Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (71796 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by SmartGate(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Leopantro:
let me explain something
1. by 13th January, there will be few PH. due to the pause a lot of people will be skeptical to PH but would rather watch to see if MMM will still function.

2. there will be plenty GH; from those frozen and the immature that will be mature at that time. ergo, GH will be more than PH.

3. there will be a lot of blocking at that time. many will be reluctantly to PH following the Christmas and one

month pause. also, January is a slow month of no money until salary is paid.

Yea, what you wrote here is so true. The best move would have been xtending the release date by two more weeks, in that case, there won't be massive ghing at once. I hope they come up with a gud strategy tho.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Larablink(f): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Holds her heart .. What happened?

My money. In MMM Oh.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by pseudonomer: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Three questions for guilders in the house:

1. Someone have been matched to pay me, will this affect it?
2. Can I still provide help?
3. Will My Mavro continue to grow for the next one month?

#TeamNoPanic We've made so much from it, so no reason to panic...
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Larablink(f): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. How musshh you get inside? embarassed

50,000 my school money for next year. cry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by aku626(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2016
This MMM thing has always been a risk. There is an opportunity for it to still work in January. To be honest we are facing this because GH is getting greater than PH and at the moment this is stabilized things would continue the panic is normal but think about it. what do they gain by shutting down? we are only hurting ourselves by saying we want to leave honestly. The same I believe would happen to banks this season but there is Central Bank to Help.

I'd say this scheme has given people hope if we all stop PH-ing we are all going to hurt one another.

Leopantro:
let me explain something
1. by 13th January, there will be few PH. due to the pause a lot of people will be skeptical to PH but would rather watch to see if MMM will still function.

2. there will be plenty GH; from those frozen and the immature that will be mature at that time. ergo, GH will be more than PH.

3. there will be a lot of blocking at that time. many will be reluctantly to PH following the Christmas and one month pause. also, January is a slow month of no money until salary is paid.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

Denial is the first stage of grief.

In 2 weeks time, you'll read this your post and be shaking your head like a lizard learning new dance.

In 3 weeks, you won't be able to sleep.

In 4 weeks, you'll be swearing for Mavrodi in fluent Russian language.

I have been silently reading Mmm related posts and laughing since but this one nai tear my belle. grin

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by IVORY2009(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2016
[s]
rusher14:

Nonsense.

The usual need to find a scapegoat rather than own up for one's stupidity.

There have always been ponzi schemes and there have never been a short supply of suckers.

As usual our people are uninventive, parochial and mentally lazy making them ideal clients for such contrivances.

Everyone who said anything about the danger of investing was called anything from coward to a hater.

The government was given all kinds of epithets when they warned the public against this unknown means of generating wealth without actually providing a service.

Don't worry, in a few more weeks you can take a voodoo doll of Buhari' to your local shrine. Observe who gets hurt when you stick your needles through it.
[/s]

Useless post of the year "2016"

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2016
By the way if this is the truth and not an attempt to runaway then Mavrodi made a very bad decision.
Nigerians wey sabi panic like kilode that he is telling to wait patiently for one month?
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Unbelieavable,
People should look at the the bottom of this thread to see the number of people viewing this topic right now. This is the highest i have seen on a topic since i have been on Nairaland. It shows that a lot of people are really interested in MMM and if it actually crashes, then it will be a great disaster for Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Yyeske(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
They were warned earlier but refused to listen to good counsel, let them cry me a river now

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by vicben27(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
who is dis dullard na u crash mmm?
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Yyeske(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
aku626:
This MMM thing has always been a risk. There is an opportunity for it to still work in January. To be honest we are facing this because GH is getting greater than PH and at the moment this is stabilized things would continue the panic is normal but think about it. what do they gain by shutting down? we are only hurting ourselves by saying we want to leave honestly. The same I believe would happen to banks this season but there is Central Bank to Help.

I'd say this scheme has given people hope if we all stop PH-ing we are all going to hurt one another.

