Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (81918 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by nellyelitz(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Dclique:
She is right. I totally agree with her.

Btw, this keeps on getting more interesting by the day. #LongLiveMMM #TeamMMMNigeria #NoShaking
no be now wey u dey sharp mouth...
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by akanbiaa(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Ok
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by dapsonlou(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Corrinthians:
How is it a scam? Who's money did they steal

You will know in January who's money they stole. MMM waited for you all to trust it , Then they pack all your money into foreign Account and Bye with Billions of Naira. A Private School near me, all the teachers invested their salary together, so they can have extra to do Xmass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2016
How Mr? Please show me the way?
Adebowale89:

I'm making times 2 of the percentage u are waiting for on Mmm like a lazy rag

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Mujtahida: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2016
greenpasture:

I like your comment above. It hits the nail on the head. Our society is based on division; tribal, religious and class. There are powerful people whose livelihoods and well being rest on Nigeria being a fractured society. Anything that has Nigerians working together across these three fault lines is seen as a threat to their existence.
I am aware that better designed models than MMM are on the way. Non collaterized lending is here to stay. I dare say even investment banking will soon be crowd sourced.

The power of people will ultimately triumph over the power of states.

Thank you for your kind words and insight.
Yes. You seem to know more about this things. I won't mind chatting with you. I could send my email address. I read that the future would be decentralised. Are you in on the bitcoin and block chain thing? Information on upcoming trends is currency now. A lot of people are stuck in the old and traditional models. They don't know that the world is changing right before their eyes. I am a conservative minded person but I want to go with the tide in this season.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by wadetaw202: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2016
dee02:
Ponzi schemes..... The signs we are seeing today are peculiar to what has been seen prior to similar schemes crashing in other countries!
MMM's death in Nigeria is immiment!!!!!

Give examples with evidence
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by wadetaw202: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2016
rheether:
MMM haff humble ma boss.

Eeyah. Ayam pity ur boss. Shey e no affet December alawy.. ...sorry. ..salary sha?

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Adebowale89(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
How Mr? Please show me the way?

just sit your ass down, utilize your time wisely than investing your brain processing on mmm, that is always on gambling mode.

you can ask mark Angel, how he come about making Emmanuella his center of attention to the public. time wasted is consistent with life wasted

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2016
Mujtahida:

Yes. You seem to know more about this things. I won't mind chatting with you. I could send my email address. I read that the future would be decentralised. Are you in on the bitcoin and block chain thing? Information on upcoming trends is currency now. A lot of people are stuck in the old and traditional models. They don't know that the world is changing right before their eyes. I am a conservative minded person but I want to go with the tide in this season.

I run an incubator in Lagos so ideas and themes are constantly being generated. Yes you can send me a dm
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2016
To be honest, I saw through your braggadocio so I suckered you in. I wasn't expecting you to say anything meaningful because if truly you make 60% ROI monthly, I could somehow tell.
Now, I ask you to tell me about your innovative and lucrative business of such impressive returns and you fo0lishly tell me to 'sit my ass down, use time wisely, then refer me to Mark Angel...' Seriously? cheesy How old are you?
I honestly feel sorry for you and I can largely estimate your financial situation from what you've put up here.
Anyway, I could show you how to make good returns with your money. Your money does all the hardwork and not you. I have offered, don't know why...lucky day maybe.

It is sensible to keep shut and be assumed wise that to speak to erase all doubt.
Adebowale89:

just sit your ass down, utilize your time wisely than investing your brain processing on mmm, that is always on gambling mode.

you can ask mark Angel, how he come about making Emmanuella his center of attention to the public. time wasted is consistent with life wasted
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Adebowale89(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
To be honest, I saw through your braggadocio so I suckered you in. I wasn't expecting you to say anything meaningful because if truly you make 60% ROI monthly, I could somehow tell.
Now, I ask you to tell me about your innovative and lucrative business of such impressive returns and you fo0lishly tell me to 'sit my ass down, use time wisely, then refer me to Mark Angel...' Seriously? cheesy How old are you?
I honestly feel sorry for you and I can largely estimate your financial situation from what you've put up here.
Anyway, I could show you how to make good returns with your money. Your money does all the hardwork and not you. I have offered, don't know why...lucky day maybe.

