Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers (6370 Views)

High Court Freezes INEC Account / Ikoyi Money: Union Bank Wades Into Ownership Of Building / Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by NaijaGossiper: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2016

A Nigerian Twitter user was quick to message the anti-graft agency, EFCC on the status of the ponzi scheme, Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox which has aggravated tension among Nigerian participants following the suspicious freezing of confirmed accounts to protect the fragile and unscrupulous platform.

The EFCC in a swift response reminded the user and general public about the major responsibility of the body which is to fight corruption in the country. EFCC revealed there were warnings to discourage Nigerians from investing their funds in the scheme which many turned deaf ears to.

The body also used that juncture to issue another warning to Nigerians to stop taking membership with wonder banks which have a long history of scamming its participants.

See screenshots from the Twitter account of the EFCC below:

https://uzomediangr./2016/12/13/mmm-nigeria-efcc-wades-in-as-mmm-freezes-the-accounts-of-subscribers/

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
cheesy grin
One of my staff was nearly run down today by a car. Has been moody all day. Won't say how much involved but said he borrowed. Wish people get their money back though.
But I'm too learned to get caught in such pyramid schemes. grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by Cannonleo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
cheesy grin
One of my staff was nearly run down today by a car. Has been moody all day. Won't say how much involved but said he borrowed. Wish people get their money back though.
But I'm too learned to get caught in such pyramid schemes. grin cheesy
spare money spare money people just dont hear. as for me i aint feeling anything

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by angeltolly(f): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Just imagine if MMM Nigeria had a physical address this morning.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The place go full pass redemption camp. Lol

19 Likes

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by momentarylapse: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin

So na after the scam efcc come remember their job?

Una try!
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by Kemperor: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
o yeah!!!!!

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
I'm sure all of u enemies and opposers of MMM will have your fill on this news. Una go spread am tire. In fact, all info about this will make front page of all blogs, newspapers and websites.

Perhaps they should declare public holiday for you all to celebrate the supposed 'crash'. Since it seems your long national prayers have been answered. Only for a while though

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by alezzy13: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
venalities??

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by orisa37: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
That's good.
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by AnodaIT(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Uue
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by fratermathy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nnaabros:
I'm sure all of u enemies and opposers of MMM will have your fill on this news. Una go spread am tire. In fact, all info about this will make front page of all blogs, newspapers and websites.

Perhaps they should declare public holiday for you all to celebrate the supposed 'crash'. Since it seems your long national prayers have been answered. Only for a while though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by gulfer: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nnaabros:

Have you ever wandered why it could not sustain the December rush, just wait till January 15th and see it crash like a pack of cards?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by MaGenT77: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
NaijaGossiper:

A Nigerian Twitter user was quick to message the anti-graft agency, EFCC on the status of the ponzi scheme, Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox which has aggravated tension among Nigerian participants following the suspicious freezing of confirmed accounts to protect the fragile and unscrupulous platform.

The EFCC in a swift response reminded the user and general public about the major responsibility of the body which is to fight corruption in the country. EFCC revealed there were warnings to discourage Nigerians from investing their funds in the scheme which many turned deaf ears to.

The body also used that juncture to issue another warning to Nigerians to stop taking membership with wonder banks which have a long history of scamming its participants.

See screenshots from the Twitter account of the EFCC below:

https://uzomediangr./2016/12/13/mmm-nigeria-efcc-wades-in-as-mmm-freezes-the-accounts-of-subscribers/

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sergey Mavrodi the baddest guy ever lived

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by Brownhypo: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
My roommate wey persuade him anty to provide help of #500000 barely 2wks ago don bath 5times today . I dunno if d weather is hot or MMM is causing heat....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by goldman777: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
the hard truth is DAT mmm won't come back in January it has crashed for good. this January come back statement was made to reduce number of suicides and heart break. its a pity but life goes on

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by hushyp(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
To Our MMM Brothers,
Welcome home. We, at Bet9ja, have
really missed you guys. You left without saying
goodbye, and even left with our sisters. We are
so happy you're back. Now, can we go and
check the odds and act like nothing ever
happened?
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by Emerikoss: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nnaabros:

Stop giving yourself false hope
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by odogwu2007(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nnaabros:

let. Me guess u are one of the mmm pastors lol but I wish people get there money back though
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by budusky05(m): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Now na morning

Hope some state government no invest in Mmm!
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by Holarbizzy042(f): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2016
In case it make front page, make i park my G WAGON for here dey smoke Osogbo weed while sipping CIROC abi na SYRUP persin even dey confused sef
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by chidextec: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2016
hushyp:
To Our MMM Brothers,
Welcome home. We, at Bet9ja, have
really missed you guys. You left without saying
goodbye, and even left with our sisters. We are
so happy you're back. Now, can we go and
check the odds and act like nothing ever
happened?
Thank you.
Wicked grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by Donshegxy10(m): 1:40am On Dec 14, 2016
most of my guys don dey moody as mmm don enter ice. I warned them though but there money be like this inside ice. . .

Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by nyjaposter: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by WorldRichest: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Moku! Mogbe!! Modaran!!!
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by nyjaposter: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
y
Re: EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers by nyjaposter: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
y..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area / Bode George: Tinubu Will Vomit Everything He Has Stolen / These Pictures Confirms That One Day Nigeria Will End!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.