Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige (17032 Views)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi / Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by miikyphil(f): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2016
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige, on Monday asked Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State to start writing his handover notes.
Ngige, who spoke at a press conference in Awka, the Anambra State capital, said the APC would contest the governorship election in the state fully and effectively.
He said the only thing that would save Obiano in that election was to join the APC.
He said if he failed to do so, the APC would sweep Obiano and his All Progressives Grand Alliance into the abyss.
The minister said, “We are going to contest that election fully, effectively, with all the resources at our disposal. And I can tell you without any fear of contradiction that Anambra will be an APC state.”
Ngige, who said he would not contest the 2017 governorship election of the state because of his national engagement, said he would work to ensure the success and victory of his party in the election.
He said nobody should be deceived that the APC had not begun any form of campaign for the purpose of the election.
He said, “I have a PhD in Anambra politics. I will elaborate this with two examples. In 2010, I vied for the governorship of Anambra State, which took place in February. We were then in AC and we did not make any noise in the state until four to five months to that election. But we were quietly building our structures and putting things in the right places.
“The good thing is that many people are showing enthusiasm to become members of the APC. The door is also open for the incumbent governor. There are four factions in APGA now and out of these, he belongs to one faction and that faction cannot deliver the governorship for him.
“I have told him that and I did not mince words. Though he has not requested to join the APC, we are telling him that he is welcome to our fold because that will be his only saviour.”
Reacting via the telephone, the Senior Special Assistant to Obiano on Media and Publicity, Mr. James Eze, said Ngige was daydreaming.
He said, “Those who are not guided by history will continue to stumble on the same stone. the APC has no stronghold in Anambra State. It has no structure and party loyalty.
“The APC does not exist in Anambra State. It will take Ngige donkey’s years to plant the APC in Anambra State. So Ngige’s effort is comparable to someone who wants to plant flowers in the Sahara desert. It’s an exercise in futility,” Obiano’s aide stated.

http://punchng.com/apc-will-sweep-obiano-2017-ngige/

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Ganiyat72(f): 12:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Even shakur stand a better chance of winning an election in the blessed land of anambra state than the evil APC.

APC is Anatema in anambra state

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by mykeljosef: 12:54am On Dec 13, 2016
IRANU .....APC SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THE SE AND SS

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by AllTheWayUp: 12:58am On Dec 13, 2016
grin

By using 10,000 policemen, 6000 soldiers and DSS to rig the election and snatch results sheets and ballot papers like they did in Rivers and Edo State.

Thunder fire Ngige.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Zadok407(m): 1:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Hmmm
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Presidiotbuhari: 1:10am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by ofeoilly: 1:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Presidiotbuhari: 1:17am On Dec 13, 2016
j:
“The APC does not exist in Anambra State. It will take Ngige donkey’s years to plant the APC in Anambra State. So Ngige’s effort is comparable to someone who wants to plant flowers in the Sahara desert. It’s an exercise in futility,” Obiano’s aide stated.

http://punchng.com/apc-will-sweep-obiano-2017-ngige/

Do I need to say more?
APC is abormination in anambra state.

Which sensible anambrarian will touch Awolowos ati ewedu ati amala islamic political party aka APCshit. Ngige should continue in his self induced delusion untill he becomes another outcast like Joe yorubakwe. Who's now a fugitive in lagos.

By the way, who bewitched ingige, he's behaving madly of recent?

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Eastactivist: 1:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Ngige so you want to bring tyranny in Anambra state?
You don't want to contest but want to be a godfather which it was you that first pioneered its demise in the state.
Not to worry, since you have forgotten the Igbo spirit BC you have dine with the demons, we will treat you medicine of reality to shame your existence on earth.
Bring your billions of money for the campaign into the state to waste we really do need it to boost our GDP a little.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by malel1: 1:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Nigge take time [sub][/sub]ooooo

Selfish old fool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by truckin: 2:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Buharis dogs n baboons making noise.

18 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by jumpandpas(m): 3:03am On Dec 13, 2016
"SO NGIGE'S EFFORT IS COMPARABLE TO SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO PLANT FLOWERS IN SAHARA DESERT. IT IS AN EXERCISE IN FUTILITY.

