Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

"Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" (10585 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters / Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Rafidi: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Security Agencies Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks

“We swear to Almighty God that what they did to us we have not forgiven and we will never forgive."

by Sahara Reporters, New York Dec 12, 2016

Security agencies are currently studying a purported audio message of an unnamed cleric of the Islamic Movement Nigeria (Shiites) threatening to avenge the death of over 300 members of the sect in last year's attack by Nigerian soldiers in Zaria, Kaduna State, SaharaReporters has learnt.

The threat of reprisal, SaharaReporters learnt, is directed against the Nigerian military and the government. The attack, which took place exactly a year ago on Sunday, presaged the outlawing of the group.
SaharaReporters' translation of the Hausa audio message yielded naked threats to the military and government. It detailed the attacks on the sect, describing the country as an animal kingdom and warning that the group has not forgiven attacks against its members and will never forgive.

The message alleged that the sect has been treated with disdain, claiming that Niger Delta militants and Boko Haram, who are in open armed conflict with the country, are treated with leniency. The group warned that if any untoward thing should happen to its leader, Ibrahim El Zakzaky, the whole of the country will be made to pay.

See transcript below:

“We were just killed like that in a broad daylight. There was no any reason for that massacre apart from the fact we say Prophet Muhammad is the messenger of God and we wanted to adhere to the part that was brought by the Prophet Muhammad. To them, why should we say that? That's why they created laws that were not in the constitution; that were not in the state bills, that were not in any law in any nation and implemented them on us.

“So, what happened from December to date has taught us many lessons. First of all, we knew which country we are living in. We knew that we are living in the animal kingdom. We knew our enemies within us. We knew the laws that were made for us. We knew their weaknesses. What we are telling them now with a harsh voice that it is one year from the mass killings in Zaria. And is also two weeks now from the mass killings in Kano. We are also fully aware of their plan for another mass killings.

“We swear to Almighty God that what they did to us we have not forgiven and we will never forgive. We did not stop, and we will never stop. We swear to Almighty God we must take revenge. We all now know their language because what we thought was these people have a sense of reasoning since we have so many times told them that we don't carry weapons and we don't fight. Thinking that they will call us for reconciliation, but instead, they are killing us daily and pushing us to the wall.

“Is this how we are going to allow these people to be killing us? To kill our men, our women, and our children? Is this how we are going to live? We must take all possible means to start protecting ourselves. We want this message to reach them that we will start protecting ourselves. If we we are living in a country where there is a government, we may expect something to be done. But we realize that we are living with animals. That is why we are telling them in a harsh voice we will start protecting ourselves. We will not fold our arms so that everyday they will come and kill our women and children.

“Niger Delta militants have their arms with them fighting the government, killing the soldiers, killing policemen and vandalizing oil pipelines. But up to now, they are not killed like us. Boko Haram also have their weapons, killing soldiers, policemen, but the number killed are also not like us, we the followers of Malam Zakzaky. This is just to show that if we had taken our weapons, we wouldn't have being killed like this. They have killed over 2,000 among us just like that. We swear we will start protecting ourselves. We will not continue just to sit down like that and be killed. Common sense will not accept this.

“The only solution to this problem is, we either stop practising our religion, so that they will stop killing us or we take some measures to protect ourselves so that everyone will suffer. One life is not superior to the other. This is my message and I can repeat it everywhere and in front anyone.

“We are still saying that if anything happens to our leader, Malam Zakzaky, I swear, it will affect everybody. No one will live in peace. Let them not think that if they kill our leader, we will just cry, mourn, wear black clothes and leave everything to God. We are going to change our approach in a way no one expects.”

Shiites mourning procession in Kano
Photo Credit: Sahara Reporters Media

http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/12/security-agencies-studying-shiites-audio-message-threatening-revenge-zaria-attacks

cc seun lalasticlala
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hey Blacky block my way again.

