Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (81907 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by DedeNkem: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Omonoba1:
Can't believe a friend of mine still went ahead to provide help of over 100k yesterday amidst this hullabaloo.. People strongly believe this thing will come back..na wa o

You can't fix stupid.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by DedeNkem: 12:38am On Dec 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:
MMM did not crash!! angry

I repeat, MMM did not crash!!! angry

Dem just carry people money run!!! cheesy

Believe that at your own peril, Yabaleft go full this Christmas grin grin

You're dumb!!!

Read the following links;
Ponzi Scheme

The picture you see below is the criminal (Sergei Mavrodi). Real about him;
Sergei Mavrodi
Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by omolorlarh: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2016
JohnVianney:
The accounts that have reached the 30 day time limit has just been unfrozen, login to your personal office to confirm. No need to fear again
get help first na

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by DedeNkem: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2016
TBrenks:
The statement built back the confidence level that was needed.
#istandwithMMM

You stand with MMM like a fool you're!!

Ponzi Scheme

Sergei Mavrodi
Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by DedeNkem: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT has done to its citizens worse things than MMM has done, or will do.

NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT has done worse things than GAS FLARING....

so what's all these noise...

Just name one thing that is worse than the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT....?
since I grew up to know things , I can't recall anything the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT has done for its citizens, at least for being a Nigerian

That doesn't mean you've to be dumb to fall for MMM Ponzi scam.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 12:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Lol. And if all the Peters in your bank go to withdraw all their money nko?? cheesy grin cheesy I see you have good thinking capacity but trust there are more thinking people in there than you. Even your professors cheesy grin and the regular bankers too cheesy grin So why don't you learn about MMM first before you figure it out. Open an account, don't participate yet, be in the system...it's open even for spies. Then reveal your findings and be happy for your brethren that have been lifted.
appsintell:
Can't believe nigerians are this gullible. .no wonder the government can do without ever they like ...because the masses lack the capacity to think. ...mmm is a ponzi scheme. .meaning you take from Peter to pay Paul. ..it keeps going as a long as you get more peters so you can keep paying paul. ..trouble starts when. Peter and Paul want to withdraw at the same time...as chrismas is approaching no one is paying in..rather people are withdrawing. ..they can't afford to keep paying. .so they pause and shut down. ..they are telling the mugus it will be back January 15....as a sharp naija person what do you think will happen on the 15th?...eveyone will try to catch out ..because there's panic now...confidence is gone...do you think they have the funds for such massive withdrawals? ??
..this is the end ....this is ponzi scheme at bits finest.....
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Corrinthians:
She's making a very good point. I keep wondering myself; why do some people desire to see mmm crash? Does it hurt them seeing people rise out of poverty? What joy is there seeing people's lives ruined from huge loses? Would the validation of their suspecion that something would go wrong with the scheme raise their standard of living in any way?

Confidence has been ruined and it might be difficullt getting it back. But come what may, mmm changed a whole lot of lives for the better.

People never wished to see MMM crash, people wanted people like you to accept that what they shared was the truth. And when it was frozen, they felt relieved. How do you feel when you hear one aproko and you are the first to know, and people dont believe you. What do they say when they dont believe you? You are a hater, a liar, a this, a that. And when they hear the truth. They run to you to hear more aproko. Its the same here. Some pastors shared the truth with you, you called them names. Some friends advised you, you tagged them as enemies.

You have your view as to why you believe in this, carry on with it. I don't call you names for participating in MMM, it's your cash. Dont call me a hater because I smiled knowing that I adviced a friend, a brother not to partake in something that might ruin him.

I don't believe in a system where by my money sits in a box for 30 days and 30 percent climbs it when nothing is done. No purchase, no buying or selling, nothing. I will shout to the world not to partake in this, call me a hater, I will tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. MMM is a shady thing.

People said there is no central unit where one sits on your money, well, answer this question. Now that it's frozen, were you able to get your cash out? What happens when he decides to close the site finally? Are you able to withdraw your cash out now since you claim there is no central unit or control system sitting on your monies? Those who sit at home typing that MMM will come out strong, I hope you share the truth. Because I see people wailing and in serious agony. I don't want to see my friend in pain, and I am also saying this is so another life won't be carried away by people making you feel this system is the only one that works. MMM doesn't exist. It's a scam.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Teespice(f): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2016
I didn't invest in this mmm and I have no business thinking about how it works.
my own be say let their January be January because wahala go dey if mmm crashes.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by tianshie(m): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Dear Amaka:Mavros is another Dr Umana E. Umana. (Nigerians are always falling for this kind of sh.it.)

