Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) (2106 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by lekzyboy20(m): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2016
A 25-year-old caterer, Rosemary Nnaife, who
was
allegedly bathed with acid by her ex-lover in
the
Lawanson, Surulere area of Lagos State, has
demanded the prosecution of the suspect,
identified
only as Paul.
The Delta State indigene, whose face had
been
scarred by the acid, said since the incident,
Paul
had yet to be prosecuted.
The victim explained that she had dated Paul
for
four years before the relationship ended due to
abuse and violence.
She said she got into another relationship,
which did
not go down well with the suspect, who
allegedly began sending threat messages to
her and
her new boyfriend.
The threat allegedly culminated in an acid bath
after
she was tricked out of her residence in the
Abaranje, Ikotun area of the state.
Nnaife said she was rushed to the Lagos
University
Teaching Hospital, Surulere, by sympathisers,
while
Paul was arrested by policemen from the Itire
division.
She said although the Directorate of Public
Prosecutions ordered that the suspect be tried
at
the Lagos State High Court, the case was still
pending.
She said,
“I dated Paul for four years and I loved him.
But the
problem was that he was always beating me.
He
also embarrassed me in the public, so I ended
the
relationship.
“I got another boyfriend and moved on with my
life.
But Paul was angry and he attacked me. He
got my
new boyfriend’s number and threatened him.
He
also threatened me. But I didn’t take the
threats
seriously.
“Some days later, an unknown number called
me
and when I picked it, it was a woman. She said
she
wanted me to bake cakes for her and I should
come
down to Surulere. We agreed to meet at
Lawanson
bus stop.
“When I got to the bus stop, somebody
touched my
shoulder from behind. When I turned around, I
saw
Paul. He then poured the acid on me and ran
away.”
She added that the matter was reported to the
police
at the Itire division, and later transferred to the
State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence
Department, Yaba.
PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspect was
arraigned
by the police at the Ebute-Meta Chief
Magistrate’s
Court, where he was admitted to bail.
However, the case was said to have stalled.
Nnaife called for justice, saying she wanted
the
suspect to pay damages and bear the cost of a
plastic surgery.
“He has been walking free, while I have been
scarred for life. I want him to pay for this. I
need the
help of the government and the good people of
Nigeria,” she added.
The Director of the Lagos State Public Advice
Centre, Mrs. Tola Akinsanya, said the agency
would
revive the case to ensure there was diligent
prosecution of the suspect. She said,
“The woman was allegedly bathed with acid by
her
ex-boyfriend on June 3, 2015, and he was
arrested
and taken to a magistrate’s court. When the
DPP’s
advice was released, it ordered that the case
should
be transferred to the high court.
“Although we are aware the case has been
filed, it
has yet to be assigned to any court since last
year.
We are working with the Lagos State Office of
the
Public Defender to assemble a team of lawyers
to
represent her. We must ensure that she gets
justice.”
Akinsanya explained that the agency would
also
make effort to get support from the state
ministry of
health for a plastic surgery for Nnaife.

source: https://newsbaze247..co.ke/2016/12/a-fake-lover-bathes-ex-girlfriend-with.html?m=1

Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Collenshy2020(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2016
LOVE IS WICKED.
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by StarBukola(f): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2016
one word. wicked.
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by xendra: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2016
And you have brothers? a guy did this to you and got away? call them sisters.
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by dotman4real007(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2016
the ex couldn't stand the feelings of seeing another man licking the honey pot he once had. he forgot that there are more than 70million females to choose another one from.

1 Like

Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by xendra: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2016
Collenshy2020:
LOVE IS WICKED.
wrong situation to use that line.

1 Like

Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by RagnarBankz(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2016
Which one is fake lover again?

The person should be caught and sent to prison!! No need to go to court....

This is wickedness!!!
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by yemsai(f): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Ds is d height of wickedness...
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2016
painful I say

the heart of man sha........God am not perfect and am human help me not to walk in such paths I wouldn't say I can never do this am just human after all with so many weakness help and guide me this are my prayers and to every oda guys out there.

1 Like

Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by xendra: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2016
askibee:
painful I say

the heart of man sha........God am not perfect and am human help me not to walk in such paths I wouldn't say I can never do this am just human after all with so many weakness help and guide me this are my prayers and to every oda guys out there.
ptff.. I know I can never do this. how would you not know what you can do?? if you "wouldn't say" it means you can.
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by jchuchu(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Choi

Dis wn bad oo

C wickedness
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2016
xendra:
ptff.. I know I can never do this. how would you not know what you can do?? if you "wouldn't say" it means you can.

well I can't do it truth be said

but also dis same guy at a particular point in his life will swear he can't do such.

there are spirit controlling pple once given d chance to. dats exactly wat am talking and praying abt
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by icedfire(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2016
Now this is why we resort to jungle justice... the police and judiciary have failed us
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Collenshy2020(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2016
xendra:
wrong situation to use that line.
S0?
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by vchykp(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Collenshy2020:

S0?
stop talking shabishly, take correction.. love been wicked has nothing to do with the story up there
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Collenshy2020(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
vchykp:
stop talking shabishly, take correction.. love been wicked has nothing to do with the story up there

go sleep.
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by vchykp(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Collenshy2020:

go sleep.
Ungrammatical fellow..
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Collenshy2020(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2016
vchykp:

Ungrammatical fellow..
my ungrammatical nature is capable of feeding ur entire generation, ANU MPAMA.
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by vchykp(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Collenshy2020:

my ungrammatical nature is capable of feeding ur entire generation, ANU MPAMA.

nna gi bu ANU MPAMA.. ANU OFIA
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Prettyenit18(f): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
The only justice that can be done is if they pour acid on the guy too
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Collenshy2020(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
vchykp:

nna gi bu ANU MPAMA.. ANU OFIA

hahahaha, i guess Ur fada is worthless to U datz why U dnt have regard for ur elders, its a pity Ure in shambles.
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by vchykp(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Collenshy2020:

hahahaha, i guess Ur fada is worthless to U datz why U dnt have regard for ur elders, its a pity Ure in shambles.
What are we quarelling over sef?.. i corrected your mistake u started insulting me, its not worth insult, advice is either taken or you leave it, you can keep insulting me, but i assure you i dont hav dat tym, tnx
Re: A Fake Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid In Lagos (photo) by Nina4u(f): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
How in the heck can a civilian go and buy acid anyway? And we're?

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned On This New Road Kidnapping Format / Yoruba man jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters / Suspected Yahoo Boy Runs Mad, Strips Self Naked In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.