Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike (47142 Views)

Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB / Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Naijalabel(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
We earlier revealed the name of the SARS official who was responsible for unleashing violence during Rivers Rerun Elections here https://www.nairaland.com/3517038/revealed-sars-commander-unleashed-violence#51895912

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVxVSgUo6q0

Following this report Mr Akin Fakorede have been invited for questioning by the Police High Command.

Governor WIKE reacted to this invitation by saying he has been vindicated by the video evidence:

VIDEO CAPTURE OF AKIN FAKOREDE TRYING TO HIJACK ELECTION RESULTS HAS VINDICATED ME SAYS GOVERNOR
WIKE

Rivers State Governor , Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the government and people of the state would no longer play host to the Officer in charge of Special Anti-Robbery Squad ( SARS ), Mr Akin Fakorede as he is a threat to the security of the state .

The governor who said that he has been vindicated , pointed out that Akin Fakorede is one of the two police officers who are perpetually engaged in professional misconduct in Rivers State . The Second Officer is the Assistant Commissioner of in charge of Operations , Steven Hasso .

Addressing journalists in Port Harcourt on Tuesday following the invitation of Mr Akin Fakorede by the Police High Command after he was spotted in a viral video leading SARS Personnel to invade the Rivers East Senatorial District Collation centre , Governor Wike said that from all indications, the SARS Commander was transferred to Rivers State to destroy the security architecture of the state .

The governor regretted the invitation extended to the embattled SARS Commander to Abuja is merely aimed at sweeping the crime against democracy under the carpet.

He said that providence has made it possible for the SARS Commander to be captured on video battering electoral officials and attempting to hijack election materials and results.

"It is unfortunate that the Force Public Relations Officer would sit in Abuja and claim that the men who invaded the Rivers East Senatorial District Collation Office were not policemen.

"The Electoral Officer who was beaten up was clearly seen in the video holding unto Akin Fakorede . This is very shameful . The police we have today is not the police that we use to know.

"It pains me that this was the man that I have complained about to the Inspector-General of Police and anyone who cared to listen is doing a hatchet job in the state".

The governor stated that if left in the state , Akin Fakorede would continue to connive with Armed Robbers and cultists to compromise security in the state.

He said even during the March 19 Rerun elections , Akin Fakorede played very negative roles which necessitated his transfer back to the state.

Simeon Nwakaudu ,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State ,
Electronic Media .
13th December ,2016.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
The video speaks for itself, Nigeria is finished

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by saint047(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Wahala dey o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by balanceofterror1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Just imagine

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by kcnwaigbo: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Imagine a senior police officer beating an INEC official acting in concert with APC agents!! It has never been this bad

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by dunkem21(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
cheesy Wike bought drones and they called it trolls abi toys cheesy

grin

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Naijalabel(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
How come this shameful video has not yet made it to the front page!!! What exactly are the mods trying to hid
Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrgLX0CtFxI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNegTwRsiCk

More videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVxVSgUo6q0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNegTwRsiCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZAEs495yCs

Lalasticlala MODs

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by virud: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
A state SARS commander ? This is totally unbecoming and not just unprofessional but plain silly.

While you're at it... Some questions to ponder .. .

***Why didn't he use some of his 'boys' to roll the operation?

**Why did he put his career on the line?

**Was he ordered to undertake this operation? If yes, Who gave the order?

**If he wasn't ordered, why did he act as such?

**Would it be safe to assume that SARS has been compromised? By whom? And for what purposes?

** Who would benefit politically and otherwise if Rivers state is thrown into chaos and state of emergency is considered ?

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by sammyj: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
No is vindicated on this because both parties are guilty of the crime. So Wike should go and seat somewhere! ! angry

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by LOC1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Where is this country headed for? I'm only wondering how 2019 would be.

