Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (71806 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by tecno11: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Guider Chuudy, Nigeria Number 1 Guider explains further in hia note below

"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.

Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by hushyp(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
To Our MMM Brothers,
Welcome home. We, at Bet9ja, have
really missed you guys. You left without saying
goodbye, and even left with our sisters. We are
so happy you're back. Now, can we go and
check the odds and act like nothing ever
happened?
Thank you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by samwayne154(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
abeg check my signature for real money online
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by 19jeria: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
you think there is no alternative to M- M- M that just froze. click on my signature for a better option. They are well structured and there is no guiders. it is structured in such a way that it will last forever, you must PH AGAIN AFTER 3 DAYS THAT YOU GH. it is just wonderful. register through the link and i will add you to our whatsapp group immediately.

visit this link to learn about our plan to teach binary options and other first hand information https://www.nairaland.com/3517646/want-latest-money-making-opportunities
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Trut post=51878788]

The annoying thing about you visionleess bloggers and Nairaland miscreants is that you guys do not participate in MMM. Instead of you guys to nurture, protect and encourage the sustainance of MMM which has reduced over 20% poverty rate in the country for the past year, you poor people are supporting in the very government that brought HARDSHIP on you masses to kill MMM.

U just making noise without really pointing out any logical sense. (My people say, when a vehicle wants to kill a dog, the sound of d car will first shut the dog's ears before it gets knocked down)

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Trut:

The annoying thing about you visionleess bloggers and Nairaland miscreants is that you guys do not participate in MMM. Instead of you guys to nurture, protect and encourage the sustainance of MMM which has reduced over 20% poverty rate in the country for the past year, you poor people are supporting in the very government that brought HARDSHIP on you masses to kill MMM.

Honestly, the worst thing that will ever happen to any human is been a BLACK MAN/WOMAN, most especially Nigeria brid of BLACK. We hate good things in our lives, all we know is to kill and destroy.

Why are u foolishly bitter. Wetin concerns being black with u and ur fucking MMM. U brain dead and peeps like u will never get rich. Dey wait for magic cash.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by OddJimms(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
I would've done some rough math but I prefer to explain this issue in a language that a common man would comprehend.

WHEN THINKING OF MMM, SIGHT THESE EXAMPLES:

1. In a birthday party game, 5 chairs are arranged such that it forms a circle. 8 kids are called to dance around the chairs and they would seat as soon as the DJ put a sudden stop to the music. 5 kids are seated and 3 lost. Again 3 chairs are left after 2 chairs have been removed; The aforementioned reoccurs and 2 kids are gone.

conclusion: People should be at alert in everything concerning transactions.

2. It is only Jesus that fed multitudes with 5 fish and 2 loaves of bread; remember MMM can't put a break or stop to the present recession.

3. All things have an end, its in the bible (even if I did not put it in proper context; the proofs are not far-fetched, as the book of Revelation has overemphasised that).

NOTE: I REALLY APPRECIATE SOMEONE CRITICALLY THOUGHT OF HOW TO END POVERTY BUT THIS SCHEME HAS MORE DETRIMENT THAN WE COULD EVER IMAGINE.
TELL ME, IF THE PERSON TO PAY ME DIES OR ANY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE COMES UP. WHAT WOULD I DO THEN? YELL MogbeMokuModaran?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by VickyRotex(f): 12:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Larablink:
thanks dearie. Will try and manage

It's well. You'll be fine! smiley
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Iselldata: 1:14am On Dec 14, 2016
correctguy0900:

Why are u foolishly bitter. Wetin concerns being black with u and ur fucking MMM. U brain dead and peeps like u will never get rich. Dey wait for magic cash.

Abg is it only me that noticed that the f word wasn't censored in this text

Meanwhile in regards to mmm... I dunno why all these niggas here be claiming it has crashed... Even if it has crashed.. Why da f.u..c.k do you express joy in the downfall of others... Its just stupid... Lets wait for the 1 month.. If we no heat anything... We go know sey.. Ah yes oh.. E don crash true true.. No need for all these front page seekers opening threads anyhow about mmm.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ChifysWorld: 1:58am On Dec 14, 2016
SEE WHY MMM FAILED ......Forget the joke and face reality

http://chifysworld..com.ng/2016/12/mmm-on-mannequin-challenge.html
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Hiploko(m): 3:19am On Dec 14, 2016
ChifysWorld:
SEE WHY MMM FAILED ......Forget the joke and face reality

http://chifysworld..com.ng/2016/12/mmm-on-mannequin-challenge.html
hungry blogger begging for traffic

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by anonym0us: 5:14am On Dec 14, 2016
MrMcJay:

Denial is the first stage of grief.

