Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. (9862 Views)

"I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 / What Nnamdi Kanu Said About The Name Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
These are words spoken by Nnamdi Kanu recently in courtroom when Justice Binta gave her ruling.
1. “I won’t stand this travesty of Justice. Buhari spoke in public, he accused me in public.
2. “I must also be allowed to stand my trial in public”, Kanu bellowed from the dock.
3. “This is nonsense! I will give testimony before this court!
4. “By the time I finish, there will be no Nigeria. This is no Sharia court.
5. “It is a court that operates under the common law.
6. “There will be no screening of witnesses, no fake identities or fake addresses.
7. “I cannot be tried in secret. No! Nnamdi Kanu cannot be jailed in secret!
8. “They are mad. Why must I be tried in secrecy by a government that does not obey court orders?
9. “They are killing my people in public.
10. “After killing my people they want to try me in private?
11. “That person is mad. I won’t allow it. “, Kanu fumed.
12. " Tell Buhari that he is mad, that old man.
13. " Buhari can intimidate the Judges and not me!
14. " Buhari appointed his sister from Katsina and wants to jail me, He cannot jail Nnamdi Kanu instead elu igwe adaa n'uwa ugbu a.
15. " What sort of country is this? I have your secrets.
See his rage on the photo below>>>

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
NatureBoy91:
These are words spoken by Nnamdi Kanu recently in courtroom when Justice Binta gave her ruling.
1. “I won’t stand this travesty of Justice. Buhari spoke in public, he accused me in public.
2. “I must also be allowed to stand my trial in public”, Kanu bellowed from the dock.
3. “This is nonsense! I will give testimony before this court!
4. “By the time I finish, there will be no Nigeria. This is no Sharia court.
5. “It is a court that operates under the common law.
6. “There will be no screening of witnesses, no fake identities or fake addresses.
7. “I cannot be tried in secret. No! Nnamdi Kanu cannot be jailed in secret!
8. “They are mad. Why must I be tried in secrecy by a government that does not obey court orders?
9. “They are killing my people in public.
10. “After killing my people they want to try me in private?
11. “That person is mad. I won’t allow it. “, Kanu fumed.
See his rage on the photo below>>>

Lalasticlala, front-page things.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by sammuell(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
God is with u till de last day

43 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by balanceofterror1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari, today power is in your hand but tomorrow, it's either power leaves you or you leave power.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by ekesimo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
the intimidation is getting too much. He can't be tried in secret, it is uncalled for. Where are the OHANEZE NDI IGBOS, SOUTHEAST SENATORS AND GOVERNORS, PROMINENT POLITICIANS, CLERGIES, E.T.C
Your own is being slaughtered in cold blood. speak out!!!
The intimidation is too much, we can't contain it again

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by klassykute(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hmmmmmph! What a pity! Well, sometimes when a single individual wants to fight the government it is pretty hard to win against the State..I am sure he, KANU Namdi already knew what was at stake before embarking on this Huge Task...
On the other hand, he has every right to fight for his people but someone gotta pay the price somehow.
Question is: why would I wanna keel myself fighting for a just cause of my people just to make a NAME?
If I were him, Nnamdi, I would simply give up this fight and live my normal life....Life is too short man....

5 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by ojun50(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ibo you people can betray yr broda for money, were are OHANEZE NDI IGBOS, SOUTHEAST SENATORS AND GOVERNORS, PROMINENT POLITICIANS, CLERGIES, E.T.C that is south south wil always stand out nd stand against d fg

5 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Number 4 is so uncalled for!

Exacerbating issues!!

3 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
DonaldGenes:
Hmmmmmph! What a pity! Well, sometimes when a single individual wants to fight the government it is pretty hard to win against the State..I am sure he, KANU Namdi already knew what was at stake before embarking on this Huge Task...
On the other hand, he has every right to fight for his people but someone gotta pay the price somehow.
Question is: why would I wanna keel myself fighting for a just cause of my people just to make a NAME?
If I were him, Nnamdi, I would simply give up this fight and live my normal life....Life is too short man....
everyone is not like you. The likes of Nelson Mandela and Luther where seen as law breakers when they started there fight.

42 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by timsTNA: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
He has spoken. I stand by him

29 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Allsouls: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
The worst thing & the highest thing buhari can do is to try him in secret & jail him as he buhari said but that will mark the beginning of the agitation & the struggle.

Clear conscience fears no accusation, buhari personally accuse him in foreign media so why secret trial.Buhari & his witnesses against KANU are not suppose to fear if the are saying the truth.

The more the suppress Biafra the more it expose their nyash.

On Biafra no going back.
#All hail Biafra #Free Nnamdi KANU #Free Biafra.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
DonaldGenes:

In our dialect, we say ezi aha ka ego( good names are far better than wealth or riches). See the bangle he worn?