Eziachi:
The story of Dr Umana is something many of you may be too young to know or had ever heard of but the story is not fiction nor from a story book but its rather real and it happened in Nigeria.
It was In the mid 1980s, as usual since the 70s I was on my annual holiday in Port Harcourt (my place of birth) from England. A day after my arrival, a cousin of mine that also lives in Port harcourt and a teacher by profession came to me and after all the niceties asked to borrow some money from me and I asked her how much? And she said 35 thousand naira!

I nearly fell off my seat or had a heart attack and I asked, what she needed such amount of money for and how long she thinks it will take her to pay me back if I am mad enough to give her that sort of money?
Then I thought I was day dreaming when she said that she will pay me back with interest before I return back to England (i.e in 4 weeks time).

It was then she told me that a new booming business based in Aggrey Road in Port Harcourt called Umana Bank for the past six months and it works this way: Whatever you deposited into the Umana Bank after full 4 weeks, you can withdraw your entire deposit with a whopping 100% interest paid to you in full. I laughed like I had never laughed before and said to her that she is either mad or had been conned by some people that want to con some money she never had.
Then my host, another relative of mine, looked at me and smiled and he told me that my cousin is telling the truth and as a matter of fact, he too had deposited 50 thousand naira and his deposit is due to be cashed within few days and I can come with him on the day of withdrawal.
I knew now that if this is a joke, it must be an expensive one because I think my whole family has conspired to con me using this made up story or something is wrong somewhere.
Because my host is a very intelligent businessman who owes three big petrol servicing stations in Port Harcourt and another two in Aba/Orlu.

Then he took me outside and pointed out to me a brand new Toyota Crown car he claimed to ha have just bought and he told me that it was from the interest he earned from Umana Bank the month bedore. As the evening wore on I start to meet many old friends and relatives and each time I met anyone, Umana Bank is the centre of the all discussions. Everyone is at, it seems. Young, old, poor, rich, middle class, intellectual etc, everyone has or has cashed their deposit with Umana Bank.

I spent the entire week trying to figure out what was happening, and I start to get the best picture of what is happening with the Umana Bank wildfire when on a trip to Aba, I was having launch with comrade of mine in the Biafra army, who is from Ikot Abasi in the old Cross River state and who happens to be a Bank manager of ACB branch in Aba and I asked him whether he had heard about this Umana Bank in Port Harcourt?

And he confirmed that Umana Bank is real.
He went on to said that almost all Banks in the old East has ran out of cash because everybody has withdrew their entire cash to deposit with Umana Bank and then he whispered to me that he too had borrowed 50 thousand Naira from his own bank illegally to deposit with Umana Bank and how he was having nightmare for a whole month his money was there and how he could not believed it when at the end of the month, he went to Port Harcourt, not only he cashed his 50K naira but got another 50K naira cash in interest.
How he discreetly put the original cash back to his bank and is using his 50K naira windfall to start finishing a storey building (house) he had been struggling to build for the past 5 years in his village and he has also bought himself a fairly used 505 GL which he showed me and that he has deposited another 10K from his windfall from Umana Bank.

Going back to my host, he kept his words weeks later when he asked me to accompany him to cash his deposit of 70K.
And couldn't wait to go with him because it still sound unreal, despite all the evidence to the contrary.
On getting there, the crowd of depositors and withdrawal stretched over two miles if I am not exaggerating. I saw all sorts of people, from traders to rich people to even police/army/navy/air force personnel in their uniforms lining up and there was rumour going round too that even the then military governors around and all their commissioners has put their cash in Umana Bank.

I could not stand in the line with my host for that long and I had drive down to Owerri for some meeting and later returned back to P.H and he was still there and after almost 8 hrs he went into the building and 30 minutes later, he came back to the car and I drove off heading home and he was singing through out the short journey home
And to my GREATEST amazement, when we got into the house, I was nervous and also excited and he opened the ruck sack and there it was- bundles of Naira notes and he was dancing around the front room with his wife and kids and when he settled down later.
He started counting the cash and to my astonishment again it was 140K Naira cash in total as he claimed a week before that he will get.

