Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (14468 Views)

IJAM Exchange; Here Are What You Need To Know About Them / PEXBANK: Private Exchange Bank - Innovative Retail Exchange - Customer Support / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2017
harlahow:
Can one send paypal from nigeria paypal to u funded via credit cards?

We currently do not accept such!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
We are still buying Payoneer and Paypal! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 1:47am On Feb 15, 2017
legalwealth:
We are still buying Payoneer and Paypal! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2017
We are currently buying 500$ and above of PayPal fund at N420/$.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by GoldenBoy21(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
legalwealth:

I'll sell you PayPal funds in exchange for BTC.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
GoldenBoy21:

I'll sell you PayPal funds in exchange for BTC.

We do that. Kindly contact us.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by GoldenBoy21(m): 12:20am On Feb 19, 2017
legalwealth:

We do that. Kindly contact us.

I can sell you up to $10,000 of PayPal funds in a single transaction. I have a verified US account, clean funds and fast funding.

My rate is $1.05 BTC for each $1.00 of PayPal funds. Let me know if that works for you.

I look forward to doing business with you.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 5:48am On Feb 19, 2017
GoldenBoy21:

I can sell you up to $10,000 of PayPal funds in a single transaction. I have a verified US account, clean funds and fast funding.

My rate is $1.05 BTC for each $1.00 of PayPal funds. Let me know if that works for you.

I look forward to doing business with you.

Alright!

Kindly reach me on whatsapp.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2017
We also buy and sell Bitcoin alongside PayPal and Payoneer! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by delgroveng(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
I need payoneer funds of $1,000-$3000
Contact me on watsapp
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
delgroveng:
Contact me on watsapp

We only buy that much for now sir. Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Can you help get my money out of fiverr?
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
hopsydboi:
Can you help get my money out of fiverr?

Yes we do but we need to ask you some few questions viz:

1. Has it been initially linked to any Payoneer or Paypal account or not?

2. How many dollars is it?
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2017
legalwealth:

Yes we do but we need to ask you some few questions viz:

1. Has it been initially linked to any Payoneer or Paypal account or not?

2. How many dollars is it?

Never been linked... $50 as at this morning. But might wait to accumulate to like $100 tho
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
hopsydboi:

Never been linked... $50 as at this morning. But might wait to accumulate to like $100 tho

That is still cool.

Let's know here once you are ready! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by Joevics(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
legalwealth:

I have $130 iwriter paypal fund for sale, what is your rate?
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Joevics:

I have $130 iwriter paypal fund for sale, what is your rate?

Our rate is currently N380/$.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by venus080(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2017
OP, I want to open a US verified payapal account.I'm supposed to use it for my affiliate marketing business.How can I go about it?I would be glad if anyone can assist me especially considering the ban and restrictions from our local banks
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2017
venus080:
OP, I want to open a US verified payapal account.I'm supposed to use it for my affiliate marketing business.How can I go about it?I would be glad if anyone can assist me especially considering the ban and restrictions from our local banks

It is possible but kindly send this enquiry to support@ijamexchange.com and we will get back to you. Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by freecharles(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
delgroveng:
Contact me on watsapp

You can quote me if you need payoneer funds.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
freecharles:

How many dollars do you have for sale?
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by bestspoke: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
legalwealth:

what's your rate for 250??
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
bestspoke:

what's your rate for 250??

As our rate is currently between N350 to N420 per dollar depending on the quantity,
it is N360/$ for the 250$.

1 Like

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by freecharles(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
legalwealth:

I have over 3K for now.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2017
freecharles:

I have over 3K for now.

Our rate for such quantity currently is N400/$ though it was
N420/$ last week but it came down this week because of the drop in dollar! !!

Kindly let's know if you are ready to sell; we also welcome one on one transaction
at our office in Lagos and we pay instantly the fund gets approved to us by Payoneer.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by freecharles(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2017
legalwealth:

Our rate for such quantity currently is N400/$ though it was
N420/$ last week but it came down this week because of the drop in dollar! !!

Kindly let's know if you are ready to sell; we also welcome one on one transaction
at our office in Lagos and we pay instantly the fund gets approved to us by Payoneer.

How do you work?
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by delgroveng(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
freecharles:

I need $3000 payoneer funds

Quote me your rate
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by majormatt(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
We need good rate
delgroveng:

Quote me your rate
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by freecharles(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
delgroveng:

Quote me your rate

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by delgroveng(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by freecharles(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
delgroveng:

Cool...08079457904

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of 41 Imported Items CBN Ban From Forex / Procrastination In Business And How I Got Over It - Marvejohndaily.com / Dhgate vs Alibaba... Which is better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.