I JUMP AND PAS

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Atiku2019: 3:39am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by mikehenrymp2(m): 3:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Ganiyat72:
Even shakur stand a better chance of winning an election in the blessed land of anambra state than the evil APC.

APC is Anatema in anambra state

Gbam

14 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by mikehenrymp2(m): 3:48am On Dec 13, 2016
This ngige sef... Free and fair election apc will not get upto 1K votes in Anambra nomata who them project...I dnt think there is any state that hated apc the way Anambra do

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by possibilita(m): 4:25am On Dec 13, 2016
This Ngige of a guy is an idiot so you are more interested in delivering the state to APC than developing
it

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Am very sure Ngige and his cohorts are planning for total rigging in Anambra state. That's why he claimed recently that Buhari loves the Igbo to create a solid alibi for his evil schemes. But both he and his master Buhari should thread with caution in Anambra state.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by sinistermind(m): 4:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Lmao, Ngige sef wan form relevance that he can deliver Anambra state to APC next year. It would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of needle than APC winning an Election in Anambra.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2016
One thing with Apc members is they talk too much. And Ngige lately has lost it completely sad

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Abeymills(m): 5:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Sweep kor dust nii apc is simply evil just as rivers people reject Buhari ametif n apc back 2back that's how 2019 Nigerians will disgrace them kick them out of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Oviconji: 6:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Could this be the reason why they deployed army pipo in Anambra of recent? It is as if Ngige is getting too excited over the successful rigging exploits of APC in edo, ondo and to a lesser extent Rivers state using federal might. Even though i am not an Obiano supporter, there is no way i will support the wicked APC in igboland. Ngige had better watch his utterances.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by momentarylapse: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Won't this man focus on improving our labour laws, creating jobs and looking after the welfare and interests of nigerian workers?

Who cares who sweeps obiano out? Is that your job?

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by sweetilicious(f): 6:18am On Dec 13, 2016
If they sweep it now, the willie is working bus that is safer and also created that people can enter #100 to onitsha everyday won't see the light of the day again. APC we know how your CHANGE goes. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Babatundecash(m): 6:18am On Dec 13, 2016
mykeljosef:
IRANU .....APC SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THE SE AND SS
You are still here wailing.....I hope you've heard that APC Is now in charge of Edo state and some parts of Rivers state(some state and Federal constituency and a senatorial district) all in SS while APC is fully in charge of Imo state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by eyeview: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Apc will never tell you how they plan to bring development to the people.
All you hear them do is attack the person of their opponents and boast on how they will sieze power. But never about the people

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Babatundecash(m): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2016
mikehenrymp2:
This ngige sef... Free and fair election apc will not get upto 1K votes in Anambra nomata who them project...I dnt think there is any state that hated apc the way Anambra do
you guys are back again....are you not tired of wailing? Our brothers from Jew said more than this in Rivers until Amaechi the lion of ubima snatch a whole senatorial district from the claw of wiked wike.....Amaechi did not only stop there,He also proceed by making sure APC win both the state and federal constituency seat within his strong hold......I don't think Anambra Hate Apc do way Rivers do and still yet APC did well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Doug07034780891(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2016
They are even begging the high flying technocratic Obiano to join them in their demonic party. cheesy

Anambra is a very unique and important state that's why the state is led by a unique and special party that is in tune with the 21st century development and advancement.

GOD BLESS the United States of Anambra- the light of the entire black race...

18 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Ngige mkpi mmuoangry

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Babatundecash(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2016
I think The River rerun should be a litmus Test for the 2nd best most performing Nigeria Governor......If APC can snatch a whole senatorial district from the violence loving people of Rivers,I doubt If APC will not at least snatch two senatorial district from the cool Obiano in Anambra come 2017.......anyway,as an APC man I'll vote Obiano base on His goodwork.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by bayelsaowei(m): 6:37am On Dec 13, 2016
The fools have started their threats..

Definitely he is talking about using federal might..shame!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by Kingsley1000(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Ngige don dey sip kunu.....apc cant win anambra

1 Like

Re: APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige by buhahaha: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2016
No shame in this APc pple eye...Anambra is not Imo

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me / Bola Tinubu Mourns Sobur Olawale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.