I am now convinced that Umana Bank is real for whatever this guy is doing but the question I kept asking was:
Who is this Dr Umana E Umana?
What is going on?
What does it do with the money deposited with him?
Is he licensed by the then government (IBB govt) .
And has anyone ever heard of such an interest return before?

Few weeks later, I returned back to England and couldn't wait to tell my wife, and she said to be that a great fraud is happening but never has she heard how open it was.
But exactly a week after my return, I got a call very early in the morning from my relative/host. His first word was: Umana has collapsed and with my 40K Naira with it!
I asked him what happened?
He said, everything is still very sketchy but it seemS that they woke up one morning and saw the whole of Port Harcourt city like in a war situation with thousands heavily armed army, police all over the city drawn from all over Nigeria, sent by the order of IBB to stop Umana's operation, arrest him and bring him to Abuja.
He then told me that a bungalow at Creek Road situated among many other houses was the house Umana used to keep the cash without the faintest knowledge of anyone.
Then story start to emerge about those that had sold everything they got to deposit it after cashing the initial small some and I was told millions of people lost their money. As everything Nigeria- Dr Umana was whisked to Abuja, till today, no one heard of him again or his money or any enquiry set up by IBB's government to tell the world/Nigeria who this man is and what he was doing?
Umana and Umana Bank just disappeared into tin air till this day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by HustlerBlog: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2016
DedeNkem:

You're a fool! Read the following links;
Ponzi Scheme

Sergei Mavrodi
Wikipedia

Cant you do without insulting people. What is your business with how other spend their money? Why are you not against into betting?
Pls get a life, and stop this your childish behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nyceguy92: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2016
It is a pity that greed, poverty, hardship, and the rush to make quick money has blunted the rational side of some Nigerians.
Recall the now-forgotten "Wonder Bank" of several years ago.

MMM will crash soon, just as the wonder bank did.

Most subscribers don't even know the history of MMM or the meaning of those letters.

For an indept analysis of MMM, see Adeola's YouTube video "Keeping it Real with Adeola, Episode 242 (The Truth About MMM)"

Save your tears before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by doctorregular1(m): 1:02am On Dec 15, 2016
Is it ur money dat is in the scheme? Y nt shut the fu*k up. Haters everywhere. The fact that u don't av the balls to join mmm doesn't mean that it must crash. U will keep swimming in poverty IJN, Amen
dee02:
Ponzi schemes..... The signs we are seeing today are peculiar to what has been seen prior to similar schemes crashing in other countries!
MMM's death in Nigeria is immiment!!!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by histemple: 1:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Goddey18:
And if you are totally lost for words, we assure you you cannot go wrong with El Nathan John’s tweet here:

If MMM Nigeria are as smart as I think they are, this is not final. It will come back January, restore confidence, then crash big time.

— Elnathan John (@elnathan_john) December 13, 2016

The person to whom this statement is credited to, is not smart. If MMM comes back most people will get their money back and stop, believe me.

For the scheme to be suspended at this time when everybody needs money for the festivities, shows it was a premeditated calculation.

5 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by doctorregular1(m): 1:06am On Dec 15, 2016
I
TippyTop:
And some people would still believe them.
no I will believe u kos u pay my bills. Haters everywhere, u r a coward.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by doctorregular1(m): 1:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Nyceguy92:
It is a pity that greed, poverty, hardship, and the rush to make quick money has blunted the rational side of some Nigerians.
Recall the now-forgotten "Wonder Bank" of several years ago.

MMM will crash soon, just as the wonder bank did.

Most subscribers don't even know the history of MMM or the meaning of those letters.Nko

For an indept analysis of MMM, see Adeola's YouTube video "Keeping it Real with Adeola, Episode 242 (The Truth About MMM)"

Save your tears before it is too late.
save ur casket as well b4 the end of 2016. Animal in the form of an e-rat
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Naturalized(m): 1:11am On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
I'm PHing 600K next week. Nigerians don't understand simple English and any participant looking for info about MMM from NL filled with children who didn't even buy their JAMB forms themselves isn't supposed to be on MMM in the first place. As for the agents of sorrow grieving over someone else's progress and money...wait till una graduate from university.

