Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy (122608 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by izuagbala: 2:52pm On May 25, 2017
I am making cool cash every single day with my android phone. I dont even need to open my laptop these days shocked shocked. I created a thread on it here
https://www.nairaland.com/3820609/life-changing-investment-just-keep#56865722
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Dollabiz: 3:15pm On May 25, 2017
More below
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Bobbybenard(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2017
lady2lady:

Sometimes I laugh in latin, after seeing the OP has made you believe you can only make money in affiliate marketing with clickbank Only.

For crying out loud there are many of them out there.

Have you heard of Click2sell. It's just a photocopy of clickbank.
They promote products too and diverse of them.

They even accept Nigerians undecided haba!

Why has OP transfixed your eyes with Clickbank?

Have you heard of CJ (commission junction) they promote products too and diverse of them.
Just get a payoneer card and that's all.

Just have a lot to talk about ,but will stop here unless you want to ask questions ..

Clickbank clickbank clickbank .. Full of problems .. Vps etc while there are many of them that pays better, still the same affiliate marketing.
. Please I need your help concerning click2sell. I've registered bt to place market and lots kinda confusing. I've pm you. Thanks in advance
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Tipsie01(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Its New,it Pays Huge and Trending http://vadmoney.club/419116993046/
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by lordess(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Great Post I Must Confess.

Also, If You Would Love to Learn how to Create Powerful
Facebook Ads That Will Sell Your Imported Products FAST,
PLUS Create Product Listings That Gets Lots and Lots of
Sales on OLX, Jiji, Efritin, Mobofree, Kaymu, Dealdey, Konga
and Jumia...

Then Simply hit me up via SMS or Call on 08054002132.

Also, I'll Simply Show You How You to Create A Powerful
Sales Funnel For Your Imported Products.

AND ALSO...

You'll Get Our Fresh and UPDATED Active Email and VERIFIED
Phone Number Database of Online Shoppers, Buyers and Customers.

This Database contains the contact details of people who buy
on Jumia, Konga, Dealdeay and Kaymu.

So With this database, all you simply need to do is to send
them an SMS or email pitching your imported products to them,
and then you watch the sales roll in.

This Database contains over 600,000 ACTIVE emails and 10,000
VERIFIED phone numbers of online shoppers, customers and buyers.

Get Ready to Experience BIG Sales in Your Importation Business.

Hoping to Hear From You.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by popeejosh: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Please, how can I get the affiliate marketing ebook. Can someone please send it to me popeejosh(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by xwhite(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
nice thanks
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Gamelord007: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
#
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Gamelord007: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
try www.post4solution.com. Its a freelance job site that offers a 20 percent commission
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by BIXYBABE: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2018
importexpert:
more affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome
pls how can I start....thanks
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by greatest9836(m): 12:44am On Apr 26, 2018
Pls I need this eBook but I don't have money,it sounds funny,but the owner of the eBook should bless me pls,
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by buzquet(m): 1:28am On Jun 29, 2018
importexpert:

no it is not a must that you buy it. it is important to confirm that you are g you can create threads on forums to ask for people's experience with the product. you can buy the product using your affiliate link so 75% of the purchase amount will come back to you. those are some few ways you can confirm what what you are promoting.
Bro, God bless you for the effort and selflessness youre putting in here. What will it cost me for you to mentor and coach me? i just want to start my own affiliated marketing
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by apexmall(m): 4:13am On Jun 29, 2018
Hi folks.

Check this 2 links if you need money to start your business for free.

1. https:///q8pnzE cash out November 2018: completely free.
2. https:///gG5kSq cash out in January 2019: completely free.

Good luck.

Copy and share with others, after you got yours.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by skytech2020(m): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Please I want to create my own affiliate marketing account how do I go about it
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by dabolaji: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Morning aose my clickbank registration was successful but where am having issue is where to input my payonner details. Under setting i saw only the threshold I'm bit confuse
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by wisemanj(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Hello guys has anyone made money from commission junction as an affiliate
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by macaranta(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
https://sleekily.goaffpro.com/

For affiliates, you can join this
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by dapsdiary(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
If you want to do affiliate marketing in Nigeria like a pro, here is a step by step guide. Start making money.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Broel(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
This video will show you how I made $366.14 on clickbank doing affiliate marketing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlYs9xg0RiU
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nicoswit(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 2000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 2000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.
I sent you a mail bro
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by dayssolalee(m): 3:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Affiliate Marketing & E-Commerce Guide for Beginners

https://www.shoplifecommerce.com/product/-course-for-beginners/
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by digital2day: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2021
Have you heard of referrals community? It is a highly profitable, sales-driven affiliate network in Nigeria. There is no way you will not love this system if you give it a shot. It is relatively super-easy to make a sale because you are selling what Nigerians want!

Visit https://referrals.com.ng?ref=olubunmi15. You can make up to N50k to N350k monthly here depending on your commitment and personal target.

Read More Here ...

https://referrals.com.ng/blog/-in-nigeria/
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nelochukwu: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2023
importexpert:
hi nairalanders, i believe i do not need any formal introduction because "na my area be this cheesy" for those that do not know me, i am an online business practitioner with over half a decade of experience.

in this thread i will be showing you for free the exact step by step i use to succeed in affiliate marketing. along the line i will be showing you real life proof of earnings to ginger you to begin your own journey. we will also debunk fake affiliate marketing strategies propagated by various blogs, websites and other crappy EBooks. so stay glued

below are the list of the topics we will be covering.

1. what is affiliate marketing

2. glossary of terms in affiliate marketing

3. How To Access Affiliate Programs To Market

4. Where Do I Start My Affiliate Marketing?

5. What you Need to Get started with Affiliate marketing In Nigeria

6, what is click bank?

7. Getting Started Using click Bank.

8. how to choose the best affiliate product to promote

9. How to Promote The Choosing Product

10 creating an affiliate sqeeze page_

11. how to get traffic to your affiliate site

12. Article Traffic secret. not the traditional way you have known before

13. mysterious free secret traffic source 2

14 paid traffic sources that works

15. How to withdraw your affiliate earnings in Nigeria

16. summing it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Soap-making Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.