Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34333 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2016
ududolls:

+234 813 649 1026 he z the thief behind dis scam
he will Neva go free!
thanks ... I appreciate that...
Dont mind them...

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by pinkpant: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2016
..All you guys that are calling people to ask for refund are joking, was it not the same greed that drove all of us to invest, its all a risk so no body should call anybody to ask for refund , just take it in good fate. because if the program had lasted and everyone was paid, nobody will remember to call anyone for refund since u must have all spent the money b4 then.
so please let's stop embarrassing ourselves here.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by cooljoe28: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2016
pinkpant:
..All you guys that are calling people to ask for refund are joking, was it not the same greed that drove all of us to invest, its all a risk so no body should call anybody to ask for refund , just take it in good fate. because if the program had lasted and everyone was paid, nobody will remember to call anyone for refund since u must have all spent the money b4 then.
so please let's stop embarrassing ourselves here.

I just hope u ain't the person I paid to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by jejemanito: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2016
Unbelievable!. Make una find this guy beat jor.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by jejemanito: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2016
cooljoe28:

And what if he is the one? You go swallow am?

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by pinkpant: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2016
cooljoe28:

so that what will happen just two persons paid me and they are ladies, unless if they ask me nicely (if they ask at all) and i still have the money and I decide to pay back I will, but if I don't want to, even if u kill your self I will not pay.
can u go ask someone to pay u back in mmm, many of us have lost money to this kind of programme. so chill

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by jejemanito: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Luchiana1:
N6600 you start your path to passive income. Where money will work for you. You get lots of money, your own car..laptops..house..land..schorlarship for anybody you choose. all expense paid international trips n so much more in Helping hands intl business. join n bring two active friends to join you. Be smart prepare for the future.you are still earnin and this could be more than a side income for you. Join us HELPING HANDS INTL BUSINESS whatsapp08084226895
Bleep off!

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
Please who and who paid to Gabriel Irelen Gabriel?
this right here is important... Who and who paid to him?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by pinkpant: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2016
Nobody has called me yet, but if anyone call to harass me like I'm hearing from my friends, I will simply go to the police station to write a report and submit the phone Number there, was I the one that ask u to pay me, meanwhile I paid some one too.
Plus some of us are not working yet, these programs are what is sustaining them for the time being and you want them to pay you back.
Guys, just count your loses and move on.. chikena!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by fadahero: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Luchiana1:
N6600 you start your path to passive income. Where money will work for you. You get lots of money, your own car..laptops..house..land..schorlarship for anybody you choose. all expense paid international trips n so much more in Helping hands intl business. join n bring two active friends to join you. Be smart prepare for the future.you are still earnin and this could be more than a side income for you. Join us HELPING HANDS INTL BUSINESS whatsapp08084226895

8 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by cooljoe28: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=pinkpant post=52031256]
so that what will happen just two persons paid me and they are ladies, unless if they ask me nicely (if they ask at all) and i still have the money and I decide to pay back I will, but if I don't want to, even if u kill your self I will not pay.
can u go ask someone to pay u back in mmm, many of us have lost money to this kind of programme. so chill[/quote

I won't say more than that cos Action speaks Louder]
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by pinkpant: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=cooljoe28 post=52033768][/quote]
Story! which action? u mean your usuall copy and pasting of names and phone number, hoping that someone else will pick it and intervene on your behalf... don't be a sur looser nothing will happen.
also go to Naira help web site u will see a picture there, I hope it's the real Admin, u can collect the picture and use for whatever. those are the people u should vest your anger and not the innocent investors that u were matched to pay to.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by pinkpant: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2016
zendar:
Its stupidity to call an investor to pay na! it is the person behind the scheme that should be attacked. and i believe that to be that Taiwo guy.
lol.. No mind them
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Xforce: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2016
Na so one nigga dey ask me wetin happen to "my site" because say him pay to me grin shey if na me get NH,I no go disappear? Abegi,make una admit say dem don scam us...as for me,na draw...abeg,if na u pay me,no ask me for any money o...or else na thunder I go invoke on top ur head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Jifem(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
fadahero:
I also paid d dude on tuesday..I've whatsapped him, no response. OMG 5k outta my rent. I prayed to God to show me signs in order to stop me incase Ill regret d decision.. Nd I got d signs dat day. My friend unknowingly took d phone I was goin to do d transfer on...den almost getting to d bank I realized I 4got my jotter whr I wrote d acct no... Went back home to get it, all around 3pm. I was so adamant on paying even when d queue @d bank was extraordinary... I ignored all this. Pls do something DonateNigeria pls. Ayodammy1 is the username
dat was d dude i also paid to,so wats gona happen now?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
cooljoe28:
Ologbenla Taiwo's Number : 09064223211
this is the same number Biobola Olukemi uses, Honestly we have been scammed

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by darlingjoylyn(f): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
AccessME:
this is the same number Biobola Olukemi uses, Honestly we have been scammed

I also paid him! Oh my jeez
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
The Thief is now viewing this thread as a GUEST........
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
BCharles:

Dont mind the thief..... They created more than 50 accounts and dubed Nigerians and yet talking trash....

Am asking for my 30k not even 5k.

Please send me his pix via PM if u have it. I guess he doesnt know i am from IKA Annang.

Thank God i will be travelling home nxt weekend. Just #10 (naira) is enough to settle his case....

