when you get tired or run out of ideas to defend your new found belief, continue to defend anyway, at least for the sake of your new found crush who doubles as the owner of a popular website.

The summary of all these your 13 symptoms of atheistic-phobia, is the reason why atheists have repeatedly point it out, that religious beliefs are inhibitory to critical and rational thinking.

It's so exciting, that atheistic thread now pervade this section, than stale gists about Jewish doG and rebel nazarene. It's particularly interesting, that it's the theists that now promote threads that promote atheism.

It appears the archenemy (Satan) of Jewish elf, has found dwelling in the minds of enemies of atheism.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Wilgrea7(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Acidosis:

grin grin

you hit the nail on the head bro ... unfortunately, they're coming for you... prepare for the most illogical argument of your life grin
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Blitzerz: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2016
akintom:

The summary of all these your 13 symptoms of atheistic-phobia, is the reason why atheists have repeatedly point it out, that religious beliefs are inhibitory to critical and rational thinking.

It's so exciting, that atheistic thread now pervade this section, than stale gists about Jewish doG and rebel nazarene. It's particularly interesting, that it's the theists that now promote threads that promote atheism.

It appears the archenemy (Satan) of Jewish elf, has found dwelling in the minds of enemies of atheism.

You are only butressing what the OP just said.
Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freedom From The Fear Of Death - Joseph Prince / This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind / Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.