Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday (14758 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by exlinkleads(f): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Super Eagles of Nigeria striker Emmanuel Emenike who plays for Fernabache celebrated his mum on her birthday yesterday. Emenike who is expected to marry Iheoma Inadi next year wrote,

“Happy birthday to my sweet mother I pray that my God will keep you years and years for me in Jesus name (Amen)”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/super-eagles-striker-emmanuel-emenike.html?m=1

cc mynd44

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by HQuadreal: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Good.
Nice 1.
You deserve the best mama.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by feodan: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2016
@ Op its Former Super Eagles Striker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by oloriooko(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Congrats mama your son made you proud
But Nigerian mums are very rigid Sha see as mama just kak in the corner not even a hug for d boy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by TINALETC3(f): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Hbd ma
Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Awwww!

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by uviesa(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Is this news
Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by Divay22(f): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2016
shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2016
.hbd to the mother
Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by princessdairies(f): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Its only congratulations he's giving the mother on her bday but if its the girlfriend now he'll buy her g wagon..smh

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by feodan: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??
Yes and also Drank, a chilled cup of palm wine with it .

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by MillionDollars: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Why is this news when he did not give her a gift
Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by ednut1(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2016
cool, before clicking i knew he wont state her age grin, make people go no dey ask, was she 51 wen she had u , grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by JohnnyBling(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2016
cool
Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by femi4: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2016
exlinkleads:

Former Super Eagles of Nigeria striker Emmanuel Emenike who plays for Fernabache celebrated his mum on her birthday yesterday. Emenike who is expected to marry Iheoma Inadi next year wrote,

“Happy birthday to my sweet mother I pray that my God will keep you years and years for me in Jesus name (Amen)”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/super-eagles-striker-emmanuel-emenike.html?m=1

cc mynd44
fixed
Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2016
B
Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by SweetJoystick(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2016
You no fit score 2 goals make I hammer yesterday angry
Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by Chimezirim121: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2016
oloriooko:
Congrats mama your son made you proud
But Nigerian mums are very rigid Sha see as mama just kak in the corner not even a hug for d boy cheesy
HOW DOES HIS MOTHER'S POSTURE CONCERN YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by Orikinla(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Great!
Mothers are irreplaceable.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by yinkslinks(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Op his now former.
exlinkleads:

Super Eagles of Nigeria striker Emmanuel Emenike who plays for Fernabache celebrated his mum on her birthday yesterday. Emenike who is expected to marry Iheoma Inadi next year wrote,

cc mynd44
Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by ichommy(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Lovely
Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by rattlesnake(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2016
na my mum he go celebrate before ni?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by exlinkleads(f): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
yinkslinks:
Op his now former.

as far as am concerned, he is not former

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Iheanacho, Ndidi, And Osimhen Performed In The Leicester Versus Napoli Match / Al Ahly Wins African Champions League Final First Leg With Help Of VAR / Ighalo Blasts Critics Over Super Eagles Comeback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.