In 2 weeks time, you'll read this your post and be shaking your head like a lizard learning new dance.

In 3 weeks, you won't be able to sleep.

In 4 weeks, you'll be swearing for Mavrodi in fluent Russian language.
by next year u will die of shame

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by frankyychiji(f): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2016
uckennety:

Functioning after it reset and pple lost dia money in it
According to you! If people lost money after the restart and not reset as you ignorantly call it, it is because they didn't come back to continue from where they stopped! And that would be because they have made a million times more than they left behind. Why are you crying more than the bereaved anyway? Which rival platform is paying you to display this crass ignorance on NL?
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by frankyychiji(f): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2016
anonym0us:
Shame is an understatement! He will die of belly ache!
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by uckennety(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2016
frankyychiji:
According to you! If people lost money after the restart and not reset as you ignorantly call it, it is because they didn't come back to continue from where they stopped! And that would be because they have made a million times more than they left behind. Why are you crying more than the bereaved anyway? Which rival platform is paying you to display this crass ignorance on NL?

I v 2.8M in it and I av evidence dts wt it is!
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by cosade(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2016
Trut:

Honestly, the worst thing that will ever happen to any human is been a BLACK MAN/WOMAN, most especially Nigeria brid of BLACK. We hate good things in our lives, all we know is to kill and destroy.

Unfortunately, no one can sustain what is not sustainable. The crash of MMM is a certainty, it's just a matter of time. I am yet to know of any pyramid scheme that stood the test of time.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by MrMcJay(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2016
anonym0us:

That is impossible.

Unfortunately for you, by January next year, your folly would be apparent for all to see.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Iselldata: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2016
uckennety:

I v 2.8M in it and I av evidence dts wt it is!

Spare cash... Spare cash.. U will not here... If this thing truky crashes... Dont even open ur mouth.. Abi u wan tell me sey 2m na ur spare cash.. Sey na dangote born u

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by bodhizo(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2016
I think the federal government should increase the price of data plan, that will reduce the numbers of lunatics that have access to the Internet. Nigerians should learn to read from the real source instead of going back passing faking news everywhere.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by anonym0us: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2016
MrMcJay:

That is impossible.

Unfortunately for you, by January next year, your folly would be apparent for all to see.
I have screen shots all this wait till next year and die of perpetual shame...money no be u get yet u dey die untop go and make your money poor dead meat

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ogasman(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2016
I de read some chats..

Some people say dem drop 2 million

Others 5 million

While some 1 million..

Pls I need an English graduate to help nairalanders define the phrase meaning "spare money ""

Thank you
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2016
E Don set, watch How i zoom off on my power bike when I hear MMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pdYE3IyWqQ

Sooooooo funny
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by uckennety(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Iselldata:

Spare cash... Spare cash.. U will not here... If this thing truky crashes... Dont even open ur mouth.. Abi u wan tell me sey 2m na ur spare cash.. Sey na dangote born u

Wat D definition of spare-cash?

I read it's money ur not using @ the moment so I did dt 33days ago I need it now

My downliners will roast me
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by uckennety(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2016
ogasman:
I de read some chats..

Some people say dem drop 2 million

Others 5 million

While some 1 million..

Spare money is money ur not using @ d moment! It's 33days now I need mine

Pls I need an English graduate to help nairalanders define the phrase meaning "spare money ""

Thank you
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by pseudonomer: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2016
I'm so sure, in 2 weeks time, everyone will calm down!
MMM saving lives since 2015
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by phaamsaam: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2016
14/12/16 update :We just finished guiders meeting now, and from all Andrew was saying the freezing might not be up to a month, and one of the reasons for the freezing is to sucessfully have the system updated to a new model that will not allow GH to ever be more than PH.

when asked about what they are doing to curb massive gh in january he said the new model will be designed to handle it, so we should encourage participants to keep PHing till then cos the outcome will also depends on the participants personal participation, if we make them believe that MMM will come back strong and they can take us by our words then it will come back strong.

He advised we should ensure that participants dont see themselves as clients being offerred investment services by MMM, but managers of MMM that have the power to make it work or crumble it.

He is cautioning us against panic, asking what good does panic do to anyone? And that we should take bold steps and ensure that we dont allow,the media to tell us what to do.or how to go about our lives or allow them ruin our dreams.

we should also expect more clarifications in our PO News section this week, it will calm down the minds of participants...
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by 24lottos(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Not good thing embarassed
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by uckennety(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2016
24lottos:
Not good thing embarassed

Wt do u mean it's good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.