As for the m0ds of NL, the peanuts oga NL dey pay una go help una to financial freedom to become like am. Continue your free slander against the system that has lifted people out of poverty and is the only thing working in this cursed APC-led government. Why I say young people in Nigeria have to be the most fo0lish in the world. How can people have smartphones and be this ignorant?? Out of all the things to campaign against in Nigeria? All the death, unpaid salaries, fulani massacres, flaunted court orders, injustice, recession, failed healthcare, disgrace of our national football heroes, increased taxes, bills, levies...everything grounded...Please mention one thing going right in Nigeria it's MMM you guys are concerned about. God forbid!!

I am not in Nigeria btw but I laugh at you all from a distance -I cannot feel sorry for you guys anymore- My mavro already growing in btc and next week in MMM nigeria. MMM Nigeria together we change the world and become free from the rat race and financially.

Quote me if you have a job and have passive income of over $1000 a month or else, shut up read and wait for N-power or NPF recruitment or go watch Telemundo.

MMM gone for good grin cheesy grin Good of who or whom? You or the people who like to give you bags of rice as empowerment? cheesy grin cheesy

Well for starters if you made $1000 a month you really wouldn't care about MMM.

I know this cos i make 5 times that amount, and no, i'd rather get paid by month end than invest a substantial sum only to get 30% interest which may or may not come in depending on whether or not the scheme crashes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by doctorregular1(m): 1:12am On Dec 15, 2016
I am sure u own ten plot of land in banana Island : the Albert Einstein of our time. Mtchewww. Shut the fu*ck up
DedeNkem:

That doesn't mean you've to be dumb to fall for MMM Ponzi scam.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by jinxet2000: 1:12am On Dec 15, 2016
Only a fool will wait till next year. Lack of information. Now, let me direct you where to get your information. Google Charles Ponzi, Bernard Madoff and read their biography. These are people who originated Ponzi Scheme. After reading, call me and tell me what you gathered. By the way, I did not say you are a fool but I was just making a statement.

Dclique:
She is right. I totally agree with her.

Btw, this keeps on getting more interesting by the day. #LongLiveMMM #TeamMMMNigeria #NoShaking

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by doctorregular1(m): 1:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Pocket ur sh*t. Contest as the Nigerian president and change the country for Good with ur superb economic policies. We don't need ur fuc*kng advice, kos u r nt paying our bills. Meet bobrisky to give u a BJ to reset ur Brain.
dadaic:

People never wished to see MMM crash, people wanted people like you to accept that what they shared was the truth. And when it was frozen, they felt relieved. How do you feel when you hear one aproko and you are the first to know, and people dont believe you. What do they say when they dont believe you? You are a hater, a liar, a this, a that. And when they hear the truth. They run to you to hear more aproko. Its the same here. Some pastors shared the truth with you, you called them names. Some friends advised you, you tagged them as enemies.

You have your view as to why you believe in this, carry on with it. I don't call you names for participating in MMM, it's your cash. Dont call me a hater because I smiled knowing that I adviced a friend, a brother not to partake in something that might ruin him.

I don't believe in a system where by my money sits in a box for 30 days and 30 percent climbs it when nothing is done. No purchase, no buying or selling, nothing. I will shout to the world not to partake in this, call me a hater, I will tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. MMM is a shady thing.

People said there is no central unit where one sits on your money, well, answer this question. Now that it's frozen, were you able to get your cash out? What happens when he decides to close the site finally? Are you able to withdraw your cash out now since you claim there is no central unit or control system sitting on your monies? Those who sit at home typing that MMM will come out strong, I hope you share the truth. Because I see people wailing and in serious agony. I don't want to see my friend in pain, and I am also saying this is so another life won't be carried away by people making you feel this system is the only one that works. MMM doesn't exist. It's a scam.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 1:16am On Dec 15, 2016
You obviously know nothing about MMM. Save your epistle. I wonder why you didn't ask a guider or a well informed participant about these questions. You have concluded from your false assumption. When people tell you that their money is trapped, ask them who they provided help to? and they would tell you the name and ID of who they paid to...Nobody pays Mavrodi or MMM vault. We deal with people. People provide help to people they know or can identify and call them. The problem is the many people in Nigeria who are educated illiterates that can put their life savings, despite all the risk warnings and agreement with the terms of PHing, without knowing a single thing about the system they choose to put all their money in.
dadaic:

... MMM doesn't exist. It's a scam.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by viklegend(m): 1:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Lolzz and some fellas would still be joining my sure cash... only a fool would provide help come January
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by jinxet2000: 1:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Sorry! with MMM, you cannot rise out of poverty. You can only rise by adding values to what you have and not by money doubling. The father of MMM that is Charles Ponzi ended in poverty and jail, Bernard Madoff ended up in jail and in poverty how much more the participators. When you work hard, you will succeed in life.

