Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127518 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by fratermathy(m): 3:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Moblord:
yes of course because there's 20% bonus extra. is only those that don't understand the ideology that fear. Money cannot be lost in MMM, if Nigerians stopped providing help i can use Bitcoin to gh

MMM is your career in life. Chai.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Beautiful!

With every Tom, Dick and Harry trying to get help without providing help, just cos of Xmas, I was afraid that the system was definitely gonna crash, but with this measure, we'll have better days ahead

23 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by fratermathy(m): 3:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Calculux95:
Please people should calm down, this is simple logic, supply equals demand. If GH is on pause mode PH is also on pause mode... I have no money currently in the system. But I just PH of 50000, if everything goes well I shouldn't be matched till January 12th but my mavro would keep increasing. I just heard from one of my downliners whose supposed to PH to some one today... His count down time has been paused also(I don't know how true this is). The system works in good faith like all financial institutions and we determine the outcome... It only stops working when we give up on it.

MMM supreme banker GENERAL!

MAKE SURE YOU DONT GIVE UP ON IT FOREVER AND FOREVER!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by v4victor: 3:16am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

Ponzi schemes are not driven by logic or empirical data, they are driven by greed and assumptions.
Dude, why are u so pained? What's ur problem?
Na ur money we dey use ph?
I don't understand the pain of non participants!!

12 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Calculux95: 3:17am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

Ponzi schemes are not driven by logic or empirical data, they are driven by greed and assumptions.

Be that as it may I don't think there's cause for alarm yet.
Alarm should be raised when no one gets paid after the time freeze.

I understand the need for the freeze the GH was too much
Banks work on the same logic they just pay less dividends.
Take a reputable bank like Gtb, let all its customers decide to take all their money out this Xmas period..im sure they'll also initiate a "freeze".

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:17am On Dec 13, 2016
datovid:
Nigerians Panic a lot...participate with ur spare money..we r greedy..TBf..if its ur spare money, will u panic like dis
There's no such thing as "spare money".

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 13, 2016
v4victor:

I'm wondering ooo..they just want it to crash...Nigerians and nonsense way of thinking

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Calculux95: 3:18am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

MMM supreme banker GENERAL!

MAKE SURE YOU DONT GIVE UP ON IT FOREVER AND FOREVER!

I won't, simply because I follow the general rule of investment , I invest what i can afford to loose.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by fratermathy(m): 3:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Calculux95:

Bro I just provided help as soon as I saw the message.... I'm willing to pay anyone I'm matched with. For me this is a test to see how legit the system is, if I'm matched to pay anyone I will but I'll label MMM Nigeria a fraud.. because if no one is getting help who am I then paying.

See them.. waiting to label MMM a fraud after investing thousands in it.

Don't worry... Your eye go soon clear.

And this is the same dumbito who said he has a 25 years old Professor the other time.

Better go and meet that your Professorial mentor for some life advice!

Real men work for their money! They don't put it in phantom schemes for it to grow overnight.

For every cent you get that you don't work for, nature takes it back a thousand fold.

Happy PHing and GHing!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by bidemibunmi: 3:23am On Dec 13, 2016
I no fit sleep again. My eyes open like say they put pepper for my eyes. MMM.no do this o.

Calculux95:

Bro I just provided help as soon as I saw the message.... I'm willing to pay anyone I'm matched with. For me this is a test to see how legit the system is, if I'm matched to pay anyone I will but I'll label MMM Nigeria a fraud.. because if no one is getting help who am I then paying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

And this is the same dumbito who said he has a 25 years old Professor the other time.

Real men work for their money! They don't put it in phantom schemes for it to grow overnight.

For every cent you get that you don't work for, nature takes it back a thousand fold.

Happy PHing and GHing!

Is it ur money they used to PH..y r u taking panadol for some1s headache

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MrMcJay(m): 3:23am On Dec 13, 2016
v4victor:

Keep asking foolish questions there as if you paid your money to me. I'm not concerned about the 30 pieces of silver you put in MMM, I'm concerned that the money that the government would have put in education and infrastructure would be used to buy you drugs for hypertension.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

Keep asking foolish questions there as if you paid your money to me. I'm not concerned about the 30 pieces of silver you put in MMM, I'm concerned that the money that the government would have put in education and infrastructure would be used to buy you drugs for hypertension.