Idiot....
I just sent his requisite info. I'm expecting an over-view of his details to come in by tomorrow, while i patiently wait for the 4pm tuesday deadline to elapse. As soon as it elapses without receiving a revert of what went out of my actt. I'll hit the road with boys to his location on Wednesday. If we arrive early enough, we'll obtain legal jurisdiction to fish him out, from any close by command at his location, but if it happens that we arrive late. It will be on Thursday, then, subsequent days will be to fish him out. When that is done. He'll be taken straight to SARS command in abuja, where I can easily and stress-freely perfect his prosecution, while he remain in remand. Let me say latest by friday, Saturday or sunday, a picture of him in custody will be uploaded on this thread. then, you can carry on with what you have in mind with his pics.
He is one hell of a dullard to think that deactivating will mitigate the maelstrom of nemesis that is about to befall him. I'm ready to spend one year hunting him, if he chooses to run from state to state.

I just pray he eventually make me leave abuja for him. he'll experience what it means for one to be an extremist.

8 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by drmikeadams(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
BCharles:

Dont mind the thief..... They created more than 50 accounts and dubed Nigerians and yet talking trash....

Am asking for my 30k not even 5k.

Please send me his pix via PM if u have it. I guess he doesnt know i am from IKA Annang.

Thank God i will be travelling home nxt weekend. Just #10 (naira) is enough to settle his case....

Idiot....
grin grin grin abeg if u don reach the native dokitor ..hala me make i give you my user name make dem refund me too..
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by drmikeadams(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
who be ganiyu quadri for here>?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by drmikeadams(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chron1cle:

I just sent his requisite info. I'm expecting an over-view of his details to come in by tomorrow, while i patiently wait for the 4pm tuesday deadline to elapse. As soon as it elapses without receiving a revert of what went out of my actt. I'll hit the road with boys to his location on Wednesday. If we arrive early enough, we'll obtain legal jurisdiction to fish him out, from any close by command at his location, but if it happens that we arrive late. It will be on Thursday, then, subsequent days will be to fish him out. When that is done. He'll be taken straight to SARS command in abuja, where I can easily and stress-freely perfect his prosecution, while he remain in remand. Let me say latest by friday, Saturday or sunday, a picture of him in custody will be uploaded on this thread. then, you can carry on with what you have in mind with his pics.
He is one hell of a dullard to think that deactivating will mitigate the maelstrom of nemesis that is about to befall him. I'm ready to spend one year of my time hunting him, if he chooses to run from state to state.

I just pray he eventually make me leave abuja for him. he'll experience what it means for one to be an extremist.
grin grin gbam he must be dealt with extensively.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by fergieboy: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chron1cle:

He is one hell of a dullard to think that deactivating will mitigate the maelstrom of nemesis that is about to befall him. I'm ready to spend one year hunting him, if he chooses to run from state to state.

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by darian5735(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
some Nigerians are comedian, someone call me to refund money he paid on wednsday......well i wish to but when i enter shoprite for refund of money they no gree gimme please help me tell him
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nia008: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abeg I need my 5k back. My username is dvgreat.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by DIDONARY(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
darlingjoylyn:
Biobaku olukemi Abimbola kindly refund those who have paid! The people talking up and down the thread as to what they will do is more nice than those who will act before thinking!

Respond before i drop other details here.

that's the person I paid to too! I have called him he didn't pick.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by DIDONARY(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
cooljoe28:
Ologbenla Taiwo's Number : 09064223211

that's the number for Biobaku kemi that. I paid too. me don't even need the name before I harm u spiritually. I will gv u 7 days to refund that cash. if not.... I will have to prove I came from the old kunmi ajadigo ijaiye family my great fathers fought the olumo rock fight and evil powers Wey go kill u within 7 days isn't far from my reach. drum Wey get water no too need to dey talk. its a pity this guy will loose his life cos of 5k....
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ududolls: 5:02am On Dec 19, 2016
DIDONARY:

that's the number for Biobaku kemi that. I paid too. me don't even need the name before I harm u spiritually. I will gv u 7 days to refund that cash. if not.... I will have to prove I came from the old kunmi ajadigo ijaiye family my great fathers fought the olumo rock fight and evil powers Wey go kill u within 7 days isn't far from my reach. drum Wey get water no too need to dey talk. its a pity this guy will loose his life cos of 5k....
bros. abeg I dey ur back
dis particular Biobaku Kemi must be taught a bitter lesson dat he will Neva 4get
if he doesn't return my 30k I will make sure he spents 10times dat money looking for solutions to d strange sicknesses dat will be fall him

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Genes1s: 5:38am On Dec 19, 2016
So all of una get this kind power ? Y u no use am do something good ? Just thinking ni ooo...imagine someone called me around 10pm yesterday to ask for refund ! I would love to refund it but the person i paid is not ready to pay mine... Den i asked myself one simple question..if i gamble and i lose, will i say i m not gambling again dat i need my money Its obvious i av been scammed !
Biaoku olukemi...hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by darlingjoylyn(f): 6:44am On Dec 19, 2016
DIDONARY:

that's the person I paid to too! I have called him he didn't pick.

Hmmmm! He's feeling smart right! Doom awaits him

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by peteroleka: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2016
If someone makes a refund now it will be the stupid thing to do because he also has paid into someone else account. The solution is never to call in your money the solution is to fight the bitch and bitches that shut down the sit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.