Corrinthians:
She's making a very good point. I keep wondering myself; why do some people desire to see mmm crash? Does it hurt them seeing people rise out of poverty? What joy is there seeing people's lives ruined from huge loses? Would the validation of their suspecion that something would go wrong with the scheme raise their standard of living in any way?

Confidence has been ruined and it might be difficullt getting it back. But come what may, mmm changed a whole lot of lives for the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by DedeNkem: 1:21am On Dec 15, 2016
doctorregular1:
I am sure u own ten plot of land in banana Island : the Albert Einstein of our time. Mtchewww. Shut the fu*ck up

You f*ucking dummy, your money is gone!

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by DedeNkem: 1:23am On Dec 15, 2016
HustlerBlog:

Cant you do without insulting people. What is your business with how other spend their money? Why are you not against into betting?
Pls get a life, and stop this your childish behaviour.

I hate seeing id*iots lose their money.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by doctorregular1(m): 1:25am On Dec 15, 2016
When I see a coward, I know thru native intelligence. I officially declare u as a coward of the 21st century.
DedeNkem:

You stand with MMM like a fool you're!!

Ponzi Scheme

Sergei Mavrodi
Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by hekinz82375(m): 1:27am On Dec 15, 2016
bettercreature:
See what Chuddy used your money to do
Na ur own cup of tea drink am
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by unmask: 1:29am On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
You worry too much. You don't know about the misery of this administration that MMM has really buffered. I am not in the country but I think MMM is largely the reason why there isn't mass protests and chaos as a result of this confused regime and the recession. People who may lose in MMM would not and cannot turn criminals if they've been on it for long. MMM isn't closed btw. The criminals would more likely be from the ranks of civil servants being owed for several months or millions of workers who lost their jobs as a result of the recession. And for you not ready to lose money, let's say you're truly not ready...I don't fault you.

"I don't know a rich man who hasn't lost a lot of money, but I have met a lot of poor men who have never lost a dime" Robert Kiyosaki
mmm has buffered nothing.....if it was the so called elite that invested and lost.....then fine....wealth has been redistributed......however it is these poor people that have been blinded by a 30% from a closed system who will fall victim.

I heard there is a caveat on mmm website about it not being a gauranteed scheme. How many participants know this?

A ponzi scheme is a ponzi scheme.....not a wealth creator.

You can ask your kiyosaki about a ponzi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 15, 2016
kYjelly2:
all these mmm participants couldn't care less about those that will eventually lose all their money in the scheme, as long as they make money, chai undecided

I don't know why it's so difficult to convince people that the 30% bonus comes from new participants.

I guess they already know, but don't care.

they are waiting for new mugus to provide them help, sigh

While I don't favor get rich quick schemes your statement above is not correct. Unlike a typical Ponzi scheme MMM does not require users to load the base in order to get their benefits. As such the interest comes from repeat business. Yes the system does seek to attract new business but large regular repeats are it's mainstay.

As regards crashing which of course it may ultimately do do for reasons which I have not yet read anywhere on social media , at 3 million users out of a population of 180 million, the space for its growth is quite obvious.

MMM to my mind, or at least the version used in Nigeria is a social experiment that showed that people would trust an do business with perfect strangers if a) the rules were clear b) the platform was easy to use an c) the gains minimized the cost of long term participation i.e you can generate your investment capital and recycle it. To this end MMM has more features in common with the sharing economy business model than with a Ponzi scheme. Airbnb and ubber for instance do not own the assets they use to generate business. They merely provide a platform for asset owner's to participate.

Something happened here that entrepreneurs and financial experts need to understand if they are to build viral self replicating businesses. Sadly many of MMM critics have not taken time to understand the business model nor to see its potential in other lines of business.

It is always easier of course to attack things than to analyze them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.