14 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Rafidi: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
FriendChoice:
Hey Blacky block my way again.

while normal people appeal for peace and try to quench the flames of fitnah and bloodshed, a wahhabi fanatic your like tries to add fuel to fire. be mindful of Allah, if you truly worship Him. Allah/Islam/the Prophet/the Quran do not encourage oppression/arrogance/fitnah/aggression/intimidation/bloodshed even against a kafir. bloodshed and enmity among humanity is depicted as the scheming of shaitan in the Quran.

23 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rafidi:

while normal people appeal for peace and try to quench the flames of fitnah and bloodshed, a wahhabi fanatic your like tries to add fuel to fire. be mindful of Allah, if you truly worship Him. Allah/Islam/the Prophet/the Quran do not encourage oppression/arrogance/fitnah/aggression/intimidation/bloodshed even against a kafir. bloodshed and enmity among humanity is depicted as the scheming of shaitan in the Quran.

Who is more shaitan than who wage war on Allah and His messenger (Religiously)

Aside that: Obey the law then you will be safe or take a contract from Iran and be ready to face Ayotalla Tukur Yusuf Burutai Imamu Hujja.

10 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Dcomrade(m): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
“We are still saying that if anything happens to our leader, Malam Zakzaky, I swear, it will affect everybody
Please, I'm begging you people not not transfer your anger on innocent citizens, Kindly direct it to the people that sanctioned this mass murder.
embarassed cry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by limeta(f): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Audio not video
Who is fooling who.

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by xolomonstrides(m): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2016
Anybody could have done the audio. It may be the shites, the government, some unscrupulous elements or those who are fond of calling our country " Animal kingdom or Zoo).

I read somewhere that shites do not follow strictly Mohammed and that they follow Ali . I need clarification on this from a shite cos there are so many rumours about this people that do not seem true. Iran is majority shites yet no oppression of Sunnis. Same as some parts of Iraq and Lebanon. However the one way I watch for YouTube with the COAS. Shows a typical stupid behavior of some Nigerians who think they can always carry religion for head and they got the reaction portray by a popular fela track ( trouble sleep, yanga go wake am)

5 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Is this the only thing the Northern President could bring to Nigeria since 1999?
1 Obassanjo brought GSM and Debt relief.
2 Yar 'adua radicalized the Boko Haram
3 Jonathan made the economy the largest in Africa and brought youwin.
4 Buhari killed our economy , forcing penury on us and trying hard to Radicalize the IMN.
I will not forgive Buhari if any Nigerian loose their lives in the eventual radicalization of this group.
And to tell you that those who sanctions this barbarism are Muslims!
Honestly one has to be very careful through whom you allow your children to acquire religious knowledge, If not they will turn their heart to stone for you.

18 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Stalwert: 5:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Rafidi:

Hypocrites so you know oppression is bad but you foolishly supported a useless tadpole who without government permit build on a land that didn't belong to him and impose so called security measures that severely inconvenient his neighbors? or humiliated a governor of a state by blocking his path?

Hypocrites so you know arrogance is bad yet encouraged fools to block the path of a governor, ordinary citizens and finally an Army Chief just because you were foolishly trekking around aimelessly? The same arrogance still prevented you from taking permits from the sole authorities in this country.

Hypocrites so you know fitnah yet tadpole who lies to his followers that Mi6, CIA, MOSSAD etc are out to kidnap denies the authority of the local rulers i.e. traditional rulers, the state government and the Federal govt. .. in essence promoting fitnah and anarchy in a society that clearly has it organs of state all these to have absolute control over his illiterate followers.

Hypocrites so you know aggression is bad yet say nothing about the needlesss brandishing of weapons that are common in the moronic trek of stewpidity or the fact that the same group has been engage in a muderous war with sufis in a village over a mosque.

