Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore (765 Views)

I Want My Messenger App On Google Playstore / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / Get Your Apk Uploaded To Google Playstore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by MicroFuse: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2016
Hello guys,

Do you have an Android App you want to see on Google PlayStore? PM me, i will do that for you with a token

Note: I ll host your App on my account

Let's Help Ourselves to get There!
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by MicroFuse: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
smiley
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by Lautechgossip(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
For Au much. Kindly Be specific
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by MicroFuse: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lautechgossip:
For Au much. Kindly Be specific

PM if you are interested
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by MicroFuse: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2016
smiley
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by MicroFuse: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by MicroFuse: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2016
I can also publish your games

angry angry
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by Lautechgossip(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2016
U should publish the price here also.
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by MicroFuse: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lautechgossip:
U should publish the price here also.

in fact, if you don't have money i can publish for you for free in particular.

The truth is that i opened the developer account, so that i can publish my own app, just thought of doing same for others too. Since it just one off pay thing, which also allow one to publish as many app and also grant user right to others, but that i will not do, i can only publish your app
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by Funsina(f): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
MicroFuse:

in fact, if you don't have money i can publish for you for free in particular.

The truth is that i opened the developer account, so that i can publish my own app, just thought of doing same for others too. Since it just one off pay thing, which also allow one to publish as many app and also grant user right to others, but that i will not do, i can only publish your app

I would want my app on Playstore
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by MicroFuse: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Funsina:

I would want my app on Playstore

See my mail on my signature, PM
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by MicroFuse: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
shocked
Re: You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore by MicroFuse: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2016
cry

(1) (Reply)

Buy Adsense Account 2017 / Small Facebook Page Needed / Cashenvoy Integration - Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.