Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (957 Views)

Can Girls Ever Be Faithful? / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? / What Can Girls Offer In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by lordizak(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2009
younger when I posted this.
Re: ... by mrperfect(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2009
There is many good girls out there, but to find them always the challenge.
Re: ... by cantell(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2009
@All,
Enough of this talk about girls this,girls that. Its getting old and boring
@Poster,
Ask youself that question. Can i be trusted? When I do find the one that truly cares for me, can I handle it?
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2009
@poster
the problem is that some men find a girl , think she is the one, put all their time and energy on that ONE girl and then get mad with all the other good ones out there when this one girl turn out to be bad/not the one.

the main ingredient in finding that right person is called LUCK.
there are zillions of ¨right¨ girls out there but first you have to find them.
look at it mathematically:
how many different girls do you get to know and FULLY discover in a year?
how many single girls in your age range live in your city?
now, do you really think that the few you sampled is enough to come to the conclusion that they are all like the few you sampled?

YOU are the source of the problem and need to change whatever you do/doing/did to find that perfect mate and look elsewhere.
RAISE THE BAR!!!!!!
change your social setting, forget about family friends of friends, mate´s sister, that girl who was ¨introduced¨to you or girls you met at the club.
i am not saying that the ones you will find will be the perfect ones, i am just saying that they will be from a different social setting.

although perfect is in the eyes of the beholder, its safe to say that if you aint got it yourself, then women might loose interest in you.
there is only one person to blame for your misery. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: ... by outlawpat(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
i think the best way to keep a relationship is to trust your girl with out second thought even though you gots  ur fear but don't give her the feelings  ur aren't watching her
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2009
Stupid question
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2009
Recycled topic. Search button should be your bestie smiley
Re: ... by Dewdeuces(f): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
lordizak:

All my life i have been searching for a girl who will complement me, but all i get is disguise, heartbreak ,deceit. But all the time i hear grlz sayn that there is no perfect man out there, in a nutshell lets girls always mistake all that glitters for gold. Girls with heartbreak try those guyz you kind of despise and maybe love will lie with them.

awwwww eya tongue
Re: ... by JCzAr(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the problem is that some men find a girl , think she is the one, put all their time and energy on that ONE girl and then get mad with all the other good ones out there when this one girl turn out to be bad/not the one.

the main ingredient in finding that right person is called LUCK.
there are zillions of ¨right¨ girls out there but first you have to find them.
look at it mathematically:
how many different girls do you get to know and FULLY discover in a year?
how many single girls in your age range live in your city?
now, do you really think that the few you sampled is enough to come to the conclusion that they are all like the few you sampled?

YOU are the source of the problem and need to change whatever you do/doing/did to find that perfect mate and look elsewhere.
RAISE THE BAR!!!!!!
change your social setting, forget about family friends of friends, mate´s sister, that girl who was ¨introduced¨to you or girls you met at the club.
i am not saying that the ones you will find will be the perfect ones, i am just saying that they will be from a different social setting.

although perfect is in the eyes of the beholder, its safe to say that if you aint got it yourself, then women might loose interest in you.
there is only one person to blame for your misery. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I think I might have to disagree with some of your opinion a little bit. . . the truth is in fact that, some girls no matter how honest, open, and trusting you are towards them, they tend to take you for a ride. If I'm right enough, some girls are used to men treating them like they are nothing so when the good one comes along, they want to take revenge of what was done to them in their past relationships.

I think I have said it before somewhere, some girls simply don't deserve a good man - they have all manners of ills stocked in them. I do understand however that how you meet a woman doesn't and shouldn't matter but the intention of the relationship matters so much that it has to be checked and placed on a scale to discover what they both are aiming at.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2009
J-CzAr:

I think I might have to disagree with some of your opinion a little bit. . . the truth is in fact that, some girls no matter how honest, open, and trusting you are towards them, they tend to take you for a ride. If I'm right enough, some girls are used to men treating them like they are nothing so when the good one comes along, they want to take revenge of what was done to them in their past relationships.

I think I have said it before somewhere, some girls simply don't deserve a good man - they have all manners of ills stocked in them. I do understand however that how you meet a woman doesn't and shouldn't matter but the intention of the relationship matters so much that it has to be checked and placed on a scale to discover what they both are aiming at.

you are saying exactly what i am saying.
i am just saying to the poster that if he meets ´wrong¨girls and give them all, trust them and cherish them thinking that they were the right ones then HE is to blame and not the girls.
yes some girls out there hunt for mugus to foul but we shouldnt blame the girls who are playing these guys, we should blame the guys for being ¨not wise enough¨to see through the BS.
its a cut throat world out there, if a man cant face that little deception, then he is not ready for the world.
Re: ... by 190: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
outlawpat:

i think the best way to keep a relationship is to trust your girl with out second thought even though you gots  your fear but don't give her the feelings  your aren't watching her

~do this and get HART BROKEN~
Re: ... by lordizak(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2009
why criticsm i only wanna know how to about casesess like this.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / Caught Your Hubby Staring At Someone Else / Her Parent Refuse Us Because I Am A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.