It is sensible to keep shut and be assumed wise that to speak to erase all doubt.

I'm much older than you I think because nairaland is a forum created where u can give ur view and opinion

so you shouldn't expect less or sth serious from me discussing my privacy on a public forum.

na your type they accused buhari of preventing people from freedom of speech. get your brain working before quoting me again OK, just for your own good

Mmm is a scam, I don't care if that truth, hurt you
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Mcowubaba: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Mmm participants ain't even worried as I thought...but the non participants are even more worried....you know why?
1. They know there is a big possibility, MMM will come back to life
2. When it does, they become the shameful ones.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Still keeping my money to provide help, come January by His Grace.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Of course, you're much older than I am but you speak like a teenage boy that is yet to learn about many things especially money. Your moniker shows you're born in 89, so maybe you're not older, but you still haven't grown sense. I would bet my xosgjdb that I make way more money passively than you do from your job. Take me on a challenge and we would use pictures and go online.
MMM is a scam...so? Is it your money? Who you don help? Why don't you shut up so you could learn a thing or two. Mark Angel is your role model cheesy grin Run along bloody joker!
Adebowale89:

I'm much older than you I think because nairaland is a forum created where u can give ur view and opinion

so you shouldn't expect less or sth serious from me discussing my privacy on a public forum.

na your type they accused buhari of preventing people from freedom of speech. get your brain working before quoting me again OK, just for your own good

Mmm is a scam, I don't care if that truth, hurt you
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Mcowubaba: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
I'm PHing 600K next week. Nigerians don't understand simple English and any participant looking for info about MMM from NL filled with children who didn't even buy their JAMB forms themselves isn't supposed to be on MMM in the first place. As for the agents of sorrow grieving over someone else's progress and money...wait till una graduate from university.

As for the m0ds of NL, the peanuts oga NL dey pay una go help una to financial freedom to become like am. Continue your free slander against the system that has lifted people out of poverty and is the only thing working in this cursed APC-led government. Why I say young people in Nigeria have to be the most fo0lish in the world. How can people have smartphones and be this ignorant?? Out of all the things to campaign against in Nigeria? All the death, unpaid salaries, fulani massacres, flaunted court orders, injustice, recession, failed healthcare, disgrace of our national football heroes, increased taxes, bills, levies...everything grounded...Please mention one thing going right in Nigeria it's MMM you guys are concerned about. God forbid!!

I am not in Nigeria btw but I laugh at you all from a distance -I cannot feel sorry for you guys anymore- My mavro already growing in btc and next week in MMM nigeria. MMM Nigeria together we change the world and become free from the rat race and financially.

Quote me if you have a job and have passive income of over $1000 a month or else, shut up read and wait for N-power or NPF recruitment or go watch Telemundo.

MMM gone for good grin cheesy grin Good of who or whom? You or the people who like to give you bags of rice as empowerment? cheesy grin cheesy
I hate when people just throw insults and tantrums unnecessarily..
Why calling out Nairaland moderators and other Nairalanders, did it occur to you that most of us don't give a fuuuck about MMM or its participants and issues..
See how you are bragging up and down, rubbish.
How much do you have
I guess you're the richest Nairaland.... Werey
Poverty mentality.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by yusufu16: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2016
This how Chuddy the No. 1 MMM Guider makes his money.

