Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January (17899 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training (2) (3) (4)

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2016
LorDBolton:

To me that kessie is overrated.
I watched him in their victories against roma and inter + loss to juve.
Nothing special
lol for real?
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by LorDBolton(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
lol for real?

Yep...

Or feel free to educate me on his impressive attributes you noticed.
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by dacovajnr: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2016
safarigirl:
they can't see him in the Portuguese third division. His agent needs to find him a better club
Definitely but lack of patience is really Killing Our player with clubs sensing Their Desperation to move to Europe Offers them peanuts as a result it's hard to see a Nigerian player valued at £20M or more
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2016
LorDBolton:

Yep...

Or feel free to educate me on his impressive attributes you noticed.
lemme goan see his videos on youtube

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by PBundles(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2016
If this guy is 19, im still in the womb unborn grin

Nigeria with the age fiasco thing.

Anyways do you, your life your whahala, abi.
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by tobiasbeecher: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2016
oloriooko:
Ndidi will have to step up his game and work harder as the English league is far more demanding than the Jupiler
It's an opportunity to develop his game and push him into the league of the big boys
Wish you the best bro, we very proud of you
Bro, you're right but if you have watched Ndidi this season for Genk you will know that guy has really improved. Since the coach moved him from central defence to defensive midfielder, he has been one of the best players in the jupiler league in his position. He has been excellent both in the league and the Europa league for them. For me, based on performances, that guy should be starting ahead of Onazi in the national team. Lecister is buying a quality defensive midfielder

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by tobiasbeecher: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2016
safarigirl:
they can't see him in the Portuguese third division. His agent needs to find him a better club
So CD Feirense is now a third division side in Portugal? Hmm Nairaland sef
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by safarigirl(f): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

So CD Feirense is now a third division side in Portugal? Hmm Nairaland sef
sorry, my bad.
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by kaystick86(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
19 watin.

abeg make i hear word.
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by agabaI23(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
EPL commentators will so much avoid his second name. Hehehe !
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by MutantMetahuman: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
loomer:

How e take concern you?
because he was called a Nigerian
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by chidiebere123(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
tribalism everywhere, when are we going to grow?
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by tobiasbeecher: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
safarigirl:
sorry, my bad.

No problem dear, the guy will move club real soon if he continues playing the way he is playing. I'm quite sure scouts from top leagues are watching him. He has the characteristics to solve in Europe especially England as a result of his physicality and sheer power!
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by loomer: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
because he was called a Nigerian

Bad belle
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
[Abeg send me one wrap of that level u blaze now now...lolzzzzzzzz me sef go like 4get say I nor die 20yrs ago wen bike jam me..quote author=CXLVII post=51886532]This English scouts re very lazy. I still wonder how confined they re in there search that they still yet to discover a treasure embedded in Africa and situated in the most populous country of the continent.

For the past 3 years, No single club has been able to discover My esteemed, rear and tactical skill despite that am opened to just €150,000/week.

I think the English FA need to declare a state of emergency in the quest to search for my being.

Am just what any club would need even though I ONLY intend playing for 2 seasons once I have enough money to live the remaining decade of my life before I clock 50[/quote]
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Dainikel(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Did I just read 'scored two goals out of 23 games in Genk'?
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by lereinter(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Another Biafran.... Afonjas ntooor

with this kind of statement

shows your brain capacity rating
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Kingbuhari(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
lereinter:

with this kind of statement

shows your brain capacity rating
if the guy is a drug trafficker u won't remember he is Nigerian... may sango thunder scatter ur scrotum...

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Caseless: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

The tribalism rants..

SMH

as if you're not one of them.
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Justiceleague1: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
post=51910561:
as if you're not one of them.
herzern,u see ur life!? U cannot be more English than the English..ndo grin

Phil Masinga Dies Aged 49! / How Did Real Madrid & Barcelona Perform After Ronaldo & Messi Left The Clubs? / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1