Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,454 members, 7,801,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127506 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by jollymizzle(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
solidman59:

Your brain dull no b small. Let's assume mmm was really a scam, your analysis above are ridiculous at best.

Till January, I think you should refrain from that line of thinking. You are mocking yourself with it.
lmao yhu don vex. Okay carefully read what I wrote again, slowly this time. And while you are at it don't think about anything remotely close to 'free money'. Sorry ehn
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Efewestern: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
michaelbiz:

Like I said & I repeat, I have NO KOBO in MMM.
I am just sad that you habour hatred in your heart for this scheme UNJUSTLY.
I do not talk much on a faceless forum (do a background check), but youngman you could have been no less than a fine employee in my family enterprise.

The banks are run by HUMANS.
The govermnent is run by HUMANS.
The laws are made by HUMANS.
The military are all HUMANS.
Just because you are not rich doesn't mean you should continue to delude yourself with media propaganda.
Because RICH people run the MEDIA!
And all the stuff you see on the newspaper is carefully put there to sway you to discover it to your own peril. That is how the poor get trapped - and you are displaying all the features right now.

Forget all about MMM, think about what makes you poor and you will understand why this RiSK-TAKERS cannot continue believing the lies their government tell them.
Good day.

and who tell you fratermathy is a poor guy ?, Most of you comment without reasoning, the said guy never insulted any one .

Please learn to address people .
Thanks.

fratermathy biko yan' Jo woh'

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by juman(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
One day it would finally crashed.

But recession pushing many people to mmm.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by JonSnow(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ritzychic:
Linus lol

grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
I use my spare money so I am not even move by this, d only person I am to pay back is my gf who kept some money with me and I use 15k from....i was ready for this, so no challenge.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Secrets11(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
priceaction:

I can see your frustration. You will soon know who will run mad. Sorry....I will qoute you again in a month's time ,I promise and I will apologize if the scheme get back to normal only if you are still alive then because they way it is going, you need to watch your BP seriously.
Besides, hope u are not one of those who borrow to invest in it?
And I laff at your stupidity calling this making ends meet ,I man very sure you are into sport betting too. I won't doubt if your are still a teenage boy or students or in ur early twenties because you hv no sense at all as per how you reply me. If u abuse me again, I will initiate your total ban on this forum and it will come fast. Sorry for your frustration once again.
Find something good to do with your life rather than sniffing around other people's business! You threaten me with Ban? Does NL put food on my table? Or what value do you think it adds to my life? Just like every other site we just surf around this site when we are "less" busy. Don't you ever threaten me with a ban again in your life!
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by harveyspec: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yarduni:

You are dealing with the shock quite well but it's not too late to grieve and move on

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MaGenT77: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
MaGenT77:

Truthfully my money is in there, became one month on the 8th of December 2016...and it didn't stop increasing esp this morning. I provided help again just now
This thing happened last year na....haba.....most mavro guys anticipated it.....including myself so I didn't even GH .......it's normal even for people to spend more in Xmas and start during January,......till December again.....u see people selling their cars in January/February as dem don spend money finish even before MMM era. Igbo/Alaba/Ariara boys go dey vex to recuperate in January. ......Na normal thing abeg......even banks have reduced cash in atm....it's a common thing and sincerely speaking.....MMM admins/mods are real intellectuals.....just like a formal financial control system..... well-done guys..........please scrap some guiders.....they are becoming a nuisance to the system.....should be 1:10000....most guiders don't know jack.....very few. Thank you

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
thelish:

God bless u jare.
If we think deeply, we will know this is a good decision taken by mavro. if not,d thing nor go function next yr.
I still PH of 300k today

You know you are lying but continue.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Chekitaut: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
All those that come up with photoshop graphic encouraging fellow MMM, is welcome atleast it will reduce the tension on ground, If you like PH, GH, etc, change the admin letter, it will be better you held to MMM advice oooh. On their site its stated no guarantee.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Chekitaut: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
maybe is your mother better go and check
Which one be the e-insult do i sound abusive in my word. Mr Man becareful
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Chekitaut: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by olex88: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
*Guider Chuddy*

This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.

Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.

SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:
for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.

The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days.

NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.

Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.

MMM pays! Together we build the world!!
*Guider Chuudy*

This is the explanation...

Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.
Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by tecno11: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Moblord:
I believe MMM will pass through this. if they passed through December 2015 then they can still pass through this
Guider Chuudy, Nigeria Number 1 Guider explains further in hia note below

"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.

Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by trevolady(f): 2:15am On Dec 14, 2016
Ritzychic:
hey what's up!

Av they paid u?

Not yet..and you ?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ritzychic(f): 4:28am On Dec 14, 2016
trevolady:

Not yet..and you ?
nah. The persons time has evn elapsed nd they didn't rematch me today
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ritzychic(f): 4:29am On Dec 14, 2016
tecno11:

"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.

please I wasn't rematched today.
Dunno why, nd when do u think I will be rematched? @ olex88
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Hiploko(m): 4:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Ritzychic:
please I wasn't rematched today.
Dunno why, nd when do u think I will be rematched? @ olex88
where you assigned to be paid by some 1 before and the person didn't pay?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ritzychic(f): 4:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Hiploko:
where you assigned to be paid by some 1 before and the person didn't pay?
yea and d persons time elapsed about 3 am
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Hiploko(m): 4:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Ritzychic:
yea and d persons time elapsed about 3 am
woow. Like they said GH requests will be attended to on Thursday. Same thing here. Showing 'in progress'
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ritzychic(f): 4:45am On Dec 14, 2016
Hiploko:
woow. Like they said GH requests will be attended to on Thursday. Same thing here. Showing 'in progress'
Thursday again. Chai! Mine has been dragging since last week thursday.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Hiploko(m): 4:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Ritzychic:
Thursday again. Chai! Mine has been dragging since last week thursday.
you mean you have not been re-matched since thursday or the people you were matched with refused to pay?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ritzychic(f): 4:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Hiploko:
you mean you have not been re-matched since thursday or the people you were matched with refused to pay?
lol they refused to pay nd they extended their time to wednesde(today) coz of public holiday
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Hiploko(m): 5:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Ritzychic:
lol they refused to pay nd they extended their time to wednesde(today) coz of public holiday
thank God they didn't upload fake tellers for you. That one is worse than the news of crash sef. I have 2 pending unresolved issues
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by tim26will: 5:13am On Dec 14, 2016
tecno11:

Well you can go ahead and encourage them.
For those that wants to hear and be wise and take a better decision with their life should listen carefully and stop being deceived.
1. MMM is only currently running in Nigeria, all other countries knock it out before it kicked start except for south Africa and Zimbabwe which later crashed in may 2016 and of October 2016 respectively.
2. MMM is a scam platform to enrich the corny and leave the foolish in financial sorrow once it's crashed.
3. THE REAL FACT ABOUT THE RECENT NIGERIA MMM SITUATION.
NIGERIA MMM STARTS JANUARY 2016, SO THE LIES THAT IT'S GONE THROUGH THIS LAST YEAR DECEMBER IS OUT OF IT.
MMM NIGERIA IS IN A "PAUSE" AND THAT MEANS THE NUMBER OF WITHDRAWAL (GH) IS 500% MORE THAT DEPOSIT (PH). THIS IS THE 3RD TIME MMM WILL GO ON PAUSE .
1ST WAS IN SOUTH AFRICA IN MAY 2016 AND TILL NOW, IT'S YET TO COME BACK
2ND WAS IN ZIMBABWE SEPTEMBER 2016 AND YET TO COME BACK
3RD UNFORTUNATELY IN NIGERIA DECEMBER 2016 AND PARTICIPANTS ARE DECEIVING THEMSELVES EXPECTING A MAGIC AND NEVER A MIRACLE BECAUSE MIRACLE IS FROM GOD AND DOES NOT CONDOLE FOOLISHNESS.

NOW DO THE ANALYSIS YOURSELF AND SEE HOW YOU'VE BEEN DECEIVED AND RIP YOU OFF YOUR MONEY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PH NOW.
YOU PH #100K, OUT OF WHICH YOU'RE EXPECTING 30%, YOUR REFERRAL 10% AND 3 GUIDES THAT DO NOT KNOW YOU SHARES 7.5%. SO ALL THAT WILL BE GOING OUT OF THE SYSTEM IS #147,500. THE 47.5K ON IT, WHERE DOES IT COME FROM, OH I'VE FORGETTING! !!! SORRY, THE SYSTEM. WHO IS THE SYSTEM, YOU AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS THAT IS PUTTING DOWN MONEY. ONLY FOR THE GUIDER THAT DO NOT PUT DOWN A DIME TO BE WITHDRAWING #1,000,000 OR MORE PER WEEK. THEY GOT THIS MONEY FROM OTHER PARTICIPANTS PH BUT THEY REFUSE TO PH. NOW WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO PAY THOSE THAT PAID BOTH GUIDER AND REFERRALS.
THE TRUTH YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO HEAR IS THAT MMM NIGERIA HAS A DEFICIT OF #123.8 millions THAT NEEDS TO PAYOFF. AND THAT MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO GROW THE MORE YOU CONTINUE TO PROVIDE HELP.