As the MMM Admin. All he needs to do is send messages to e.g. 2m Nigerians to Provide Help to his own personal bank account. Imagine 2m Nigerians provide help of N20,000 to his own personal account that is N40,000,000,000 (N40Billion). He can then use say N4b to pay the 30% to early members to entice them. Now that it has it has crashed, this guy might be worth more than N80Billion in my thinking. He has scammed gullible Nigerians. The dumbest people are those who still think MMM will resurrect come January 2017.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by cliqtips: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2016
rheether:
MMM haff humble ma boss.

lolz... I'll let ur boss hear this, trust me.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Since you quoted me and asked how much I have. Right now not much but I state facts. I don't care bout being the richest in NL ranks don't move me. I care about Nigerians and seeing them free from poverty.
It seems you're mad at the money I earn or consider passive. I don't rob you, neither do the MMM participants but I'll tell you this simple truth. It is possible and it's much easier than studying for a PhD in chemical engineering. There are principles of money and wealth and if you learn it you will see life differently. Nobody teaches that in schools.

As for the m0ds, maybe you are one of them but here's another spoiler if oga NL knows about these principles wealth generation, He certainly won't share it with you because in a short time, you would no longer depend on him or his business to save and make a living, better still he won't be able to afford your services.

Finally, even before the MMM freeze started trending, NL has been moving all anti-MMM threads to the front page. Why? Is it of any threat to you or NL or Nigerians or Nigerian unity and the important question: Is it not helping numerous Nigerians? Or is it until they come as Almajiris to your door before you know the situation of the country? Where are the voices against the injustices going on in Nigeria? Against the unpaid salaries? Against the real thieves and vandalisers of our democracy? But na MMM people money dey worry una.

Abeg, I don taya for all of una. I even offered to show someone how to earn money but he scoffed cheesy No wonder people don't help people. Last comment here.
Have a nice life

Mcowubaba:

I hate when people just throw insults and tantrums unnecessarily..
Why calling out Nairaland moderators and other Nairalanders, did it occur to you that most of us don't give a fuuuck about MMM or its participants and issues..
See how you are bragging up and down, rubbish.
How much do you have
I guess you're the richest Nairaland.... Werey
Poverty mentality.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Mcowubaba: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
Since you quoted me and asked how much I have. Right now not much but I state facts. I don't care bout being the richest in NL ranks don't move me. I care about Nigerians and seeing them free from poverty.
It seems you're mad at the money I earn or consider passive. I don't rob you, neither do the MMM participants but I'll tell you this simple truth. It is possible and it's much easier than studying for a PhD in chemical engineering. There are principles of money and wealth and if you learn it you will see life differently. Nobody teaches that in schools.

As for the m0ds, maybe you are one of them but here's another spoiler if oga NL knows about these principles wealth generation, He certainly won't share it with you because in a short time, you would no longer depend on him or his business to save and make a living, better still he won't be able to afford your services.

Finally, even before the MMM freeze started trending, NL has been moving all anti-MMM threads to the front page. Why? Is it of any threat to you or NL or Nigerians or Nigerian unity and the important question: Is it not helping numerous Nigerians? Or is it until they come as Almajiris to your door before you know the situation of the country? Where are the voices against the injustices going on in Nigeria? Against the unpaid salaries? Against the real thieves and vandalisers of our democracy? But na MMM people money dey worry una.

Abeg, I don taya for all of una. I even offered to show someone how to earn money but he scoffed cheesy No wonder people don't help people. Last comment here.
Have a nice life

As I said before, I don't have anything against MMM, it's ideology, participants etc. I don't give a hoot.
I simply called you out because you were insulting Nairalanders up and down, and bragging how successful you are..
Moderators move threads that would generate massive views and information to the front page.
The are in different in doing this... If you check the front page now, u will see a thread promoting your MMM (about the wife of a top guider telling participants to relax)
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Adebowale89(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
Of course, you're much older than I am but you speak like a teenage boy that is yet to learn about many things especially money. Your moniker shows you're born in 89, so maybe you're not older, but you still haven't grown sense. I would bet my xosgjdb that I make way more money passively than you do from your job. Take me on a challenge and we would use pictures and go online.
MMM is a scam...so? Is it your money? Who you don help? Why don't you shut up so you could learn a thing or two. Mark Angel is your role model cheesy grin Run along bloody joker!

guy swerve one side, I no get time for this ur unnecessary epistle. I don't read baseless essay
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Hiploko(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

