Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] (49556 Views)

See Customised Face Mask Worth ₦80,000 That DJ Cuppy Wants To Buy / Check Out The N352 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch DJ Cuppy Wants For Christmas / Olamide’s Baby Mama Flaunt Wedding Ring, Is Olamide Secretly Married? (pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by TunezMedia: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2016
DJ Cuppy, the daughter of billionaire oil mogul, Femi Otedola, has made her marriage wish known.

Cuppy hinted this much via her snapchat handle where she shared a snap tagged “I want a wedding”.

This post and her earlier post of a loved-up photo of herself with Nigerian International and Westbrom striker, Victor Anichebe, lend credence to the fact of the brewing love case between the duo, as well as sparking rumours of an imminent wedding date.

Tho Anichebe has been mum about the relationship, Cuppy’s social media posts confirm it has remained steady. She has continued to show solidarity for the soccer star and his club, and also with her England visits.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/dj-cuppy-wants-to-get-married-pics.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by izzou(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2016
This babe is in dire need of attention

But is it really my business?

I don't think so8)

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by villareal15(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Ok baby, I'll think about it

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nixiepie(f): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Anichebe oya over to u ,do the needful fast fast
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Na money just make this Babe fine small. If not lipsrsealed with that her big head I they see so..
. The bf ugly o shocked

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Edwinmason(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2016
CELEBRITY LIFE: i want a wedding.,.. 3 YEARS LATER i want a divorce

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2016
happy married in advance
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Who will marry this useless ashawo wey her p.unani don turn into lagos-ibadan expressway?

That your useless father is a billionaire doesn't mean everybody will be falling at your feet.

I can't even date any lady from a wealthy family talk more of a marriage, because once I give you instructions - as the head of the house and you don't comply, na back-hand slap straight! And if you complain, na 2 punches to your throat - no time!

You don't come into my house and be forming - my father is a billionaire or even proclaiming gender equality, na wheelbarrow dem go take carry you commot for my doormoth grin

90 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2016
See this babe I've been saving my gold ring for, wanna elude my chase. Just like that.

*in Drake's voice* hold on, we're goin home.
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by ednut1(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
Who will marry this useless ashawo wey her p.unani don turn into lagos-ibadan expressway?

That your useless father is a billionaire doesn't mean everybody will be falling at your feet.

I can't even date any lady from a wealthy family talk more of a marriage, because once I give you instructions - as the head of the house and you don't comply, na back-hand slap straight! And if you complain, na 2 punches to your throat - no time!

You don't come into my house and be forming - my father is a billionaire or even proclaiming gender equality, na wheelbarrow dem go take carry you commot for my doormoth grin
hate can't help u

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by ammyluv2002(f): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

Let go of this attitude so you can be free! Mehn, just read through your comment again...so much hate for a lady that doesn't even know jack about you. You even insult her father join... your hate na first class oh shocked shocked shocked

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

Your PROBLEM is a PROBLEM undecided

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by ammyluv2002(f): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2016
suzan404:
Your PROBLEM is a PROBLEM undecided
Lol...your post funny die! 'Your problem is a problem' grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Idimi you see wetin you don start bah?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by PappiSnow: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2016
shocked
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by SweetJoystick(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Marry nau, money dey
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Jay542(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Come and marry me naa wink I'm single sad

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2016

For 700 million naira, i will not marry her

She being Yoruba is a big turnoff

12 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Anichebe is pretty huge for Cuppy, no wonder she wants to enjoy it forever tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by holluwai(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Marry your fathers wealth nah....olodo

You never ready.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by odinese(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2016
na who be dis dry b*tch sef wey dey always make NL FP...
Everybody na celebrity, even DJ sef mtchewww..

U wan get married, tell ur paale make e give me 100milion I go manage u.

I DONT FUVK WITH DRY ASS B*TCHES

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by LorDBolton(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

Cool story...
i'm pretty sure you looked to the heaven's & muttered "baba God na joke I dey o, abeg make my missing rib get money scatter' b4 pressing submit. grin wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Criticize001(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Marry me now, I'm readily available and I have enough time

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Viccur(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Anichebe plays for Sunderland or Westbrom?

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lol...your post funny die! 'Your problem is a problem' grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Barristertemmie(f): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin[size=8pt][/size]
Zoharariel:

grin
Zoharariel:

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by SINZ: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Airforce1, now's your chance.
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Jay542(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

Too much hate in 1 postangry

I pray your father will be a billionaire so someone can tell your sister all these things.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Silentscreamer(f): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Aww! So touching.. In linder's voice; ''ur money can buy any man..''
Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by CXLVII: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Some people just have to have money to be Humans

If this Anichebe no go get money, worwor for be him middle name.

See lips like pig pussy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by Olamilekssy(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2016
i never see where she dey play before and she dey claim dj..... nice one though

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by NLjona(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2016
ASAP for immediate employment!!.. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.