17 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Splashme: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Allsouls:
The worst thing & the highest thing buhari can do is to try him in secret & jail him as he buhari said but that will mark the beginning of the agitation & the struggle.

Clear conscience fears no accusation, buhari personally accuse him in foreign media so why secret trial.Buhari & his witnesses against KANU are not suppose to fear if the are saying the truth.

The more the suppress Biafra the more it expose their nyash.

On Biafra no going back.
#All hail Biafra #Free Nnamdi KANU #Free Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by odogwu2007(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Since this thing started I haven't said. Anything. But I think I hv to know, though not an Ipob member but this is total nonsense why try him in private for a matter that have been made so public. No that's injustice it's totally unacceptable come on. Apart from the fact that he is an igbo man, I don't think anyone with some brain in his or her head no matter how small, will say this. Is good. Ogini di?

14 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by ruffcoin99(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
The court room is hot ooo, no power supply? grin He will repeat number 4 when buhari is back from Gambia.

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by ud4u: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2016
Fight against corruption at it's peak , above the law. Pls apc enough of this drama.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by idupaul: 12:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Please why are they trying a man that is in no possession of state information in secret?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Afonjas: 12:35am On Dec 14, 2016
ojun50:
Ibo you people can betray yr broda for money, were are OHANEZE NDI IGBOS, SOUTHEAST SENATORS AND GOVERNORS, PROMINENT POLITICIANS, CLERGIES, E.T.C that is south south wil always stand out nd stand against d fg

Afonja

14 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by amc: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2016
12. "Tell Buhari He Is Mad" - Kanu

12 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by DozieInc(m): 1:12am On Dec 14, 2016
confused govt

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by PDJT: 1:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Great man! The only golden voice of our time.
ChukwuOkike is with you, always.

I don't know what this Hausa/ Fulani people want from us. We don't want to be in same country with them and live under sharia!

All we, Biafrans, want is Freedom!

Leave us alone, Nigerians, leave us alone!

Shameless people!

17 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by PDJT: 1:43am On Dec 14, 2016
austinosita:
Number 4 is so uncalled for!

Exacerbating issues!!

Number 4 is actually part of why IPOB have maintained they are looking forward to the case.
A lot shall be revealed.

10 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 14, 2016
stop calling OHA NA EZE NDI OSHI NA NDI ATURU and hey forget about all those ZOO SENATORS................. WE DONT NEED THEM!
NNAMDI IS KIND! WAIT TILL I START MY OWN..............
i am so happy that suddenly, the youths of THE OLD EASTERN REGION ARE WAKING UP!
it will be so brutal when nnamdi says the word!
those who watched that video should keep it. he said something but was not allowed to finish it! he said......... WHEN THE TIME COMES......... and every hardcore is ready and just waiting........ your ohaneze and senators are just distractions......... just watch

7 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Blue3k(m): 2:13am On Dec 14, 2016
This guy is an interesting fellow. Following
Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by truthonmission: 2:34am On Dec 14, 2016
God is watching. These pple knows that we hate nigeria and anyone pro nigeria, why can't those that love nigeria demand that their govt. let the igbos go. why nigerians enjoy sharing country with d ppl that hate what they love and love what they hate. what they call country, we call zoo, who they call president, we call dullard. The Zoo must fall.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Josegun(m): 4:23am On Dec 14, 2016
Feeling is pains, but the well to do Igbos should speak out nau, while being quite. He has insulted other tribes too much and is like they don't want to be part of it. Whatever, justice should prevail, let the Human right groups speak for him. More so, the judge must not be a northerner too.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by SATOH: 4:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Look at who is talking? All terrorist are tried in secret, so what is the big deal? What he did is a treasonable offence which is punishable by death. I really hope Buhari will execute him before he leaves office. Nonsense human being.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Kamanuozuzu: 4:51am On Dec 14, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Petty.
Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Omudia11: 4:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Igbos. You have my support. Enough of the injustice.

14 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by emmasege: 6:06am On Dec 14, 2016
ekesimo:
the intimidation is getting too much. He can't be tried in secret, it is uncalled for. Where are the OHANEZE NDI IGBOS, SOUTHEAST SENATORS AND GOVERNORS, PROMINENT POLITICIANS, CLERGIES, E.T.C
Your own is being slaughtered in cold blood. speak out!!!
The intimidation is too much, we can't contain it again
You see, this is why I think our Igbo brothers and sisters are getting it wrong. By now, the IPOB should be directing their rage against their traditional rulers and political office holders for not looking at the Dullard of Daura in his face and tell him to stop disobeying court orders, intimidating judges & killing their youths.

As it stands today, the greatest betrayals/impediments of the Biafra cause are Igbo traditional and political leaders, and not non-Igbos as usually expressed by our friends on this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 14, 2016
Saviour of Biafra, do not worry you will soon be jailed in public!! grin grin grin
Meanwhile, enjoy yourself in kuje prisons till the sentencing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Places Complete Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Minna / Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes / Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.