Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

A Thread for Research Project Topics for all Disciplines - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread for Research Project Topics for all Disciplines (1486 Views)

Call And Order For Your Academic Textbooks Of All Disciplines / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines / Federal Government Scholarship Award (2016/2017) For All Disciplines. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread for Research Project Topics for all Disciplines by eventsms(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2016
This is to assist final year students select from a catalogue of project topics. Post project topics here with links to download them.

You can also share your research project problems and get suggestions from Nairalanders on how to tackle them.

I came across Easy project materials android mobile app. It was developed to guide students in achieving excellent project work.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.androapp.easyprojectmaterials.c3819

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Research Project Topics for all Disciplines by blater500(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
I Love This App. Good For Students And First Of It Kind In Nigeria
Re: A Thread for Research Project Topics for all Disciplines by hackguy: 12:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Solving Large Scale Optimization Problems by Opposition-Based Differential Evolution metaheuristic Search......pls anybody who can help me wth this abeg
Re: A Thread for Research Project Topics for all Disciplines by eventsms(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Search your project material in easy project materials mobile app
Re: A Thread for Research Project Topics for all Disciplines by emmaversity(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
[/color][color=#000000][color=#000099][/color]

MBA
Proposal writing process including:
* Literature review and project development,
* data collection and database construction,
* Research design, analysis, and statistics
* Educational outcome oriented research
* Questionnaire development;
* Results presentation and preparation of the final reports.
We also provide assistance with all parts of dissertation
writing:
* Topic Proposition and Theoretical Framework
* Literature Review
* Methodology
* Findings and Discussion
* Formatting and Presenting the Final work

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Research Project Topics for all Disciplines by Tsheye2(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2017
@Emmavarsity... I need you to help me on some assignments ASAP... reach me on

Sheye.omole@gmail.com
Re: A Thread for Research Project Topics for all Disciplines by emmaversity(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2021
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at
emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com

(1) (Reply)

See What One Of The Teachers Newly Employed By El-rufai Posted On Facebook(pics) / Fully Funded Scholarships For Students In Developing Countries 2018/2019 -apply / Advice For A Mechanical Engineering Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.