You are indeed an all rounded in hypocrisy the same you who legitimise the use of starvation in Syria wars is here pretending to know what the Quran says about anything.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Atiku2019: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Anyone can release an audio message cool

2 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Rafidi: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2016
xolomonstrides:
Anybody could have done the audio. It may be the shites, the government, some unscrupulous elements or those who are fond of calling our country " Animal kingdom or Zoo).
I read somewhere that shites do not follow strictly Mohammed and that they follow Ali . I need clarification on this from a shite cos there are so many rumours about this people that do not seem true. Iran is majority shites yet no oppression of Sunnis. Same as some parts of Iraq and Lebanon. However the one way I watch for YouTube with the COAS. Shows a typical stupid behavior of some Nigerians who think they can always carry religion for head and they got the reaction portray by a popular fela track ( trouble sleep, yanga go wake am)

it is not true that we do not follow strictly Muhammad (pbuh) and instead we follow Imam Ali (as). not true at all. we believe to follow Ali (as) is the correct path to know and preserve the teachings of Muhammad (s) after the latter's passing away. the contention is not about the Prophet and the Imam, rather, it is between the (12) Imams of the Prophet's Ahlul-Bayt/household we Shia follow as rightful inheritors and successors against the caliphs Sunnis follow whom we believe were tyrants and usurpers.

2 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Rafidi: 6:10am On Dec 13, 2016
Stalwert:

Hypocrites so you know oppression is bad but you foolishly supported a useless tadpole who without government permit build on a land that didn't belong to him and impose so called security measures that severely inconvenient his neighbors? or humiliated a governor of a state by blocking his path?

Hypocrites so you know arrogance is bad yet encouraged fools to block the path of a governor, ordinary citizens and finally an Army Chief just because you were foolishly trekking around aimelessly? The same arrogance still prevented you from taking permits from the sole authorities in this country.

Hypocrites so you know fitnah yet tadpole who lies to his followers that Mi6, CIA, MOSSAD etc are out to kidnap denies the authority of the local rulers i.e. traditional rulers, the state government and the Federal govt. .. in essence promoting fitnah and anarchy in a society that clearly has it organs of state all these to have absolute control over his illiterate followers.

Hypocrites so you know aggression is bad yet say nothing about the needlesss brandishing of weapons that are common in the moronic trek of stewpidity or the fact that the same group has been engage in a muderous war with sufis in a village over a mosque.

You are indeed an all rounded in hypocrisy the same you who legitimise the use of starvation in Syria wars is here pretending to know what the Quran says about anything.

how you conclude it is right to address me personally for the silly actions of your fellow northerners (which do not justify the killings on them anyways), even though they are Shia like myself, is beyond me. you assume too foolishly.

if you cannot promote peace, what do you want me to say? kill them all if you can and be happy!!!

16 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Rafidi: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Atiku2019:
Anyone can release an audio message cool

this is very correct.

they (the IMN) have all along rejected all violence and insisted to maintain a path of peace and peaceful protest. trust them to release a statement to deny this audio if they are not the ones who composed it. but if they remain quiet and do not dismiss this audio as the work of their enemies to attribute violence to them, then know that the threat of the audio is serious or they are giving it a nod whether it was truly from one of them or not.

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by capatainrambo: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2016
pls restrict ur revenge to el rufai, buhari, burutai etc leave southern Nigerians and most especially Christians out

good luck

14 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by ShiaMuslim: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2016
xolomonstrides:

"I am the city of knowledge and Ali is its gate. Whoever wants knowledge should approach through the gate"- Prophet Muhammad (sawaws)

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by annayawchee: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Anybody could have recoreded the audio... But if by chance th IMN did, then the north will feel their wrath, and it will be shia vs Sunnis Vs the military......
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2016
xolomonstrides:

Yeah it's true they don't follow strictly Muhammad (SAW). Ask me if you want to know more. Ask shia if you want lies. Why? Lies called Taqiya is permissible in Shia religion.

The media is really feeding people lies. in 2015 alone Iran Executed at Least 977 Sunni And in month of August only, 20 sunni were executed on false claim of terror reported by amnesty international. The total number of Sunni executed by Iran this year will be known when the year elapse.

https://www.nairaland.com/3269015/iran-hanged-up-20-sunni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Stalwert:

So you did not understand the reason 4 his post. He wants to look good using deception to get sympathy from Christians that do not know the real motives of Shia.

