Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew (1708 Views)

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her / Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by iamVirus(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2016

Justin Bieber who was said to have embraced religion a couple of years ago because he did not want to go off the rails like other celebrities is putting his religion to practice by talking about Jesus to his crew members while on tour.
Earlier this year, the ‘Sorry’ singer revealed that he wanted to live like Jesus and now he is reportedly encouraging his opening acts to do same.
As a source revealed to The Sun newspaper, Bieber’s life has now changed for better since he found God.
“Backstage on his Purpose tour, Justin has been sitting down with his opening acts and encouraging them to put Christ before everything. His aim is to convert the people he loves and warn other stars against the evils of the industry.”

Justin, who has tattooed on his back the Bible verse ‘your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path’, has revealed how surprised people are as regards him being vocal about his religion.

“I think that people, as soon as they start hearing me saying I’m a Christian, they’re like, ‘Whoa, Justin! Back up, take a step back!”

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/justin-bieber-embraces-religion-preaches-about-jesus-to-his-crew/
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by iamVirus(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
good for him
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by spinna: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Great! his career will not fade as he remains in Christ
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
shabi Christians say tattoo is a sin?
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
spinna:
Great! his career will not fade as he remains in Christ
so Christ will keep his music career going, but allow a church with 200 believers die. which kind god una dey serve.
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by ammyluv2002(f): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
I'm happy for him! It's never too late to serve Him

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by bonniface: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
charliboy654:

so Christ will keep his music career going, but allow a church with 200 believers die. which kind god una dey serve.
.....abdul what is ur name abi itz ifa?
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by LilTyRoNe: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Is this a fat joke Justin wey dey sing his normal song
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2016
bonniface:
.....abdul what is ur name abi itz ifa?
am not Muslim either.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by ikp120(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Please tell me that Bobrisky has a vagina wink
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by japhmanuel: 6:22am On Dec 13, 2016
He should keep deceiving himself....you cant serve two Gods at thesame time
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by Neolah(f): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2016
That's sweet...I learnt not to judge people's relationship with God based on what you see them do cus everyone has his or her own life to live.
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by Nectarbaba(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Paul's case was worst more than his there nobody God cannot arrest
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by spinna: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
charliboy654:

Bible itself said a person should plan well before building.. if a Christian dies its usually because of a failure in their xtian knowledge. "My people perish for lack of knowledge"
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
spinna:

Bible itself said a person should plan well before building.. if a Christian dies its usually because of a failure in their xtian knowledge. "My people perish for lack of knowledge"
I don't read or know much abt the Bible, but at least, I know it says god loves n watches over us even sinners like me, so why let such a calamity on his people?. even I, will not let someone I hate die like that. if I knew someone wud die such a death n I can save the person I ll. how much more god that u guys say is all knowing and all powerful.
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by spinna: 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
charliboy654:

I don't read or know much abt the Bible, but at least, I know it says god loves n watches over us even sinners like me, so why let such a calamity on his people?. even I, will not let someone I hate die like that. if I knew someone wud die such a death n I can save the person I ll. how much more god that u guys say is all knowing and all powerful.

God doesn't directly interfere in the affairs of man like that, he gives us choice "Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve" said the Bible. If you could clearly see God's acts then you would quickly give your life. However his acts are still clear in Zion (theBible faith based Church) through miracles and testimonies. God is in the sky the wind the trees, his message is love. As for the reason why "he let" the tragedy happened, only God can answer that. Thats why he's God and we are men, however generally as Christians we can conquer death itself, because Jesus did i for us.. testimonies are examples of people using Christian mysteries to prevent deadly situations

I urge you t o learn more about the Bible and give your life to Christ, he really loves you and has many goodies waiting for you. Its the most important decision of your entire life. He is (or rather he SHOULD BE) the central focus of humanity because the Bible said no one can get to God the father without accepting the blood sacrifice of the son Jesus.

Yes i know it sounds like a Marvel movie but it is the fact, there are mysteries that the human eyes do not see and the Bible teaches them. The Bible is the only PURE truth in this world, if science contradicts the Bible its because science is ever changing when they research more you'll find their facts are exactly the same as the Bible ..eg

. Job 38:19 asks, "Where is the way where light dwells?" Modern man has only recently discovered that light (electromagnetic radiation) has a "way," traveling at 186,000 miles per second.

7. Science has discovered that stars emit radio waves, which are received on earth as a high pitch. God mentioned this in Job 38:7: "When the morning stars sang together..."

8. "Most cosmologists (scientists who study the structures and evolution of the universe) agree that the Genesis account of creation, in imagining an initial void, may be uncannily close to the truth" (Time, Dec. 1976).

9. Solomon described a "cycle" of air currents two thousand years before scientists "discovered" them. "The wind goes toward the south, and turns about unto the north; it whirls about continually, and the wind returns again according to his circuits" (Ecclesiastes 1:6).

10. Science expresses the universe in five terms: time, space, matter, power, and motion. Genesis 1:1,2 revealed such truths to the Hebrews in 1450 B.C.: "In the beginning [time] God created [power] the heaven [space] and the earth [matter] . . . And the Spirit of God moved [motion] upon the face of the waters." The first thing God tells man is that He controls of all aspects of the universe.

11. The great biological truth concerning the importance of blood in our body’s mechanism has been fully comprehended only in recent years. Up until 120 years ago, sick people were "bled," and many died because of the practice. If you lose your blood, you lose your life. Yet Leviticus 17:11, written 3,000 years ago, declared that blood is the source of life: "For the life of the flesh is in the blood."
Re: Justin Bieber Upholds Christianity; Preaches About Jesus To His Crew by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Good for the young lad!

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Struggles To Make Baby Sleep, See How She Made Him Sleep (pic,vid) / Afrocandy Twerks Unclad On Instagram (18+) Video / Omotola & Her Sexy Figure Step Out 4 Channels TV Event & Kunle Afolayan's Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.