Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) (31769 Views)

Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh For Peace Talk (Photo) / Nigeria, Senegal, Other Ecowas Members Set For Military Force To Oust Jammeh / Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by eleburu(f): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
President Buhari and other ECOWAS
leaders met with Gambian President,
Yahya Jammeh this afternoon in
Banjul, Gambia.
Mr. President and other leaders asked
President Jammeh to respect his country's Constitution, and to
maintain the inviolability of the
electoral process. Our meeting with President Yahya Jammeh, at the State House, as part of the High Level UN/AU/ECOWAS Joint Mission to mediate in the post-election situation in The Gambia. The delegation includes President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of Liberia, President Ernest Bai Koroma of Sierra Leone and President John Dramani Mahama of Ghana.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/12/buhari-and-other-ecowas-leaders-meets.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by veekid(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016

sai baba

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016

Buhari is a big joke

In July 1966 Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari was one of the participants in a coup, led by Lt-Col Murtala Muhammed, that overthrew and assassinated Nigeria's first self-appointed military Head of State General Aguiyi Ironsi

And what is he doing now ?? Preaching democracy

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by bidexolumanish(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hw d meeting go help me recover my money from MMM.ko kan aye jo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by jchuchu(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
D ostrich man undecided

Pls make 1$= 1000

I want ur zombies to enjoy more of d recession

Stup1d asshole

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by fratermathy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nor be to snap pinshure o. Tell him to leave power.

How can one man rule a whole country for decades and no one is doing anything.

These rulers should fear God small na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by Titilayodeji13(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Two sides of the same coin

ODO ungbe odo po

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by som4reel(f): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Na dem sabi...Not my business
Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by Airforce1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nice one your excellency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by VcStunner(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
I dey fear the man from far

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by casket4Mynd44: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
This man would have killed Timid GEJ
see the respect he has for PMB

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by Kelklein(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
you really can't blame president Jammeh 100% cos no sooner had he made the telephone call than the President-elect started running his mouth about putting everyone in jail.

So natural reaction...he panicked..and felt hey I still hold about 3 aces here

My advice...the delegation should also visit President-elect Barrow and ask him to keep his mouth shut.

Yes....I'm #TeamJammeh

43 Likes

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by Bhuldoxxa(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
So the Gambian president, na only that clothe you get?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by balanceofterror1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
hmm

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by beegs(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good
Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Em try
Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM
Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by owolabi3699(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Oya Caption that 4th picture
Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Okay
Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by Pavore9: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nice move to prevent a nasty situation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by bemnickenzie: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
I wonder if the seat of presidency is his birth right... He should obey the Constitution and step aside for the president-elect
Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by Lighthouseman: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari is quick to fly to ask him to relinquish power. The same buhari that went to the Supreme Court 3 times should allow Jammeh go to court too.
Buhari that toppled a democratic government asking another to relinquish power?
Buhari is a comedian...
Jammeh be like... Buhari come and be going... I learnt from you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by ademusiwa2r: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
[size=28pt]they have to conduct new election in gambia[/size]
Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by CliffordOrji: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
All the leaders of countries in Anglo-West Africa are currently in The Gambia, trying to press it upon Yahya Jammeh to relinquish the Presidency after losing at the polls. I hope Jammeh listens to them. We cannot afford another conflict that would destabilise the West African Sub-region again

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by Mintayo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
With that 3rd picture, I am not sure the man is willing to leave that sit/ office. lipsrsealed
With that his picture hanging pagada like that!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Make the guy just hold them as hostage. grin grin grin

All of them are bad leaders to there respective countries . Good riddance to bad rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by LorDBolton(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Why is buhari soo distant in the pic...like a 3rd wheel

Oga take a fùcking assertive posture!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by gentlepraise(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari wey no get respect 4 naija constitution de beg another tyrant make him respect constitution grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
That's good. He should just do the needful.
Re: Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mememan:

If only your brain functions well...
How pathetic!

If only you will stop being a zombie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic / Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.