4 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Stalwert: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2016
[s]
Rafidi:

your stupidity knows no bounds.

how you conclude it is right to address me personally for the silly actions of your fellow northerners (which do not justify the killings on them anyways), even though they are Shia like myself, is beyond me. you assume too foolishly.

if you cannot promote peace, what do you want me to say? kill them all if you can and be happy!!!
[/s]

Now the hypocrites labels them northerners. .... you are one of the worst of creations who adds tribalism into his hypocrisy. . . Learn to speak the truth.

2 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Stalwert: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

So you did not understand the reason 4 his post. He wants to look good using deception to get sympathy from Christians that do not know the real motives of Shia.

He is indeed a fool of fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Rafidi: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

Yeah it's true they don't follow strictly Muhammad (SAW). Ask me if you want to know more. Ask shia if you want lies. Why? Lies called Taqiya is permissible in Shia religion.
The media is really feeding people with lairs. in 2015 only Executed at Least 977 Sunni And in month of August only 20 sunni were executed on false claim of terror reported by amnesty international. The total number of Sunni executed by Iran this year will be known when the year elapse.

so you are the judge and the juror. you want to teach me what i believe.

it is unfortunate that sectarianism has eaten up your skull. does Iran go about executing people for being Sunnis? or are those executed people who have carried arms and fought the state to the extent of killing security agents? what of the Shia Iranians the Iranian government also executes for crimes? should Shia cry of persecution and claim Iranian govt is killing Shia even though the Iranian govt is Shia led?

you speak of lies, but that is your mode. you have been blinded. when terrorists are caught, you dont see them as terrorists first. you look for their sectarian leaning. if they are Sunni, you call it persecution. it is the same thing happening in Syria. you are very unfair.

2 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Rafidi: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Stalwert:

keep replying to yourself using two different usernames Mr. Vedaxcool.
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by loadedvibes: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Who still be all this one no be BOKO HARAM again na SHIITE now
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by amanze15(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2016
insurgency or real faithful?! no proper enlightenment by the army or what do they really know about this folks? undecided this would just keep dragging
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Mujaheeeden: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

I'm a Christian and i can tell you that Sunnis are the problem of islam. ISIS AL QAEDA AL AQSA BLACKSEPTEMBER SOMALIA TERROR GROUP. Sunnis are the problem

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Stalwert: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Rafidi:

keep replying to yourself using two different usernames Mr. Vedaxcool.

Stalwert:

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by caesaraba(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2016
This day was always going to come. Imagine a Nigeria where religion takes a very very distant backseat. It would be near perfect.
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Pavore9: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2016
When a religion messes up one's reasoning! Bringing the Sunnis vs Shiites fued into national discourse.

1 Like

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by Segadem(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2016
it's there way, there's no forgiveness in their book
Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by BrutalJab: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2016
grin Naso e dey start.

May Hell rufai never know any peace.

4 Likes

Re: "Security Studying Shiites' Audio Message Threatening Revenge Of Zaria Attacks" by crosbreaka: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

The media is really feeding people with lairs. in 2015 only Executed at Least 977 Sunni And in month of August only 20 sunni were executed on false claim of terror reported by amnesty international. The total number of Sunni executed by Iran this year will be known when the year elapse.

when GEJ was fighting against boko haram terrorists you people saw it as GEJ killing (Sunni) Muslims. when a Sunni is in power, do you see the war on boko haram as a fight against Sunnis? do you still claim persecution? no. in Iran, alqaeda terrorists, under the local trademark of jundullah insurgents are active in the two majorly Sunni southeast provinces near afghanistan and pakistan. when the terrorists are killed, you shout persecution.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions More Projects By Katsina State Government / I Won’t Govern Like A Dictator – Fubara / EFCC Summons Eight SANs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.