Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). (8782 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu today instilled fear in court as this Honourable Trustworthy and a victim of prisoner of conscience, says NO to Secret Trail.
I call him Nwa Chineke(a Child of the Most High).
See Photos below>>>

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
more photo

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
more

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by samincredible44(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dis man na AGU(LION)

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by balanceofterror1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari, power is in your hand today but tomorrow, it is either power leaves you or you leave power.

3 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by hammerT: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
NA BUHARI GO TIRE... THIS IS EXACTLY WAT NNAMDI WAS LOOKING FOR ALL ALONG.

THE GUY IS SO RELEVANT INTERNATIONALLY NOW EHN...

MAKE PERSON OLD WITHOUT WISDOM NA CURSE. BUHARI IS CURSED.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Me I don't understand how somebody will be well to do and so smart and yet choose to suffer himself inside prison when the people he is even fighting for are preparing to do Christmas with their families in the village,in fact, most of them's attention is towards the unfreezing of MMM. Which kain fight be this sef? Life no hard reach this one. Anyone who lives in the pain of the past can never see the beautiful oportunities the future holds

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by braine(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
See as he open mouth like lizard.

He should shout as much as he wants. He must be punished for his hate crimes.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
more photo

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
NatureBoy91:
more

They won the Biafran coloured flag, Red, Golden Rising Sun, and Green. Indicates that Biafra is not to be gotten from a Plater of Gold. I love these men as courageous as I am.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J. Come and see Fierce rage!
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by agaba77: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kalu is wearing a jewish prayer shawl, interesting.
NatureBoy91:
Nnamdi Kanu today instilled fear in court as this Honourable Trustworthy and a victim of prisoner of conscience, says NO to Secret Trail.
I call him Nwa Chineke(a Child of the Most High).
See Photos below>>>

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
agaba77:

Please, the name is Kanu and not Kalu. Good, you noticed that!

2 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Them neva Hang this Man?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by prince985(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Them neva Hang this Man?
hav u finish cryin over rivers election results?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Opakan2: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Durentt:
what hate crimes? Wanting to get rid of d _yorobbers?

Y'all yorooobas shud be punished for ur betrayal too.

Miss durent sneh..

you won't go and substitute kanu's ass with yours?
you want kuje inmates to destroy your oga's yarnsh before his life sentence is served.. no be so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Opakan2:

Miss durent sneh..

you won't go and substitute kanu's ass with yours?
you want kuje inmates to destroy your oga's yarnsh before his life sentence is served.. no be so?

Biko nwannem never call me miss again before u receive unrecognizable slap. Idiot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by prince985(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Treasuredlove:
Me I don't understand how somebody will be well to do and so smart and yet choose to suffer himself inside prison when the people he is even fighting for are preparing to do Christmas with their families in the village,in fact, most of them's attention is towards the unfreezing of MMM. Which kain fight be this sef? Life no hard reach this one. Anyone who lives in the pain of the past can never see the
beautifull oportunities the future holds
150 of d "pple he is fightin for" died peacefully protesting for his release..wat Do u want them to Do again?... so If we celebrate christmas, does it mean dat we dont care about him again?
i no just blame u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Them neva Hang this Man?

What if he is your dad, brother or husband, what would you say? Hang him? Have you ever listened and read meaning in his broadcast or you heard from mere sayings?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Opakan2: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Durentt:

Biko nwannem never call me miss again before u receive unrecognizable slap. Idiot

e pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
May you find justice even in the midst of evil men

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
prince985:

150 of d "pple he is fightin for" died peacefully protesting for his release..wat Do u want them to Do again?... so If we celebrate christmas, does it mean dat we dont care about him again?
i no just blame u
na una sabi

2 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Flashh: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Durentt:
what hate crimes? Wanting to get rid of d _yorobbers?

Y'all yorooobas shud be punished for ur betrayal too.
They should be punished by who?

5 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Kingdov(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
the said he preached hate but what hate is more than 'the ibo should go back to dia erosion ravage area' ,killing of ibo in the north and no one goes to jail for it, '5 percent', ' keep crying buhari will make sure you dont get anything'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
By the time Buhari finish am, he go confess
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Leopardd(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
By the time Buhari finish am, he go confess

That what happened exactly?

I don't think that man is cowing down any soon, you need to see the video, the only thing Buhari can do is order the judges to continue with the secret trial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by obontami: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Them neva Hang this Man?
Haha grin

1 Like

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Is he suffering from vitiligo
Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by sweetilicious(f): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Treasuredlove:
Me I don't understand how somebody will be well to do and so smart and yet choose to suffer himself inside prison when the people he is even fighting for are preparing to do Christmas with their families in the village,in fact, most of them's attention is towards the unfreezing of MMM. Which kain fight be this sef? Life no hard reach this one. Anyone who lives in the pain of the past can never see the beautiful oportunities the future holds
He is standing up for himself. He has the right to be heard.

8 Likes

Re: See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
agaba77:

Igbo's are the Jews of Africa na. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pen Robbery: A Societal Evil / Faces Of The Beautiful Hostesses That Died In The Ethiopia Airline Crash / Nigerian Law Students Honour Ugwuanyi With Governor Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.