Continue deceiving yourself, by january people will be paying for utilities and bills so the chance of GHing will be slim
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by vivvica(f): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Ayomel:
MMM or what ever you call it, it's a fraud pls check the history and stories.
Work and make money stop looking for free stuff mind you there isn't anything free in life except what almighty God created. Lazy people and those that what free stuff gets defrauded easily.
Only few will get there money back and a lot will loose there money.
Wish u best of luck

Very true . Learnt my lesson from ultimate cycler .. Awoof Dey run belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by vivvica(f): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Larablink:

50,000 my school money for next year. cry

Participate with spare money .. We will never learn in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Nothing sha .. Just consoling cry
chai! The thing really touched your heart angry

Chief Consoler

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Larablink(f): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2016
vivvica:

Participate with spare money .. We will never learn in this country
. cry cry cry cry
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by vivvica(f): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Larablink:
. cry cry cry cry

Pele
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by shumuel(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Recently, to speak against God is safer than speak against MMM. I once wrote an erroneous article against MMM and people came for my head

It wasn't that I discouraged people or something, I was only telling them to be careful as from this unhealthy way of making money

kikiki Lol grin bro, so you payed mind to that thread ? You should know they were just pained with your atricle so they came for your head, its was expected and its also what makes it all fun.

Anyways, we can't tell for now the real motive for blocking users from redrawing but from what have heard, there are two things involved,, its either its their game plan to cart away with peoples fund or to stop users from redrawing all their money to spend for xmas and new year, if its the later, then i would say its a welcome development, it would really save MMM from crashing grin ,, but if its the former, then sorry is their case, MMM would had been long gone before they know what hit them sad

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by IBGigs(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
keep writing while we become millionairs come next year. Usually, pause mode lasted for 14days after PH has been confirmed. Now it has been extended for december alone by 3weeks within the 30days of PH. Its common sense. After the 30 days, you're free to GH. Why are you saying stuff you know nothing about? Are you an idiot? because that's what idiots write about. Use your head dude - MMM is everywhere not only in nigeria. In fact am happy to compound my interest till next year as my mavro keeps growing. So we're not complaining.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by xykms101: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2016
aku626:

They have lot to gain dude ... MMM provide and match u with other member ... When MMM gets to its target, it can easily match u with one of its agents.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by xykms101: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
IBGigs:
keep writing while we become millionairs come next year. Usually, pause mode lasted for 14days after PH has been confirmed. Now it has been extended for december alone by 3weeks within the 30days of PH. Its common sense. After the 30 days, you're free to GH. Why are you saying stuff you know nothing about? Are you an idiot? because that's what idiots write about. Use your head dude - MMM is everywhere not only in nigeria. In fact am happy to compound my interest till next year as my mavro keeps growing. So we're not complaining.

Your hope is now 50/50 ... freezing the acct has sent wrong signal to people ... The percentage of GH will be more higher than pH come January and this will be a serious problem.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Apasiniola: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
smiley
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by diegwu01: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2016
What is PH and GH?
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ngmart(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Has MMM Crashed?
The answer is NO
Woe to him that misleadeth people!
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Abee79(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Eventually, EVERY Ponzi scheme collapses in on itself, regardless of the packaging they give it lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ameezy(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin
Ehen e don crash ooo

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ameezy(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2016
ngmart:
Has MMM Crashed?
The answer is NO
Woe to him that misleadeth people!
The best thing to do now is
Go to a corner
Try not to cry
Think about it a little try not to cry
If u can't handle it
Bend ur head down and cryyyyhh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ngmart(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2016
ameezy:

The best thing to do now is
Go to a corner
Try not to cry
Think about it a little try not to cry
If u can't handle it
Bend ur head down and cryyyyhh grin grin grin

Cry For what?
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by midol: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Nelsoncutie:
I am an MMM participant n d report posted has been confirmed to be true...MMM Has placed a one month freeze on every confirmed mavro.By implication,d freezing will be lifted on d 13th of January,2017. I have hundreds of thousand stuck in my MMM account but am NOT going to panic...I am hoping for the best but am also prepared for the worst.Though it is painful that this has 2 happen at this time cos it is my first time of Providing help in MMM,I will not PANIC.God willing,everything will return to normal by next year. Let NO participant panic,all hope is not lost yet.

Don't panic, The message is from the admin themselves. They are trying to control issues to ensure it doesn't go out of control. I was asked to Pay someone today and I'm going down to the bank to pay. No shaking.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Lilamartedi(f): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2016
diegwu01:
What is PH and GH?
providing help and giving help

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by lavenderjade(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2016
midol:

Don't panic, The message is from the admin themselves. They are trying to control issues to ensure it doesn't go out of control. I was asked to someone today and I'm going down to the bank to pay. No shaking.

liar
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by anowai(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Hello BITCOIN Lovers

if you want to get to know more about bitcoin and how to invest your hard earned cash in it please feel free to contact me 24/7 and i'll be glad to lecture and guild you for free.
Email: anowaijames@gmail.com
The Future is Bitcoin, invest now

Yours sincerely
Anowai James

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.