Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,175 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) (121737 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrueHeart365:
seun has gradually become one if those ignorant social media owners who will do everything to tarnish the image of people/interests they completely know nothing about.

you will fail and MMM will resume come january as they always do every end of the year.

MMM gave me the capital i needed to boost my business when your so called banks and government let me down. so why are you always in a haste to post news of them to frontpage be it true or false when you should be concerned about what buhari and his cows in government has turned this country to.

my problem is the way nigerians are so gullible that the slightest falsehood shakes them.

for me, my confidence in MMM remains the same depite my 265k involved because MMM has changed my financial situation for good.

if you don't like it please seun.... look the other way cos you no go lend me money if i come to you... plus... it's our money, not yours
u re so on point, mmm gave me the needed capital for my biz and i made over 50% monthly frm my biz, thats when i decided to quit mmm...so it helped me
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by holuphisayor(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
mmm = scam.rar grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
too bad for the sympathizers of mmm, when fellow nairalanders were ringing the bell of the impending crash of mmm, u mmm people were shaming them now see the outcome. i bet that this might be the end of mmm nigeria. una money don enta one chance. they said mmm south africa froze peoples accounts in may and is still frozen, biko ow will nigeria's mmm situation be any different? nigerians fell for the biggest scam of the year

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Emerikoss: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
prof1990:
this panic and false information is not needed.

the site is still up and running let's wait Jan 12 no far nah.
Keep giving yourself false hope

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by goldman777: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
the hard truth is DAT mmm won't come back in January it has crashed for good. this January come back statement was made to reduce number of suicides and heart break. its a pity but life goes on

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by olayiwolar1(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yeah, we all know that's the way it's going to end. But don't worry, MMM will surely come back.

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 12:46am On Dec 14, 2016
tbliss22:

lolz, there is panic already and even mavro is not bothered because him too can't help the situation.

Yes, they've all been shouting MMM does this and that for them but many have failed to realise that the increment is actually coming from almost addition of 2 or 3 other help providers to be sent to 1 person that needs help, it's a chain reaction and as time goes on that deficit that is being pushed forward will definitely hit a rock and many will pay for it.

Right now, panic is in the air and hundreds are on ground waiting to get help. Please if people refuse to provide help, will mavro pay these guys with his money? certainly NOT he won't, I wonder the magic the so called guardian will perform to convince people to provide help when its obvious those in need of "carried forward" help are waiting to receive help and disappear into thing air....

As for me, all I can say is it is well. Even if my neighbour is about to be lured to provide help come january 14 when the scheme gets back, I will gladly tell him the likely consequence if I truly love him.

God bless Nigeria!!

Amen! God Bless Nigeria!

That's the thing! Even if they dont have plans to crash the system anytime soon, the panic in the air, may cause it to crash sooner than anticipated. So people really need to calm down, and hope for the best.

As much as I wish everyone involved in this well, and all the best, the way some of the members see this MMM as "OmniUncrashable" still baffles me. (Pardon my English)

There's nothing one can be certain of. Even Physical banks fold up, businesses crash, Companies fold up, so I wonder why most of them keep using the phrase "It can never" crash. Like for real never? A Ponzi Scheme?

Google clearly defines what a Ponzi Scheme is: "a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors ."

What happens when there are no "Later investors"?

Oh well!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 12:57am On Dec 14, 2016
ALADE4J2:

Very good point. Another point is if participants cannot Get Help during this 'freeze' but can Provide Help, who exactly are they providing help to? Since we were told it has no owner, whose bank account are people willing to provide help paying into?

Thought as much too. But the people participating in it said, some people have been matched already, before the freeze. So I guess irrespective of the freeze, they still need to provide help for those they've been matched with, in order to grow their Mavro I guess.

Anyways, make I no talk too much. Either ways, I wish everyone involved well! I can't be happy if things go wrong even if I'm not involved.
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by azezola(m): 3:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Evil Christians
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by harveyspec: 4:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Sotenna:
Mr. Seun, you can't possibly keep quiet while this is going on, I've noticed right from the onset that negative publicity have always had a free way to the front page. Never have I seen any positive post concerning MMM on the front page, even when you know it's evident this programme has actually helped a lot of nairalanders and Nigerians at large.

Nairaland is a one stop for most computer literate Nigerians for news, information, education and entertainment, so I find it quite disturbing when this place shows any kind of bias towards something so obvious.

I'd sincerely need a reply from you.

Who are you so scared of to this extent?
What were you promised in return if you look the other way?
What happened to being fair and just?

I ask these because the mods must have taken their instructions from someone. If they can get to you then it means we the nairalanders are no longer safe, because they can manipulate us through you.

At the bolded what exactly do you want seun to say or do?

so you will advise your child to go pick money robbers sprayed into the crowd because it will put free money in his pocket

so because MMM helped people, then the good side should be discussed too to balance the bad side of it?

do you know how many persons prostitution has helped? houses have been built from such proceeds, school fees have been paid etc

when italy/Spain became porpular in benin city, the Destiny of families were altered & still being altered positively, so for that singular reason that lives were changed, we should encourage it

my friend if you knew much about value, bussiness ethics, hardwork you won't tell anyone to put their money in any of such scheme

lives will be ruined now, children will become fatherless or motherless, folks will suffer stroke, folks will flee home cos the funds were borrowed, families will go hungry, the list goes on but you know what, let's ignore all of this & focus on the lives it has helped
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by chessguru(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2016
There is no cause for alarm....... MMM is not even in pause mode which is a more drastic step...... Let's all PH a token..... Spare cash now because we are MMM and not they...... We pay ourselves and not they..... Let's PH no matter how small the spare is and let's tell our folks to do the same...... What we did that made MMM Nigeria the best in the world some months ago was our PH no magic about it.
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by solidman59(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Bloggers can write any bullshit for traffic. Only a fool will believe this story
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by imitateMe(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2016
angeltolly:
So he brought M- Moku M- Mogbe M-Modaran to our brothers and sisters. He did well..... But this one weh dem don get your address so.. Boys go arrange you o
Following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows:
"Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."-
Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by imitateMe(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2016
phoneport:
Well for me, I wish all MMM Nigerians participants well and that the current freezing issue will be resolved come January if not, a lot if people will become hopeless and the hardship will increase for them.
God help Nigerians.
Following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows:
"Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."-
Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by wizflower(f): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Please What Is PH And GH
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by matthew80(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
imitateMe:

Tell them oooo @bolded
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Northernblood8(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
phoneport:
Well for me, I wish all MMM Nigerians participants well and that the current freezing issue will be resolved come January if not, a lot if people will become hopeless and the hardship will increase for them.
God help Nigerians.

We didn't o. We survived

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.