Get a life dude...

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by fratermathy(m): 3:25am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

Tell them jor.

Something that is clearly stated on all documentations of MMM online : PONZI SCHEME!

That tag is enough to run away but no, Nigerian youths are addicted to free money and they rationalize their stupidity with stuffs like "is it your money?, leave us alone, etc".

To all the gamblers and phantom investors here: we won't stop saying the truth. We can't force you to do anything or not with your money but we'll make sure that we sing our warning loud and clear and you can't force us to stop.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Tell them jor.

Something that is clearly stated on all documentations of MMM online : PONZI SCHEME!

That tag is enough to run away but no, Nigerian youths are addicted to free money and they rationalize their stupidity with stuffs like "is it your money?, leave us alone, etc".

To all the gamblers and phantom investors here: we won't stop saying the truth. We can't force you to do anything or not with your money but we'll make sure that we sing our warning loud and clear and you can't force us to stop.

And ur point pls?

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by v4victor: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Happy PHing and GHing!
Ogbeni stop talking trash and stay ur lane!
Real men work for their money. Like we care?
mtcheeeeew

8 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by juli4dad(m): 3:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Those of you waiting for me to get you paid today, una go wait tire oooo, its better I get blocked than to have my money frozen for a month. The holiday helped me a lot. All thanks to the Federal Government for declaring Monday public holiday.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Calculux95: 3:27am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Happy PHing and GHing!

LOL
Haters every where
I work for my money... How else did I get money to invest in the scheme.
I'm just smart enough to take advantage of every opportunity. Every action is a risk , the higher the risk the more the gain.

Dude go troll some one else.
It's still too early to commit to your specific brand of stupidity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by fratermathy(m): 3:29am On Dec 13, 2016
datovid:

Is it ur money they used to PH..y r u taking panadol for some1s headache

The usual rhetoric of all MMM gamblers.

No, it's not my money and it can never be.

I'm not taking panadol for your headache.

I'm making sure that history knows they were those who said the UNDILUTED TRUTH about this PONZI SCHEME.

So if I want to talk, let me talk. Afterall, it's not your talk.

If you don't want to listen, na you sabi. You can sell all your properties, add your father's own too, then use the proceeds to PH!

Afterward, SIT AT HOME and watch your MAVRO GROW MAGICALLY.!

SOUNDS LEGIT!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MrMcJay(m): 3:30am On Dec 13, 2016
datovid:

Get a life dude...

Lol, Calm down.

By 10am today, the import of what just happened would hit you full impact. Then, you'll know who should get a life between he two of us.

19 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by fratermathy(m): 3:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Calculux95:

LOL
Haters every where
I work for my money... How else did I get money to invest in the scheme.
I'm just smart enough to take advantage of every opportunity. Every action is a risk , the higher the risk the more the gain.

Dude go troll some one else.
It's still too early to commit to your specific brand of stupidity.

So you have a job and you believe that money can GROW BY MAVRO FOR FREE!

Talk about a brand of STUPIDITY!

v4victor:

Ogbeni stop talking trash and stay ur lane!
Real men work for their money. Like we care?
mtcheeeeew

I dont care if you care or not. I'm expressing myself and it is my expression.

19 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

The usual rhetoric of all MMM gamblers.

No, it's not my money and it can never be.

I'm not taking panadol for your headache.

I'm making sure that history knows they were those who said the UNDILUTED TRUTH about this PONZI SCHEME.

So if I want to talk, let me talk. Afterall, it's not you talk.

If you don't want to listen, na you sabi. You can sell all your properties, add your father's own too, then use the proceeds to PH!

Afterward SIT AT HOME and watch you MAVRO GROW MAGICALLY.!

SOUNDS LEGIT!

