Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) (47434 Views)

My 45-Year-Old Aunty Is Getting Married On February 23rd – Nigerian Man Cries / 27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) / Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Divay22(f): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2016
shocked Is like a son getting married to his mother.
Wetin concern me....all the best
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by queencalipso(f): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Oh well!! Love is blind I suppose grin grin

Congrats to them.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by chudyprince: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy grin

And I believe I still have a chance too.. wink

But All I hope is that my wishing well is still soaking wet once I settle down.. otherwise my room will be filled with all types of lubes... tongue
Are u hiding ur face because of ur age or what?
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2016
chudyprince:
Are u hiding ur face because of ur age or what?

grin

Let ur imaginations run wild.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
See wetin CHURCH dey cause.......
They push people take decision

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Love dey but the gap too much
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by PrincessBilly: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mrop:
Zambian gospel artist, Steve Glory, 27, last weekend was joined in Holy Matrimony with his 45-year old girlfriend and boss, Estellah.
Where there’s love, age can never be a boundary… Continue with their photos below:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/27-year-old-gospel-singer-marries-his.html?m=0

Ok na
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by dharmiedrums(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lol you're a case grin
TrapQueen77:
cheesy grin

But All I hope is that my wishing well is still soaking wet once I settle down.. otherwise my room will be filled with all types of lubes... tongue
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Riddler32: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

queen,
what is that blue container? Is that toothpaste? Ive never seen toothpaste like that before, must be new in market. What is it, it says durex

Ramota, your lines sound like you are always sex starved. Dude you can do better.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
And Now this.., How old you be sef? you go be Third Wife? I am asking for My Alhaji friend up North., This is the real deal smiley smiley cheesy cheesy grin

TrapQueen77:
cheesy grin

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmmmmmm... fine d woman no fine, maybe is her money the guy married
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
The only way he could pay for the money he borrowed to do mmm.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by esosuo2: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
dis is pure oppression, see as d woman mighty pass d small boy ,underage groom
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laburos:
And Now this.., How old you be sef? you go be Third Wife? I am asking for My Alhaji friend up North., This is the real deal smiley smiley cheesy cheesy grin

Hahahahaah.. Who's ur friend? sad

Who me will settle for being a 3rd wife? angry u don kolo shaaaa... tongue

I'm nearly 50 ooo lipsrsealed
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
dharmiedrums:
Lol you're a case grin

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Adebowale89(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
as handsome as he was, he's marrying that old mama. if I hear that, is true love. that woman is older than that age

I pledge to change the topics to "Steve finally had a contract marriage with his sugar mama"
tongue

that woman must be one Zambia rich mama. African guys with their I must make it mentality
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by komzybrown(f): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Jesus Christ, am speechless
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Notion(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
U don't mean it shocked
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
But the babe fine sha. The only thing be say this kind things no dey last. Even if they want it to, people won't let it. Soon they'll get tired of trying to prove people wrong and go their separate ways. I hope the unions brings a child forth sha before then.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
soberdrunk:
Am i the only one that finds it weird that she was already a menstrating female adult before he was born i.e she could have been his Mother angry angry. I guess true love always wins!! Congrats sir!
True love my ass
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by DEWKID(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
18years difference SMH Am just 18 cry

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
I wont mind once she has $1m in our joint account...
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Your own House, Not a very Big one though, 3 bedrooms, a not too Car and of course Upkepts Monthly six digits with 3 as the first digits,
You have to relocate to Abuja. though House is in Zone 2. he will shuttle round the three of you 3 days each. this are the terms if you are not interested then respond to my DM if you are then DONT. grin

He is 30years so 30/50 is owke. grin grin grin grin grin grin

TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaah.. Who's ur friend? sad

Who me will settle for being a 3rd wife? angry u don kolo shaaaa... tongue

I'm nearly 50 ooo lipsrsealed
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Okundaye4(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
45-27=18... Hmmm I comment my reserve.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Fearcom(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Happy married life. May your marriage be blessed with plenty children!!!
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by elopee3000(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy grin

i like ur type u dont hide ur emotion at all this ur snail go sweet to lick

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by BurningBlade: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Seems she's already pregnant. grin
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
So while they were doing business in the office,they were also doing business in the other room..interesting. grin Anyway,congrats to them.
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laburos:
Your own House, Not a very Big one though, 3 bedrooms, a not too Car and of course Upkepts Monthly six digits with 3 as the first digits,
You have to relocate to Abuja. though House is in Zone 2. he will shuttle round the three of you 3 days each. this are the terms if you are not interested then respond to my DM if you are then DONT. grin

He is 30years so 30/50 is owke. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uummm.. Sounds great.. But I don't know where is zone 2? How many zones in his area alone?

So 300k/monthly? Not enaf oo.. But make him sure that I won't carry his baby eeehn grin my wishing well is already dry like Sahara desert.. Hahahhahah
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good for them. But is it Zambia or Zimbabwe?
Re: 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) by Bustincole(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Happy Married life tuyu... The Lord is ur strength

I hope the woman can serve well like our young gals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Woman Throws Money In Bundle At Event (Video) / Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.