You will know in January who's money they stole. MMM waited for you all to trust it , Then they pack all your money into foreign Account and Bye with Billions of Naira. A Private School near me, all the teachers invested their salary together, so they can have extra to do Xmass.
where did you leave your brain? It is obvious most of you talking against MMM are stupidly ignorant.. Did MMM give you any central account to pay in money No kobo left Nigeria. Money is circulated within Nigeria. Go get some sense

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Mujtahida: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
greenpasture:

I run an incubator in Lagos so ideas and themes are constantly being generated. Yes you can send me a dm
Ok. Thanks
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
TippyTop:
And some people would still believe them.
yes i believe them intoto

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Akin51(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ya,I got paid too yesterday and I still PH.the truth is that many in MMM don't understand the ideology. I don't know the problem of we Nigerian's.we are our own enemies.Why are we wishing a platform like MMM to crash? Do you think MMM participants are lazy? No they are not MMM is just an open eyes platform that let us understand how money work.Tell me what have you enjoyed from your so call government that only know how to enrich themself and there children.
Myself as an example when I came back from service I couldn't get a job, even those that have promise me heaven and earth keep telling me to continue praying for Nigeria.My uncle is a major General in the Nigeria army.yet he disappointed me infact he stop picking my call or respond my messages.
Later run I ventures into e-commerce ,buying from Ali and selling. Do you know what spoil the business?Buhari/CBN policies.dollar was very expensive that people are not ready to buy.I have to stop that business.
After that, the highest job I got was 40,000 naira.sometimes my boss threatened he might not need our service anymore.Since I join MMM my life have change,am now wiser and know how money works. But its unfortunately that many people are just in for 30% without understanding the ideology panicking it will crash one day.
Myself and others that understand the ideology will always stand with MMM.it is always important we educate people before we ask them to join because some are just in there to rush for 30% that is why we see issues like fake Pop and the rest.Which are not happen in other countries where MMM is active.
Let stop promoting fake news,let stop been pannic.And let start promoting the community.Remember the longevity of MMM solely depend on Me&U.Continue PH and GH.longlive MMM

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by pressplay411(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dclique:

Btw, this keeps on getting more interesting by the day. #LongLiveMMM #TeamMMMNigeria #NoShaking

Why Chuddy (her husband aka the main man, aka MMMGuider) never comment on the issue?

He's probably on sick bed thinking of the gbese (debt) on his head. Pray he doesn't die of high BP.

Mind you, we're not making fun of them just vindicated that's all. Cos honestly we told y'all so. We even remind you say Awoof dey run belle but dog wey go lost... u know the rest.

Just take heart ehn. ndo. Pele.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by futurerex: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
doctorregular1:
I forsee ur life going the way of Sadam Hussein
I dnt think so, bcoz I am not the cause of your frustration. Bye :p
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by bush4ker(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dclique:

I love this
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by dapsonlou(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hiploko:
where did you leave your brain? It is obvious most of you talking against MMM are stupidly ignorant.. Did MMM give you any central account to pay in money No kobo left Nigeria. Money is circulated within Nigeria. Go get some sense

Do you know the owner of the account they gave you? The account everyone in Dec paid into might not be up to 20 account that belong to the guilders as you call them. It crush everywhere, so you think Nigeria 2 heads?
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by tojahh(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

y are you crying more than the participants??

Because am using my phone... No be bereave buyam for me.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by FluffySucre(f): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
kYjelly2:

@the bold, what do you mean

we have told you guys time and time again that it will definitely crash, but you guys believe the 30% is sent down from heaven or something.

why are Nigerians like this

Our (Nigerians) greed and stupidity is the highest among all humans. angry

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
tojahh:
MMM don go...

If they come back strong in January, I'll shave Wole Soyinka's hairs
Hahaha kikikikikikikiki hahahahaha
U too much! Hahaha!
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Omonoba1:
then after the 30days, who gets to pay everyone with confirmed mavros??
Na him naa.. That's the system.. Get it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.