Keep talking..
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by streamsofjoy(f): 3:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Moblord:
I believe MMM will pass through this. if they passed through December 2015 then they can still pass through this

What happened in 2015?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by fratermathy(m): 3:37am On Dec 13, 2016
datovid:

Keep talking..

Of course I WILL.

The world will be better if only people talked more.

We complain about government and her policies. We say the economy is bad.

Instead of looking for proper investments to boost the economy such as going into agriculture, opening shops, setting up small/medium enterprises, some of us will take money and dash MMM in the name of free 30%! Where on earth does that happen? Even in the most liberal of societies, nobody dashes you even 10% of your savings in 1 MONTH except you are doing a legitimate business!

If you want to provide help, do so to the millions of suffering children in the country!

If you want to get help, invest in tangible and legitimate businesses or write a proposal and send to sponsors!

That is how forward thinking persons live their life.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Moblord:
I believe MMM will pass through this. if they passed through December 2015 then they can still pass through this
stop deceiving urself

12 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Calculux95: 3:41am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

So you have a job and you believe that money can GROW BY MAVRO FOR FREE!

Talk about a brand of STUPIDITY!

I dont care if you care or not. I'm expressing myself and it is my expression.

My beliefs do not affect you in any way, it's my life I make my own choices.... Just because your little mind has problems comprehending my beliefs shouldn't make you ignorant.

My advice to you is that you stop carrying other people's problems on your head.
Please do not quote me again.... As I won't reply.
Have a good day.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by millhouse: 3:42am On Dec 13, 2016
you will get help if your mavro has completed the one month cycle , those are the people you will be matched to provide help to. the guys that usually withdraw after 2 weeks cannot do so for now .
Calculux95:

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Efewestern: 3:44am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Happy PHing and GHing!

Bros!!!!!

Mavor, you are giving all this people sleepless night o.. shuo.. Abeg no go let people comit suicide, grin grin grin

According to them
"We are no longer in the Era of Working Hard", Make I they observe... Yekpaa... I still blame Nigeria government thou.. They failed on there part.. no job.. Wenti u want gullible Nigerians to do ?

14 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 13, 2016
millhouse:
you will get help if your mavro has completed the one month cycle , those are the people you will be matched to provide help to. the guys that usually withdraw after 2 weeks cannot do so for now .

There are pple on spillover from last week GH that their participants would be blocked.. If u PH now,ull prob be matched with dem

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Calculux95: 3:44am On Dec 13, 2016
millhouse:

I'm sorry to say but it's every body that's on the freeze, including those whose mavro are over 30 days

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by fratermathy(m): 3:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Calculux95:

Be that as it may I don't think there's cause for alarm yet.
Alarm should be raised when no one gets paid after the time freeze.

I understand the need for the freeze the GH was too much
Banks work on the same logic they just pay less dividends.
Take a reputable bank like Gtb, let all its customers decide to take all their money out this Xmas period..im sure they'll also initiate a "freeze".

GtBank doesn't give their customers 30% raise every month for simply PROVIDING HELP TO PHANTOM PERSONS, so your analogy is quite disturbing.

If all members withdraw from GtBank at once, it may crash because they won't have enough money at each bank to pay but they would eventually.

I am 900% sure same cannot be said of MMM.

Only one xmas, they have frozen up. Banks work all year, even on Xmas day and everything is legit.

All banks have verifiable offices and customer care agents with phone numbers and emails.

Where is MMM located in Nigeria?
I guess on the cyberspace grin grin

SOUNDS LEGIT!

Is MMM recognised by the government?
I guess not.

SOUNDS LEGIT!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by fratermathy(m): 3:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Calculux95:

My beliefs do not affect you in any way, it's my life I make my own choices.... Just because your little mind has problems comprehending my beliefs shouldn't make you ignorant.

My advice to you is that you stop carrying other people's problems on your head.
Please do not quote me again.... As I won't reply.
Have a good day.

Oh, so you call being illogical a belief now?
Believing that money is a MAVRO that grows in geometric progression ONCE YOU PROVIDE HELP is now a philosophy?

I always knew stupid people would come together and call their stupidity an ideology.

I never knew it was going to happen through MMM.

NOW, I KNOW!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.