Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. (49942 Views)

Indian Lady Leads 7 Man Robbery Gang In Lagos (pictured) / Four Man Robbery Gang Busted By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos / Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:
benin too don mess up, let the devil win so that He can end this world already and lock up Christ in the bottomless pit.
Jehovah is managing this world poorly and if there was a senate or board of directors, they would have sacked him.
How can you be all powerful and all knowing with no equal and the world is still so bleeped up?
I have decided to join lucifer and fight jehovah on Armageddon and end this tyranny forever.
Anybody that insults me shall be possessed and dealt with by lucifer and he who likes my post shall be given all the wealth he desire and he who shares it shall have all his heart desires plus abundant wealth.
Take this message to jehovah, the end of his bulshit is coming very soon.

Even if this was a fictional piece, it's still void of sensibility.

Sense is to respect other people's beliefs even in our own disbelief
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by rocknation62(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
d33types:

Ninjaman is the same person as one man squad
Are u fr real my goodness...him cup don full
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Chocogold: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
micfoley:
HMMMMM another case of jungle justice
Ori e ti daru
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by rocknation62(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
blackjah:
hahahah, see nigga
Nazo... grin
blackjah:
hahahah, see nigga
Nazo...
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by fkdmods: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
d33types:

One man squad was his nickname because he robbed streets alone, without gang members
Mr I too know

Lol. The mind of an ignorant Nigerian.
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by blackjah(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
FSMs:

What do you thinks it takes to get a license? You think say na beans?
look at it this way, with those rich enough to have liecence , and get lotta guns their boys go surely hold guns too na, thereby increasing the guns in the streets, the disadvantage is much more than the advantage

1 Like

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by StupidYorubaFool: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
anathemiamia:
These guys pity no one. There's no remorse in his begging. Anyone would beg too when staring at imminent death. I'm no judge but if some of these ekosodin guys could be killed as many times as they've killed others, that would be better
sorry please do you base in benin
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Angel1696: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
And that's the end of Solomon gandy
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by pedrilo: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
one leg long pass the other. no mercy for armed robbers abeg. bye bye
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by crackhouse(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chai, cleaners for hospital dey see shit O. Na who go clean the blood on the floor?
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by xolomonstrides(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Simoneblosson:

Bros, It happened just behind my Lodge, they were four, the rest escaped he was the only one caught and shot, he was also left at the scene for about 1hour while the vigilante waited for the police, I think it was the police who eventually took him to the hospital where he eventually died
Bros . I appreciate your response. Just posted for the future.. Lots of love
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by mastermaestro(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:
benin too don mess up, let the devil win so that He can end this world already and lock up Christ in the bottomless pit.
Jehovah is managing this world poorly and if there was a senate or board of directors, they would have sacked him.
How can you be all powerful and all knowing with no equal and the world is still so bleeped up?
I have decided to join lucifer and fight jehovah on Armageddon and end this tyranny forever.
Anybody that insults me shall be possessed and dealt with by lucifer and he who likes my post shall be given all the wealth he desire and he who shares it shall have all his heart desires plus abundant wealth.

You and that stupid, doomed lucifer are both failures!

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Charlesdock(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:

It is like your head is paining you already :-/ Stop smoking expire weed grin am waiting for that your lucifer
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by ferguson17(m): 12:53am On Dec 15, 2016
The wages of sin is death....thats all
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:57am On Dec 15, 2016
Simoneblosson:
Those vigilante really tried, it happened around 7pm yesterday evening, giving us a scare with all the shouting and shooting, those dane guns are deadly mhen, the guy laid on the ground crying begging for help when men were with sticks ready to descend on him, one Epa came to dispatch the mob shaa. eya at least one less robber in education faculty

English, English man, you are a student, you should be able to construct something we can easily read and understand bro.... no offence
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:00am On Dec 15, 2016
fkdmods:

Anyone else see the hyperbole in the headline? It's like Nigerians go to school nowadays just to sign an attendance register. One man-Robbery-Squad. Really? How does one person become a squad? Nigerians and English are like oil and water. They don't mix.
i just corrected one guy also that claimed to be a student of the school, the way a lot of people spew bad English on Nairaland, it really goes to school a lot attend unis and polys, the product is just paper certification.
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Simoneblosson(m): 4:08am On Dec 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

English, English man, you are a student, you should be able to construct something we can easily read and understand bro.... no offence

Ok bros
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Simoneblosson(m): 4:13am On Dec 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Well, I haven't gone quite far. I wasn't concentrated on the accuracy of my written English but on the delivery of my witness account. So please, I've accepted your correction and I expect you to be mature about it.
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2016
Simoneblosson:

Well, I haven't gone quite far. I wasn't concentrated on the accuracy of my written English but on the delivery of my witness account. So please, I've accepted your correction and I expect you to be mature about it.

Kindly state of part of the write up that was immature? What's with.. nvm
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Ubiquity: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
rocknation62:
EKOSODIN...WHERE THINGS THEY HAPPEN. I REMEMBER MY DAYS IN UNIBEN (EKOSODIN),YOU WILL HEAR NAME LIKE NINJA MAN,HE SHOOTS UR YANSH...THANK GOD FOR SEEING ME TRU. CLICK LIKE IF YOU STAYED IN EKOSODIN AND SHARE IF YOU STAYED IN SCHOOL HOSTEL. (HALL 1,2,3,4 AND 5)
Thought I wasn't A student

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Why I Bath With Blood - Man Tells Ogun Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.