I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE WILL ATTACK ME ON THIS BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER ANY LONGER, WE ONLY NEED TO WAIT FOR THE 30 DAYS.
ONLY YOU ARE NOT SENSITIVE THAT IT TAKES 15 OR MORE DAYS AS AT 3-4 MONTHS AGO BEFORE YOUR PH IS BEING MATCHED, BUT SINCE OCTOBER ENDING TI'LL NOW IT TAKES JUST 3-7 DAYS. HHHMMMMM

WELL GOD HELP YOU ALL. I JUST FEEL FOR THE ONES THAT WILL BE IN SORROW AFTER THE 30 DAYS.
I'VE STAYED, STUDY AND ANALYSE MMM ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN END HAS COME.
I DID IT I WON'T LIE. BUT WHEN I WAS FINALLY BROUGHT INTO THE CARCUS OF GUIDER, I SAW THE REAL MOTIVE OF MMM. SCAM, GREED, AND COVETOUSNESS. I PULLED OUT BECAUSE IT IS NOT GODLY. I TOLD THEM THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO THEIR FELLOW NIGERIANS IS BAD AND UNGODLY, RATHER THEY BLOCKED ME OFF THE PLATFORM SAYING I WANT TO BLOCK THEIR MEANS OF LIVING.
WELL LIVE AND LET OTHER DIE.

YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND INSULT ME NOW. THE END WILL JUSTIFY THE MEAN.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 5:22am On Dec 14, 2016
^^^^^Well said bruv...

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ritzychic(f): 5:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Hiploko:
thank God they didn't upload fake tellers for you. That one is worse than the news of crash sef. I have 2 pending unresolved issues
that fake teller freaks me out! I don't pray for it coz I didn't evn use my account for it
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Omonigeriarere: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Benstino:

Looks like ure d ignorant kid here.

Lemme give u an instance here.
Previously I and my pals used to que in a 'provide help' even before withdrawing our already confirmed and unfrozen mavro.

But due to this Xmas period, most of my friends were only interested in removing their money that is in d system, without providing any other help.
This affects the system.

Try to have understanding of situations before opening ur mouth to curse.
"seest thou a man hasty in his words, there's more hope of a f**l than of him.

You are still buttressing the fact that you can't get help without providing help.

How did you get mavro if not by providing help? Wake up from your slumber please
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by kay4guy(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2016
DO U WANT TO SURVIVE MMM CRASH WITH A TOKEN U HV LET?? DEN U JT GOT LUCKY
CLICK HERE TO READ AND CONFIRM IT
https://www.nairaland.com/3514043/how-made-600-investment-within
GO TO THE SITE
REGISTER
GET CONFIRMED AFTER PAYMENT
DEN GO AND SLEEP AND U WNT HV TO REFER OR SHARE AND STUPID LINK
IM SURE U WILL GET UR FIRST ALERT FRM UR DREAM...lol

AMA LIVING WITNESS.JUST GIVE IT A TRY IF U HV A TOKEN AND C D WONDER
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2016
olex88:
*Guider Chuddy*

This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.

Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.

SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:
for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.

The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days.

NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.

Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.

MMM pays! Together we build the world!!
*Guider Chuudy*

This is the explanation...

Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.
Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.

I think opening a fresh thread to post this will be more appropriate than hiding this vital information here. Only fewer people get to see this. Besides, why is a vital message like this not appearing on the website?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by iaatmguy(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2016
franzis:
No panic, the No 1 guider said all those whose mavro has gotten to 30 days will be released to GH in 24 hrs... I got over a million to GH same here but ain't worried a bit..
actually you should be worried
Who will pH in this period. Moreover one can't request for help

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.