SMH

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by BERNIMOORE: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
PhilemonObende:
We yorubas enjoy being willing tools for destruction in the SE/SS. We couldn't protect our votes in Ondo and Edo against fulani lackeys, those who wanted to protect their votes in SE/SS we go and start fighting them on behalf of fulani. No be curse be that?
in fact, as a Yoruba man too I'm ashamed and bittered, wike a whole sitting Governor security was withdrawn illegally so as to weaken him yet he triumph, shame on Akin fako epe de, not fakorede. Oluya jatijati Eru Fulani Eru abo ki

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by BERNIMOORE: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
sammyj:
No is vindicated on this because both parties are guilty of the crime. So Wike should go and seat somewhere! ! angry
both parties, may you be disgraced before your enemies, Wike has triumph over his enemies, security withdrawn, 20,000 policemen,35 warships, 13 helicopters 15000 army yet woke won 2 out of 3 senate 7 out of 9 reps and 6 out of 9 house of assembly What a victory! grin

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is a slap on our democracy.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by blackbarian: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Na wa o...

2 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by PhilemonObende: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
in fact, as a Yoruba man too I'm ashamed and bittered, wike a whole sitting Governor security was withdrawn illegally so as to weaken him yet he triumph, shame on Akin fako epe de, not fakorede. Oluya jatijati Eru Fulani Eru abo ki

You are an omoluabi and we must continue to say the truth whether it hurts us or not. Only then can olodumare have mercy on oduduwa nation. cheesy

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Imagine what a senior police officer got caught doing cry

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by BERNIMOORE: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
How come this shameful video has not yet made it to the front page!!! What exactly are the mods trying to hid
how can it made it to front page when Sahara reporters apologists are the majority nairaland Mods just lets thanks wike for this expose.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by CallMeNJay: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yet the IGP commended the police for a job well done

55 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by otukpo(f): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Rivers is a war zone anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by BERNIMOORE: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
CallMeNJay:
Yet the IGP commended the police for a job well done
what do you expect from someone who has surrendered his brain to a Fulani, a project that they want to impose on southerners which WIKE reject on his people our own Yoruba brainwashed robots embraced Fulani slavery with open hands oponu

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by RollingStones(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Magnus Abe to lose his ill gotten win very soon. Wike more grease to your elbow. Has anyone seen Miss Ngene??

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by BERNIMOORE: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
A deformed oshiomole met his waterloo in rivers as he was disgraced by wike, let him try stepping into our ekiti, fayose will disgrace oshiiomole, black and urgly bofoon

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by kettykin: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
both parties, may you be disgraced before your enemies, Wike has triumph over his enemies, security withdrawn, 20,000 policemen,35 warships, 13 helicopters 15000 army yet woke won 2 out of 3 senate 7 out of 9 reps and 6 out of 9 house of assembly What a victory! grin

Imagine you send the same military against Boko Haram terrorist and you will start hearing excuses of poor funding, inadequate equipment and blames on the former government of PDP.

Nigeria has no military, it is by God's grace that Cameroon did not use military power on bakassi peninsular issue

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by BERNIMOORE: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
otukpo:
Rivers is a war zone anytime any day.
mimiko disappoint me, too quiet for my liking, at a time it was fayose encouraging jegede. see what wike has done in rivers!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by BERNIMOORE: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
kettykin:

Imagine you send the same military against Boko Haram terrorist and you will start hearing excuses of poor funding, inadequate equipment and blames on the former government of PDP.

Nigeria has no military, it is by God's grace that Cameroon did not use military power on bakassi peninsular issue
sorry the word Military' is so impotent' only to scare civilians or arrest civilians wearing camouflage jerseys, south south don't fear them, because they are used to original gunshots and not the fake ones ke ke ke ke! Of our so called military

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by talktimi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Where are those nairaland APC mad dogs when you need them ?

48 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
AFONJA grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by Leboska(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
By the time the presi-idiot finishes with Nigeria nothing will be left

35 Likes

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by engineerboat(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Arakunrin omo fakorede.

Soo ri booo ti ko ere ba omo yooba.

Se ise ta ran e ki o lo se nuuuu.

So tiri oun ti o fi owo re fa bayi.

So shameful.

When i watched the video over the weekend i wss almost crying seeing how this man and his boys where beeting INEc staff and even young ladies corpers.

Federal government this must not go unpunished

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike by engineerboat(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
AFONJA grin

Brozz please no put Afonja abeg.

Fakorede no represent good yoruba son at all.

A whole SARS commander for that matter.

O ma se ooooo. Fakorede o seyi tan. O seyi tan. O le je gbe hoooo

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.